Vampire (Navi)

Random story ideas/short scenarios
"Hyung, you look sick? What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing... I just need some rest..." Hakyeon replied weakly.
 
"You didn't hunt tonight, did you? You can take my blood." Wonshik said with a look full of concern.
 
"No! I can't drink your blood all the time! I don't want people to think that you are my blood bag!"
 
"Who cares about what they say? I know how much you love me, that's all that matters." With that said, the younger moved closer to the elder while taking off his shirt.
 
Caressing the older's cheeks, he slowly moved closer and offered his neck.
 
Hakyeon hesitated a little before sinking his fangs into the soft flesh. The taste of his lover's blood made him moaned and he pulled the younger closer to him.
 
He pulled away shortly but not before the wound clean. He was about to tell the Wonshik to rest when he felt a pair of lips on his. The kiss became heated quickly and soon Hakyeon found himself feeling hotter despite having a low body temperature.
 
"Don't think that I will give you my blood without getting something from you back." Wonshik smirked while nibbling the older's ear.

Hakyeon ended up in a panting mess under his lover that night.
 

Inspired by reading too many of Shiro_Darkness's fanfics! She writes really good fantasy themed stories (but some are M-rated)

If only I can be half as good... Oh well