Chapter 1 - Goodbye New York and Hello Seoul!

Seventeen next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, you are going to move to Seoul because  your parent wants to study in Seoul. You are going to miss New York since you live there whole of your life. You went to the airport. Goodbye New York and Hello Seoul! It took you 14 hour to fly. 


Your pov

Finally, I am at Seoul! That flight was so long and boring.. I am tired.

 

You went outside of the airport and saw one of your friends who was picking you up. She drove to your new place which was in Gangnam, your parent bought you that house. It had 4 bedroom,2 bathroom, 2 kitchen area (upstairs and downstairs), swimming pool and many more. 

You went to unpack your things and heard a door bell ringing. You saw 13 boys who look in their teen and 20s. You asked them to come inside and sit down on the floor or the sofa.One of the guy who look like the oldest out of them(S coups) welcome you to the neighbourhood and gave you a bouquet of rose. S coups ask you if you know the group, seventeen. You answer "yes but you don't know any of the member's names. One by one, they introduce them. By the time that they all introduce themselves. You got to know them better but suddenly, you were close to them expect one person.. 

 


It was Hansol but his stage name was vernon.

 

Author note:

sorry that the first chapter is short since I have busy lately with homework... Anyway, hop you like it! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter