Stealing Their Sweatshirts/Hoodies

Bangtan Boys Reactions/Imagines/Scenarios/oneshots

NamJoonie:

He'd be the type to smile when he saw you running around in his sweatshirt, sniffing it when in video chats while he's on tour so you can feel like you're closer to him. He'd be the boyfriend to buy a larger size so you can wear then as a nightdress or just wear them on the days you don't feel like wearing pants. Could you just imagine? He'd definetly start rotating 'd smell like him when you had it and like you when he had it...he'd be the perfect person to share swetashirts with to be completely honest <3 (does my bias show just a little?)

"I'm not getting that back am I? Eh, it looks cuter on you anyways Jagiya."

Jiminnie:

Oh dear god help the girl who dates him, she will have so many sweatshirts upon her. Jimin would be the one to buy you matching couple sweatshirts and then just switch with you so that you could both smell eachother when he's away. Maybe he'll buy you a perfume that you both like and you'll buy a bodyspray for him so you can spray them down and never have to worry about missing the others scent. But he'd defietly love teasing you when he got home and you told him you hadn't taken it off since he left(even though he's done the exact same thing with the one that smelled like you).

"Yah! I knew you missed me! It's okay, I missed you too~"

Hobi:

We all know the aegyo king would be thrilled to see you snuggled up in his sweatshirt, he'd do a cute little happy dance, and definetly snap tons of pictures. I can see him just sending those pictures to all of the members(unless you were just wearing the hoodie and nothing else, those are for his eyes only.) He'd end up teasing you a little though, but you'd get kisses afterwards so it's all good!

Yah! I'm cute too! But you're cuter Jagiya~ Noo, where are you going? I'M YOUR HOPE COME BACK!"

Suga:

Oh my god, this little bunny! He would wake up from a nap to see you raiding the fridge in his hoodie and have to do a double take. Smiling to himself he'd sneak up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and kinda just burying his face in your hair/neck, breathing you in and kissing your neck.

"So, you decided to steal my hoodie, huh? It looks better on you anyways."

Jinnie:

He'd be so happy, be ready for pretty much an entire photo album of nothing but you in his sweatshirt. He'd playfully tease you now and then though.

"Aish, Jagiya. Why'd you have to steal my favorite?"

Taehyung:

Oh my saja's(lions)! This boy, i'm talking he will try to fit in it with you. Just... oh dear god. After he gave up trying to fit in with you he'd pout before attacking you with kisses and being the adorable y little kitty he is! Like Jimin he'd probably end up buying you both couple hoodies that matched Jimin's as well because Vmin is real

"Omo... I can't fit with you.. That's okay! Let's go get matching couple ones, huh? Then everyone will know I belong with you jagiya!"

Jungkookie:

Teasing, teasing, and more teasing. That is all that I can say. Cocky maknae would come out to play(but he'd lowkey love the fact that you wanted him close like that.)

"Yah, you miss me that much? Well I am the golden maknae." *giggles*

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this, if it was terrible tell me and i'll make it better. Stay safe my perfect pandas <3