Hey Mickey

When Troubles Arises

“That’s him,” whispered Soojin to Namjoon.

 

“He’s the one who gives birth to the monsters?” she nodded. "What kind of mother hen gives birth to such naughty children?" Namjoon scowled while Soojin threw him a deadpan look.

 

Seunghwan eyed them, not seeming to hear their exchanged words to each other.“I came here because I wanted to play with you, Soojinnie. But it’s seems like you got accompany with you…” he pouted.

 

Soojin furrowed her brows. He was looking like a child who didn't got his candy, so childish. “I don’t want to play with you,” she replied, her voice was stern.

 

“Come on, Soojinnie, it’s fun to see you trying to defeat my monsters. It was fun last time!” he exclaimed.

 

Did he just say it was fun? Fun?! She couldn't believe her ears.

 

Was he stupid?

 

Probably.

 

She mentally rolled her eyes for answering her own question. “I almost died!” she hissed in anger. “Leave me alone. I really don’t want to play with you,” she said.

 

The black haired boy’s face fell when she said that. “Alright. If you don’t want to play with me then…” He picked something up from his pocket trousers. “I will have to force you.” He threw the thing into the forest. “Wake up, my monster!” he shouted. A light glistened deep inside the forest. They could hear the trees rustle, branches snap, following with a low growl. “Come to me,” ordered Seunghwan and smiled.

 

A grunt could be heard, then a loud step that echoed through the forest causing birds to fly away. The ground shook more the closer it got. Soojin and Namjoon had it difficult to stand up straight. Then it stopped shaking, seconds later they heard a roar following with a figure jumping out from the forest and landed right beside Seunghwan. The huge animal resembled a red deer with its huge horns. Its fur was white with red lines tracing its body and face, its eyes were aqua blue with stains of yellow around the pupils. “Let me introduce you to Mickey.” Seunghwan its white fur. He glanced to Soojin and smirked. “You don’t have any choice but to play with me.” He chuckled darkly. “Get ‘em, Mickey,” he cackled before he vanished. The deer huffed and lowered its head.

 

“Namjoon.” Soojin got in her stance.

 

“I’m on.” He did the same as her while glaring at the deer.

 

Soojin raised her hand toward the deer, a black circle appeared underneath her. She chanted a spell that sent shadows to her open palm, creating a ball of shadow. Then she threw it toward the deer. The black ball hit the deer’s right leg, creating a small wound. She scowled when it didn’t cause enough damage. Namjoon shifted himself into a lynx before sprinting forward. The deer hit him with its horn, making him fly a few metres to the side and roll on the ground. He quickly got up on his legs and dashed forward, avoiding its horns and bit its left hind leg. The deer let out a roar and tried to shake him off. Soojin took the chance to send a blast of shadow, aiming at its left eye. It cried when the shadow made it blind. Namjoon released his teeth and jumped down.

 

“Namjoon, can you see a ruby attached on its body?” shouted Soojin.

 

Namjoon quickly scanned the deer’s body and jumped away when it attempted to kick him, “It’s on his chest!” he shouted back after he found it. “I’ll distract him while you destroy it!” He shifted himself into a hawk and flew up infront of its face. “Hey Mickey you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey!” he sang. “Hey hey hey Mickey!” He dodged when the deer moved his head to hit him with his horns.

 

Soojin couldn’t help to scrunch her nose and roll her eyes at his distraction. What a humorous distraction, he deserved an award. She shook her head and focused on the red ruby that was attached on Mickey’s chest. She was too far away from him— she had to be closer. Raising her arms up, she summoned the shadows. Black airy waves rose up from the ground, gathering themselves in her open palms. When she felt it was enough, she sprinted to the deer who was looking up to the sky, totally clueless of her actions. She clasped her hands together and sent the blast of darkness to the ruby. The deer let out a roar as he lifted his front legs in the air. Soojin stayed still infront of it, doing her best to send the black light on the ruby to make it crack. But it wasn’t enough.

 

She couldn’t hold on much longer and jumped to the side when he almost hit her with his hoof. Mickey ruffled his head, hitting Namjoon in the process which sent him down to the ground, and glared at the witch with its cold eyes. Its eyes made her freeze on her spot. Shivers ran through her body as she struggled to regain her control of her muscles but failed. Her heart was thumping hard against her ribs in panic. The deer had its gaze fixed on her while it lifted its right hoof in the air, ready to mash her. 'Come on. Come on. Move!' she thought. Why couldn't she move her body? Was this its powers, to petrify? She darted her eyes to Namjoon, who had shifted back into his human state and was laying on the ground, clutching his aching head.

 

Suddenly someone ran beside her with a tremendous speed, sending a gust of wind when it passed by her. The person jumped and kicked the deer on its side, making it fall. Namjoon let out a surprised scream when he saw the deer falling down to him and rolled to the side just when the deer hit the ground. Soojin’s eyes widened and a smile spread on her face when she recognized the boy standing up and dusted the dirt off his jeans. “Yoongi!” she exclaimed. She felt herself being able to move her body again, and standed up.

 

Yoongi flashed her a grin, showing his fangs. “I thought you needed help.”

 

“Yoongi! Destroy the ruby!” She pointed to the ruby on its chest.

 

“With pleasure.” He cracked his knuckles before dashing to it and threw a punch right in the middle of the huge ruby. His punch made the ruby crack, streams of yellow light seeped out of the ruby. He jumped back in surprise. The deer glowed in faint yellow, then it shrinked into its regular size. The cracked ruby fell to the ground beside the clueless red deer. All of them was panting hard as they watched the frightened deer run back into the forest and disappear by the trees. “Are you alright, Namjoon?” he asked when he saw him lying down on the grass, looking like life has seeped out of him as well.

 

“I think so…” he answered while staring up to the sky, his face pale.

 

“You’re getting better.” Seunghwan clapped his hands. Everyone turned around to glare at him. The vampire looked at Soojin, giving her a questionable look. She nodded her head slowly, confirming his suspicion. Yoongi used his vampire speed to run up to Seunghwan. He attempted to punch his face but he got knocked down by an invisble force. He grunted when he landed on the ground. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, I wouldn’t do that if I were you, stupid vampire.” Seunghwan shook his head at him. He chuckled darkly when he laid his eyes on Soojin. “Next time will be more exciting than this.” He smirked. “See you, Soojinnie~!” He sang before he vanished.

 

“Are you alright?” asked Soojin when she arrived by Yoongi’s side. She helped him up and dusted the dirt off his clothes.

 

“I’m alright, thank you very much.” He gave her an assuring smile and dusted off the last dirt. “I think Namjoon is pretty much beaten up,” he nodded his head to where the shapeshifter laid. They went to him and helped him off the ground.

 

Namjoon was looking lost after they helped him up. He was slightly shaking. “Are you alright?” asked Soojin in concern.

 

He turned to her with wide eyes. “You really attract that guy, huh?” He slowly shook his head. “You are so gonna get supervised by us from now on…” he muttered, ignoring her wails of having her privacy. “How did you find us, Yoongi?” he asked the vampire.

 

“I was going to the store and I heard you fighting here,” answered Yoongi nonchalantly and shrugged. It’s all thanks to his vampire sense he was able to hear them and help them in the last minute. "So I ran as fast as I could and saved your asses," he grinned.

 

“Can you take me home?” asked Soojin. “I told my mom that I would be home around 7 o’clock and now it’s a little over 7.”

 

Yoongi crouched down. “Jump up,” he ordered. Soojin beamed and sat on his back. She knew that he could lift her up with his vampire strength, so she wasn’t worried if she was too heavy or not. “I’ll take Soojin home now. See you tomorrow!”

 

“See you!” She waved her hand before Yoongi dashed off with her to her house, leaving Namjoon standing with a blank expression.


“I really have to drink hot chocolate to calm myself down…” he muttered to himself and dragged his feet home.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Nanananana nanananaaa Yoongi saves the them from turning into mashed potatoes! Sorry for making you wait for so long (T^T) I hope you liked this chapter~