Chapter 2: First days of School

Seventeen next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

It was morning and you were getting ready for your first day of school. Pledis High school was the school that you are going to attend. After getting ready, you went out of your house and saw Seventeen getting out of the house as well. You were going to walk to school but the members saw you.  

Author Pov
Scoups shouted your name and then, run towards you. He wanted to ask if he and the members can walk together with you to school. You said, 'yes'. You were walking with them and arrived at school. You told them that you are going to the see the principle. while you were walk to the office, you bumped into someone. 
You said, 'sorry' but you look up and saw your childhood friend and best friend, Jennie. As soon as you saw her, you hugged her. You told her that you missed her so much and she missed you too. You and she began talking until the school bell rang. You tell Jennie that you will meet up at Lunch. And quickly went inside the principle office. 

(The principal tells you the rules and give you your timetable. )

You knock on the door and went inside. You saw the teacher smiling at you and asking if you are new to Math class. You nodded.   She told you her name. Your teacher's name was Kim Haeun.  Ms Kim told you to introduce yourself.  

Your Pov
Hi guys, my name is Areum and I am 16 years old. I'm from New York and I hope we will be friends. Ask me any questions. As you were looking around, you saw your ex-boyfriend, Jungkook. Vernon, Jennie, Namjoon, Lisa and Joshua is in the same math class as you.

Student 1: Do you have a boyfriend? 
You: No
Student 2: Can I have your number? 
You: Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter