If Not For You

Missing You

     The first few weeks, it sounded like a great idea. "She needs a break" and everyone agreed. Months passed and winter came to an end but spring never came around. The sadness still took over the place overshadowing the sun's warmth. Three months and June came in place. It's summer! Time for fun, for watermelon and ice cream. Bommie loves ice cream. She loves watermelon.

     Sunday afternoon, it was. A hot summer evening. Chae got out of the van carrying a few grocery and shopping bags believed to be from earlier when she was seen shopping. She looked around at both sides of the empty street then up at the huge building before her. The fierce leader smiled and crossed the street, hurried through the front door to the nearest available elevator. She pressed the button and once in she put the bags on the floor, pressed (15) and looked at her reflection to fix her make-up. The journey up to the 15th floor seemed so long. "Ding Dong!" The door opened painfully slow and Chaerin got off the elevator into a fancy suite. She took off her sunglasses and hoodie after resting the grocery on the kitchen counter. The first thing she's done was opening the fridge and saving two Ben and Jerry ice cream boxes vanilla and chocolate flavored and a bottle of milk. As she bent down to look for a can of soda she has left last night she felt a small palm her behind then soft lips kissing her shoulder. Chaerin stood up hitting her head against Bom's head. 

     "Million times I told you DO NOT touch my soda and DO NOT get so close when I'm bending over busy doing something!" Bom giggled and planted a kiss on Chaerin's cheek. "Sorry!"

      "Anyways.." Chae said, now smiling and blushing, "I bought you ice cream." 

       Bom spread her arms and Chae went for a hug just to be let down as the elder wrapped the fridge whispering "My baby, I missed you!

       Chaerin pouted and walked out of the scene to the living room. She took off her white jacket and threw her body on the couch reaching the stereo's remote to play some music. Bom followed the blonde holding a cup of chocolate ice cream. She sat next to her and rested her head on Chae's shoulder. "Thank you, sweetheart." The leader just hummed so Bom realized that she's jealous, of course for nothing, because "I love you more than any ice cream in the world." Chaerin smiled and pointed at her lips. 

        Putting her food  on the table, Bom faced her lover and kissed her lips. "I hate Amercia." She complained "It's been taking you away from me!" 

"Work, baby! I have to do this for our future, you, the girls and I" The blonde pulled lady spring to her embrace and hugged her so tight. Since she started working on her U.S album she would visit her girlfriend only once every two weeks or so, mostly secretly. If the controversy didn't break into the public. Bom would've joined Chaerin in the USA. That was the plan until some stupid reports decided it's okay to ruin someone's life. 

        They say "With big fame comes big problems." And Bom was pretty big in South Korea and all around the world. "I want to go to bed and stay there with you until you have to leave again." 

The latter got off CL's lap and took her hand, guiding her to their bedroom.

All what Bom had was her family and 2NE1. When her lover is not around, Dara and Minji would come over and they would play around. They bring cards and monopoly and for some odd reason Minji always wins.

           They sometimes watch movies or dramas together or even bake. Bom sat on the edge of the bed and pat the spot next to her. Roo joined her with a clueless stare. She looked at her love as the latter got a jewelry box from underneath the pillow. She handed it to her girlfriend smiling like a proud mother. 

Chae opened the blue box to find a silver necklace in it. "You love it?" Chaerin nodded.  Bommie took it and helped Chae put it around her neck.  "Never take it off!" She said and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful!"

"Thank you."

"Thank you for staying by my side when I was breaking down and losing hope! I'll make you all proud of me. If not you, Dara and Mingkki, I wouldn't be this good now.  I wouldn't be able to stand up again. Thank you!"

 

 

 

 

*************************

I miss Bom so much and I thought maybe it'd be a bit better if I make up something that Bom might be doing now. Being with the one she loves and it doesn't have to be Chaerin.. I just love that OTP!