Chapter 2. The Meeting

The First Page: A Music Producer and An Author

Beep Beep

You stare down at your watch and your eyes widened. "Ahjumma, I'm sorry for the noise but I have to go now. I'll come visit again some time. You have a nice library, I wish you happy sales and business with this beautiful library." You wished her good luck and went off without glancing at the tropical head guy.

You ran down the stairs and dashed out of the library, out to the streets and ran all the way down to Seoul Recordings for the 2nd time today. It's like a never ending marathon I guess.

When you reached Seoul Recordings you entered the lobby and panted, you pressed your body on the couch set on the lobby and slumped down onto it slowly.

Your eys searched around the lobby room, no sign of Bomi. *Whew.* You thought and panted hard, trying to catch your breath. 

"Eruna!" A voice chirped and you spun around, Bomi came skipping to you with a paper in her hands, her face was beaming with glory and you knew right then, she got the job.

"Oh my god!" You got all excited too, happy for your friend that got the job she had always wanted. "Congratulations Bomi!" You ran to her side and Bomi shriek happily while you just laugh and smile.

"Thanks. I can't believe I pass! Now you can hear SNSD, BIGBANG, SJ and other artists singing my written music!" She smiled with glee and you just shrieked too while opening your arms out wide, Bomi shrieked and ran into them.

Hugging tighty to one another and separating with a big jolly laugh, "So, let's go have lunch and talk over it. I have so much to tell you." Bomi chattered on as she slung an arm around your shoulders and the two of you walked out of Seoul Recordings happily.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Bomi asked and you just smirked at her. "For a happy day like this, we must celebrate, so let's eat normal food for now. Tonight, let's take shots!" You cheered and Bomi cheered along with you. "Alright!" 

So the two of you went off to eat normal korean food, fried rice with kimbap (rolled rice with seaweed wrapping and different varieties of vegetables, cheese, meat, looks like sushi. but it's not.)


Meanwhile, tropical head, just exited the library as you had zoomed off a minute later. He sighed loudly as he got out of the library, "That rude girl ran off, aish and with the paper stuck to her too. I didn't see the later on the floor, I'm pretty sure it's with her. If it's not, grandma is so going to kill me." 

As he sighed once more, his phone rang all of a sudden and fished it out of his pocket. He stare at the caller ID and answered it immediately.

His tone of voice changed to an adorable tone. "Grandma~" He cooed happily. "Taehyung-ah~" The other line called out, the warm sweet tone of his grandma voice calmed Taehyung's heart.

"Have you visited my friend's library and found the book that I requested?" She asked and Taehyung just chuckled awkwardly, "Oh! I haven't grandma. I'm actually quite busy with the company now." Taehyung said and he can hear her sigh in the other line.

"Oh..." She spoke. "Is work really busy lately?" She asked and Taehyung felt a pang of guilt for lieing to his grandmother. "Erm, yeah." He continued his lie.

"Alright, grandma won't force you to find it so quickly. But go when you have time okay? And stay healthy, remember your daily vitamins and vegetables." She reminded as the caring grandmother she is.

Taehyung smiled softly and nodded. "Mmm... Okay." 

"Okay. Goodbye Taehyung, fighting!" She cheered him on, just like how she always did. Taehyung sighed and ended the call. His phone beeped as a message arrived.

Taehyung opened it and with one look, he knew what was coming next, a million orders of coffee for him, as he is known as 'Coffee Boy' in the office. 

Taehyung wanted a music career, producing good music and wanting people to enjoy the music he creates. *I'll get there one day.* With spirit in him, he ran down the streets to the usual coffee shop he went to to accomplished the orders of coffees.

"Hello, 3 black, 5 caramel latte, 2 americano's iced. Thank you." He ordered and the boy working for the cashier smirked at him and typed in the order.

"Another hectic order again right? That was only the first batch right?" He asked and Taehyung sighed, he looked up at him and smile. "You have no idea, can I trade jobs with you for a day Jungkook? You might do better than me. Your memory is awesome." 

The cashier boy named Jungkook shook his head with a laugh. "I have no such talent. Anyways, what's the second one?" He asked. Taehyung smiled and flipped out his phone, he open the message and read out the second batch.

Taehyung and Jungkook became close friends ever since Taehyung had this coffee boy delivery service, and at the same time when he first ordered, Jungkook was a newbie to cashier working, Jungkook was a very cute boy who was only a year younger than Taehyung, one thing these two had in common, their love for music.

Jungkook wanted his own music studio so he can teach people singing and such, but since he's still quite young he's still in college and working part-time to earn money for his future dream job.

Jungkook and Taehyung matched somehow as they love music and understand each other humor. They even hang out and helped out with each other's problems a few times.

"Okay, here you go." Jungkook handed the giant pacakge of coffees to Taehyung, "Got it?" Jungkook asked as he helped strapped some of the handles onto Taehyung's grip tightly.

"Yeah I got it." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook smiled, patted his back. "Fighting." He cheered. Taehyung just smiled. "You too." 

Taehyung went all the way back to BIGHIT Ent. company, he squeezed himself through the worker's elevator and glance awkwardly at some people who accidentally banged onto the coffee, scalding themselves from the heat of coffees.

When Taehyung reached the floor of the company's kitchen, Taehyung squished his way out. "Excuse me Oof! Thank you." He grunted and sighed, he had his usual poker face on and placed the packages of coffee onto the table.

He took out the memo pad and start to write out each worker's name and slapped it onto the coffee they ordered. After he was done labelling each coffee cups, he went into the main office, the sound of music played everywhere, phones ringing, pages flipping, the sound of the computer's keyboard being typed furiously.

Taehyung turn to a coner on the far left and made his way into a small little studio, he pushed open the door and got into the mini studio, it wasn't much of a studio and had a little table with his laptop on it and next to it was a mic and the company's electric keyboard.

Taehyung would spent hours and hours in this little studio booth of his, trying to find the right beat, and he so wish he can create a lock for the door of that booth, mainly everyone keeps barging in to order him. Sometimes Taehyung works more than just coffee boy he also does small delivery errands of packages or letters, or even buy stuff for people.

Just as he slipped on his headphone and started to find the right beat to continue his song, the door burst open and Taehyung remained calm, his poker face on.

In came a girl, dressed up in a white collar shirt, short black work dress and leggings with high heels, her blonde hair up in a bun and lots of heavy makeup. It was Jisoo, she was the office worst worker as she complains non stop and mainly cares about her image. Taehyung disliked her a lot.

"Yah. Coffee boy." She spoke and Taehyung stopped scrolling, he slowly looked up at Jisoo. "What?" 

"Can you help me deliver this to the Seoul Recordings?" She asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You know, I'm just working as coffee boy. Not errand boy." 

"Aww, but you do both so well. Don't you?" Jisoo cood sickeningly and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No. Get out." He said and Jisoo scoffed. "Oh, playing your usual bad boy again huh?"

Taehyung ignored her as he continue scrolling through his laptop, tapping on the keyboard, listening to the music to find the right beat. Jisoo became impatient and annoyed at Taehyung's actions.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" She shouted. Taehyung ignored her again. Jisoo scoffed once more. "YAH!" She shrieked.

This time Taehyung snapped. He tightened his on the mouse and turn to her furiously. "WHAT?"

Jisoo smirked. "Oh you finally respond. Come on, Seoul Recordings only. It's not that far." She slammed the file onto his small desk, slamming onto his laptop. 

Taehyung picked it up angrily and stared at it. "If it's not that far. Why don't you just send it?" He asked with an annoyed look. 

Jisoo just laughed maniacally. "Me? Hahah! Are you kidding?! I ran to the sale yesterday for these heels. I'm not risking anything. So then, deliver it to the company before 6. After 6 the directors won't be available. Don't screw this up." She smirked and sashayed off.

Taehyung sighed and angrily got up, he went out of the office, down the ground floor, then out of BIGHIT Ent.

Taehyung walked down the streets and passed by the same library, he stopped on his tracks right in front of it. The old lady was outside sweeping the floor, she spotted Taehyung in the middle of the street as he stare at the file in his hand.

"Seoul Recordings." He read. "I'll just make a quick errand and come back. I'm pretty sure it's up ahead."

The old lady smiled, "Its that boy again." She soft spoke to herself, just as Taehyung walked off down the street, laughter was heard as you and Bomi came out of the noodle shop.

"Come, let me show you my working place!" Bomi said and you nodded. "Alright! Does it have a piano?" 

"Are you kidding me? Of course! Is that even a question?" Bomi giggled and you just rolled your eyes. "Right. How dumb of me." 

"Anyways, after one quick look  I need to go back and write my story. Oh! Ahjumma!" You smiled and waved at the grandma outside of the library.

The grandma just smiled and nodded. She watched slowly as you and Bomi walked down the same street Taehyung had walk off.

"My.. " She smiled. "Looks like fate has chosen them. Hmm, this will be cute love story to watch."