Ice Cream

Bangtan Boys Reactions/Imagines/Scenarios/oneshots

Song~

 

We stood there across from eachother two whipped cream cans, nay, weapons, a piece. I took a deep breath and readied myself.

"Park Jimin, I give you this one chance of surrender. Do you give up?" I asked. He laughed. That little brat! "Aish! Jimin don't you dare laugh at me! You're going to regret this~" I lauched myself around the corner spraying him with the canned cream and hit him square in the chest. He was stunned for five seconds but quickly returned fire as I ducked beind a corner.

"Not fair! You didn't even call time yet Jagi!" Jimin frowned at me sneaking up to the corner like I wouldn't hear him. I readied my weapons.

"Fine, three, two....one!" I slid, or tried to, across the floor back to my spot but I stopped short by about two feet. "No~ Oh how the mighty have fallen!" I cried scrambling to get up and to my safe spot before Jiminnie could spray me. I failed. With a battle cry of victory I was covered in the delicious treat. I pouted up at my boyfriend.

"Jerk..." I whispered laying down on the floor. Taking pity on me he crawled over and kissed my nose wiping some of the cream off of my cheek with his thumb. That stupid, adorable grin plastered on his face as he pushed some hair behind my ear.

"Saranghae Jagiya~ Mianhae." His deep eyes almost swallowed me as I looked up into them. I found myself smiling dumbly back at him.

"I love you too yeobo~" His guard was down, you can't blame me. I shot whipped cream at his face and hit him in the nose, the confusion was priceless.

"But I still win." I leaned up stealing a kiss covering myself in whipped cream in the process, but it was worth it. I blew off my weapon and set it down smiling up at the love of my life. A few hours later we ended up in the kitchen floor spoon feeding eachother ice cream.

"Ah, Happy birthday Jiminnie~" I smiled as he opened his mouth for the creamy vanilla treat smiling. Today was perfect. Much like Jimin.

Happy (late) Birthday Jimin, I honestly hope you understand how amazing you are. You make so many people's lives brighter and I hope we can do the same for you <3 Hopefully, when the time comes, you find the perfect person for you and they can make you the happiest person in the world, but for now, I hope that you get everything you want and need this year. I wish you the best of luck and honestly can't wait to see more of your dorky amazingness <3 I love you, we love you, bts loves you, the entire ARMY loves you so much, just the way you are. Don't change a thing Park Jimin, you're perfect!