Trace 10

Shadow, The.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung’s POV

I hate you do you know that? Your perfect hair. Your charming smile. Your ability to make me fall head over heels for you. The absolute worst thing was making me love you so much that I can’t stop now. You’re the only person who’ve showed me what love really is again after so many years. I really hate you for making me unable to hate you.

Jang HyunSeung. Are you happy? I’ll let you go.. I’ll let you go.

Tree. How long has it been since I’ve visited you. Many things had happened. Now that I think about it, S was always there with me, beside me, protecting me. Since.. the first day at school. When I’m with him, he made me forget about everything that has happened. What is he to me now? I don’t know..

Hmm.. S was always on the top of the tree listening to me. No way he is there now too right? If I am right, I am short!

Hayoung slowly took a peek up the tree. No one was there! She jumped around in joy saying ‘Yay! I’m not tall! I’m short!’ Right at the moment, a chuckle from behind her burst her happiness bubble. She turned behind and indeed, she could see that Dongwoon was clearly amused with her antics. ‘Dongwoon-oppa. How long have you been there! Did you see all that?’ he nodded twice with a serious face but failed to control his expression further and continued laughing. Hayoung stomped embarrassed-angrily towards him. ‘What are you doing here? Meanie!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter