'Accidently falling into you'

The Broken Silent

It was an incident that they accidently met each other. 

She was walking at the small alley with a hand kept flipping the pages of the map route. She was so focus into it that she couldn't seen a person came from the opposite site. The boyish figure that ran from the front cannot slow down his speed and unintentionally collided with her. Together they rolled down the slope road and stopped at the end of it. 

 

"Stopped right there! Gave back to us! " said a fat man with a butcher knife in his hand while running to Taemin. 

Sulli's hand scrathed and all her clothes were scattering along the road when they rolled down. She glared at Taemin that landed by her side and yelled at him. 

"Ya!" her faces burn red in colour. "Are you blind! Can't you see I'm walking at this alley! " then she glanced at her purse and map that fallen into the drain.

Taemin startled to get back on his feet and ignored her by running away from the scene place.

 

The old fat man ran out breath and stopped, he lend a hand to help her up. 

"Ahjussi, what's wrong with that boy? And why are holding that knife around? Are you going to kill him?!" Sulli asked.

"Anni, that boy stole my meat from my shop. Urgh I'm going to find him."

As he went to find him, Sulli began to pick up her clothes and found a wallet. She opened it with the hope to return to its owner. A little boy picture with his mother fill the picture slot also contained a few WONs. She read the address and continue her journey.