What if You roomed with BTS?

BTS Awkward Scenarios

You share an apartment with your boyfriend Taehyung and his good friend Jimin.

"Good morning Y/N!" Jimim said as you walked into the living room groggily. He was in the kitchen, attempting to make breakfast.

"Mornin'," you said. You went into the kitchen and sat at the table, with your head resting on top.

"VV isn't isn't up yet?" He asked. You shook your head. V was always last to wake up.

"He made me rewatch the last three One Piece movies. Now I can't get that dumb grin of Luffy's out of my head." You whined. When you lifted you head, Jimin was giving you the death glare.

"Yah, if you weren't in the picture VMin would be happening right now."

You were confused. Jimin's glare instantly turned into his goofy smile and he laughed in his uncontrollable/maniacal way. Oh yeah, he was right. You were in the middle of VMin and it is only standard that Jimin is your enemy (a/n: sorry to Jimin stans).

"Taehyung helped me get through my last breakup. I realized that while there are selfish people like Jin in this world, there are kindhearted and caring people like Tae. I'm sorry to take him away from you... But not sorry." You said. You truly meant everything you said about Taehyung and Jimin understood. He still wouldn't accept it though.

"But why VV? JHope clearly likes you!" Jimin hissed. He came to the kitchen table with an apron on. He placed breakfast down in front of you and he sat across from you.

You were doubtful of his last statement. "Hobie liking me? He keeps stealing my hair products and my face masks every time he comes here."

"He just wants you to remember him," He shrugged. He dug into his meal as you also began eating.

"Thanks for making breakfast," you told him. Jimin smiled sincerely and waved his hand.

"No problem. You're a dongsaeng after all."

A third voice entered. "I'm a dongsaeng too. Where's my food?"

It was Taehyung. He was shirtless and in his boxers... NOT. He was wearing a T-shirt.

"Morning Tae." You said cheerfully. You didn't feel as lethargic. Taehyung approached you without saying a word. He stood next to you anticipating something. Was it a kiss? You slightly lifted your head and puckered your lips when he stole your plate of food.

"Gomu gomu nooo, plate stealing!" Tae said as he sat down next to you. You didn't know how to react. So instead you sighed and decided to play along.

"Santoryu, plate retrieving!" You reply, taking back what was once yours. "You know I don't share my food with others!"

Meanwhile, third wheel Jimin was laughing hysterically to the point of convulsions.

Tae was giving you puppy eyes. "Aww pwease! I'll be in charge of lunch~"

You sighed and nodded. You and Tae share breakfast together. Later on that day, Jimin and Tae had to leave for an interview. You had your own part time job to attend to. Waitressing.

~~~

A/N: Hello guys. If you are reading this, do not fret! I may be making my comeback! So I played this screenshot game a long time ago and I'll just tell you my results here so you'll know what's to come.

Jimin: You share a room with him, He's your best friend and enemy. He annoys you the most. You always receive a good morning text from him and he's the first to ever say "I love you" to you.

Taehyung: You share a room with him. He's your boyfriend. He takes care of you the most

Rap Mon: Asked you to move in, loves cuddles from you

JHope: Secretly has a crush on you. He likes stealing your stuff. You have your first fight with him. He always makes you do his job. He makes the card for your birthday. He dances with you. You always receive a goodnight text from him

Suga:  Your first kiss

Jungkook: Helps you with cleaning. Dreamt about you the previous night

Jin: Writes a song about you. He's the funniest however, he wants you out of the house. Apparently, he's your ex. But he still buys your birthday cake