Epilogue

The Broken Silent

 

    
 
 
 
 
     Sulli stand in the middle of the dark alley, watching her heart walking away with the manly silhouette. She wait for him to stop and and turn back to her. Tears flows without her knowing. She has to do it, confess her true heart to him. He has to know and she doesn't matter at all what Taemin will think about her as long she can be by his side.
 
     As the back of the silhouette slowly disappear, Sulli become more determine. She wants to scream his name to stop him but her voice had reached limit. Footsteps are arrange then it speeding up to run. She was close enough to catch up him, unfortunately Taemin had lost from her sight. Too many roads and alleys that he might go. Which one should she take? Sulli stop and take a breathtaking break. She look around and slur his name then screams her lung out.
 
 
"Taeminssi!"
 
 
"Taemin~" And whispering to herself, "Please don't go, I love you", Before burst to cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
     She don't feel to leave the place because her instint telling her that he was near. She smudge her tears many times and enough to look pathetic by kept calling Taemin's. Just near the scene, a figure hids very well in the darkness. Although he was a man, by watching Sulli calling him in that sad voice, it does shake his heart tremendously.
 
 
     Taemin begun to feel regret of his own decision. He wants to run and hug her tightly and never let her go. Whispering comforting words to her and walk hand in hand with her. But he cannot done these.
 
 
     A hard sigh released from his mouth. Sulli still out there calling his name. She never give up. His back leaning on the wall and slowly fall to his knees. Sulli's heatbreaking scenetic, leaving pain in his vein. Then he had realise what he had done to her. It may be late now rather than being to her side that will not just giving her a promising happiness , but also tormenting her.
 
 
He whirl back for the last time and curving a soft unwillingness smile and speak in low tone ,"Goodbye Sulli, today may hurt you a lots perhaps this is the best way. I'm will always love you but sometimes it better to keep silent. "
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Taemin get on his feet and walk away far from her. An Epilogue of the short story of THE BROKEN SILENT