What if JHope Taught English?

BTS Awkward Scenarios

  It was a normal day in middle school. Scratch that, it was the day where parents came to observe their son's and daughter's classes. They judge how well the teacher taught and how interactive the students were. In one particular class, Hobie-sunsaengnim struggled with three ruffians. Taehyungie was the class clown while Jungkookie was a bully. Jiminie was Kookie's follower and together they would gang up on the rest of their classmates. Hobie-sunsaengnim didn't want to seem like he couldn't control a classroom but he also wanted their parents to see how disruptive their child has become.

"Goodeu morning Classeu!" Hobie strolled in the classroom. It was already chaos. The parents were not there yet so Hobie-sunsaengnim felt relieved. However, how could he go about this situation?

"My dad said that kids like you have no jams!" Taehyung screamed across the room to Jiminie. He sat in front of the class by the door. The girls in the class began laughing, leaving Jiminie, who sat in the back corner by the window embarrassed and blushing.

"Well my daddy said that all you need in life is swag. I bet you don't have that!" Jiminie retorted. Hobie-sunsaengnim felt nervous.

"Yah, this chingu thinks he has swag. You're wrong pabo, I have rockin' rollin' swag!" Taehyungie stood on top of his desk. "Hey chingus, repeat after me! Ji-min-ie pabo!"

  The class began jeering at Jimin. Taehyungie held up a "V" with his fingers. He felt victorious as the class chanted "Jiminie pabo".

"Now now, Taehyung, that is not niceu, you need to apologize." Hobie-sunsaengnim said. He tried to sound a little mean in his voice however Taehyungie did not understand Hobie's seriousness.

"Saranghaeyo sunsaengnim!" Taehyungie shouted. The kids couldn't get enough of it! Hobie couldn't frown because that would be against his character, instead he sighed.

"Taehyung, you don't want to embarrass your appa when he comes right? Imagine having appa see you in time out for the whole class. You wouldn't want that right?" Hobie-sunsaengnim tried to reason with Taehyungie. The little boy nodded in agreement and returned to his seat. He had a blank stare. Maybe he still didn't understand but Hobie-sunsaengnim was happy enough to calm him down.

"Hey Jungkookie, I have jams right? And swag? Right? Jungkookie~." Jiminie was shaking Jungkook's shoulder. He sat right in front of Jiminie. However, Jungkookie wasn't listening to him, he had his earbuds in and music was blasting loud enough for Hobie-sunsaengnim to hear.

"Jungkook, earbuds and music players are not allowed here! Remove them from your ear and prepare for class!" Hobie-sunsaengnim said harshly. Jungkookie's eyes gave a penetrating glare at the teacher. The teacher clasped his chest in shock. "Oh my heaurt, how dare you look at your sunsaeng so rudely!"

  Jungkookie pulled an earbud out and approached the teacher. He was one of the youngest in his class and the baddest.

"Yo teacher, my eomma said I could listen to music. She told me that I'm a born singer. Are you trying to block my path, teacher?" Jungkookie gave a mean look at Hobie-sunsaengnim. Jungkookie's eomma was the head of the PTA, and a professional singer. With her power and fame, Jungkookie always seemed to be the jjang of the whole entire middle school. No one could touch him. Not his seniors, teachers, or even the principal. His eomma was his deadly weapon.

"OK, return to your seatt then. If you want to listen to music, do it without being disruptive." Hobie-sunsaengnim gave into Jungkook. "I will begin teaching now. Take out your textbooks!"

10 Minutes Later----

  The parents entered all together. It was the first time Taehyungie's father and Jiminie's father were ever present. Whenever there was a conference, Taehyungie would say "Dad is busy with work, he's producing a mixtape" or "Dad is working on his invention of the automated jams calculator". Of course Hobie-sunsaengnim never trusted such nonsensical words that came out of his mouth but the hard truth came when he believed Jiminie's reasoning. He'd say "Appa is sleeping, if I were to wake him, I'd wake up with bruises(a/n: aw)". Hobie-sungsaengnim was on specially on the look out for Jiminie's appa. Hobie is one of the most positive people on the earth and child abuse is one of the things he cannot tolerate!

"Welcome parents to my classeuroom. My nameu is Jung Hobie. Please makeu yourselves comfortable." Hobie-sunsaengnim smiled as the parents came and observed. One particular parent was not pleased by his introduction.

"Classeuroom? Nameu? Makeu? You call yourself an English teacher and that's how good your pronunciation is?"

  It was in fact Kim Taehyungie's father, Kim Namjoon. Kim Namjoon was an intellectual at heart. He was not impressed by his son's teacher.

"Hey my dad!" Taehyungie turned around and smiled at his father. Namjoon-appa in return smiled back with his dimples showing.

"Hey my son!" Namjoon walked up to Taehyungie's desk. Taehyungie got out of his seat to let Namjoon sit. Even though the chair was too small for his six foot father, he felt relieved when his father let him sit on his lap.

"Continuing where we left off." Hobie-sunsaengnim cleared his throat. He wasn't going to let this stop him. "Can anyone read this phrase?"

  He pointed to the chalkboard that read I hate snake.

  Jiminie raised his hand energetically. "Oh me! Hobie-sunsaengnim! I know, I know!"

  Hobie-sungsaengnim smiled at his energy. "Ooh, energy, energy, energy! I like it! What is it Jimin-ssi?"

"I hate snakeu!" he answered. Hobie-sunsaengnim sighed out of relief. Not only was Jiminie looking good, it made Hobie look good too.

"YAH! THAT'S MY SON!" a loud voice from the crowd of parents said. It belonged to a very short man, called Min Suga. "YOU MADE APPA PROUD!"

"Really?! Appa, where are you? I can't see you!" Jiminie said. Even though he was in the back of the room where the parents are, somehow his vision failed him.

"LOOK HERE! I'M BY THE CLOSET. I CAN'T SEE YOU EITHER BUT I KNOW I'M PROUD."

  All of a sudden, Jiminie stood up from his seat and started walking to the very back of the classroom.

"Hey Jimin-ssi, return to your seat." Hobie-sunsaengnim said.

"Excuuj mee." Jiminie said as he parted through the crowd of parents. "Appa!"

  There, Hobie-sunsaengnim watched the reunion of a midget father and son. Even though Jiminie was wrong to stand up without permission, Hobie felt it right to leave the father and son to hold each other tight and overcome the abuse together.

"Hobie is touched." he said to himself. He picked up chalk and began writing on the board. "Let us move on. Kookie Kookie Jungkookie, can you translate this phrase to English?"

  The phrase read, Geobuneun geobuhae, jeonbu naui noye, modu da ttara hae.

  Jungkookie stood up from his seat. His hair covered both of his eyes and he had a wicked smile. "'Reject rejection, you're all my slaves, everybody follow me. Muhahaha."

  Hobie-sunsaengnim didn't know at the time that Jungkookie was planning for his new world order.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What did I tell you about your posture when you stand! And I told you that if you continued to wear that emo hair so disgustingly, I'd shave it off. Now here! Take my clips!" A tall and slim woman grabbed Jungkook by the ear. She was the school's major contributor, Mama Jin.

"Wake up mom! This style is in! Who'd want to wear those ugly pink hair clips?" Jungkookie whined. Mama Jin raised the back of Jungkookie's shirt and hit his with her hand.

"Yah! Where did you come from? You're definitely not mine with a speech like that! Don't act like your some adult child! You're only in the second grade and you think you rule this world?" Mama Jin did a hair flip.

  Hobie-sunsaengnim didn't know how to react.

"Mooom, don't embarrass me! We're still in class, let Hobie-sunsaengnim teach."

"Before that happens, I'd say we get a new English teacher." Namjoon interjected.

"Excuse me?" Hobie-sunsaengnim asked.

"You're the type to mix up the words 'freesia' and 'brassiere'. There's no way I'd let my son be miseducated!"

"Taehyung's appa, would you like to teach this class?" Hobie-sunsaengnim asked. He was getting annoyed at how he was losing control of the class.

"I could if you wanted me too. Heck, so could my son! He knows way  more English than you do, and he's darn good at pronuncing it! Right son?"

"Turn up!" Taehyungie replied.

  Hobie rolled his eyes and noticed that Jimin was still not in his seat.

"Jimin? Where art thou Jimin?" Hobie-sunsaengnim rolled up some papers and used it as a scope. He spotted Jimin laying on the floor, not moving. "Oh my gawd!"

  Hobie-sunsaengnim galloped to the back of the classroom. Jimin and Suga-appa were laying on the ground, taking a nap. Hobie sighed again in relief.

"Moshi moshi Jiminie, wake up."

  All of a sudden, the atmosphere in the room turned cold. As Hobie-sunsaengnim tried to shake Jiminie awake, he was unaware of the fact that he woke up Suga-appa. His eyes were dilated to the point where they were entirely black. A demon has awoken.

"You must be busy with work Jimin's appa. Thank you for coming out even with you busy sched--"

"#!$&." Suga said. Hobie-sunsaengnim lost hope that day.

---END---

Conclusion: Hobie quits his jobs as a teacher. After going to the employment agency, his options include: training horses to become racers, becoming a horse herder, or being an addition to the color spectrum in a rainbow.

Which choice do you think he chose??

=======

Also, how many song references did you find? Normal references? I didn't even bother to count, some of these references come out like a second nature ^_^ I j hope you enjoyed this!

-Gari Chutney