Five

Love it

Eunji Pov

 

I finish doing my homework and go downstairs i walk into the kitchen and sit down next to my mom she looks at me “ so how was your first day at school” i sigh”it was ok “ she smiles “ did you see kyungsoo” i nod she pats my head “ good he can help you make some friends“. she get’s up and look in the cabinets “ what do you want for dinner” i sigh and put my head down on the table.”i don’t care “ mei runs into the kitchen with papers in her hand “ mommy i finished my homework can i go play in the backyard” mom walks over and checks mei’s homework “ sure eunji can watch you”. mei smiles and looks at me i sigh “ why do i have to watch her she’s old enough to watch herself ” mom frowns” because i told you to plus you need some fresh air “ mei looks at me “ please unnie” i sigh “ ok “ i go upstairs get my sketchbook and then we go into the back yard. mia runs around the yard laughing i sit next to the fence and open my sketchbook i take the pencils  out of the pocket of the book and look around i look at mia playing and smile i start to draw mei playing.

 

Chanyeol's Pov

 

i go to backyard with my backpack and sit down next to my tree i get out my homework and a pencil i start to do my home and sigh. i get to my  fifth problem when i hear and door close and a person laughing i put my homework down and walk over to the fence i look over the fence and see mei running around i smile i watch her spin around and then she falls “ you ok ?” mei looks over at me and smiles she get’s up and runs over to the fence “ chanyeol oppa “ i smile and pat her head “ hey mei “ eunji stands up and i jump” yah when did you get there you scared me“ she smiles ”sorry” mei laughs “ chanyeol oppa what are you doing outside” i look at mei and point to my backpack “ i was doing my homework “ she nods “ wanna come play with me “ eunji taps mei’s shoulder “ he is doing his homework mei “ she frowns i look at her “ i can take a quick break “ mei smiles “ yay” i climb over the fence and mei drags me to the center of her yard “ let’s play tag “ i nod “ ok i’ll be it “.

Eunji pov

chanyeol climbs over the fence and mei drags him away i smile and shake my head i sit back down and start to draw again. after a while chanyeol and mia come sit next to me breathing hard i look at them “ having fun ?” mei smiles and nods my back door opens and my mom steps out she walks over to us and smiles “who is this” chanyeol stands up and bows “ hello mrs.won i'm Park chanyeol i live next door and i go to school with eunji nice to meet you “ he bows “ nice to meet you chanyeol” he smiles mia stands up and hugs mom “ oppa is super nice he played tag with me he is so nice unlike eunji “ i frown “ yah” she sticks her tongue out at me and chanyeol laughs “ well girls dinner is ready “ she turns to chanyeol “ it was very nice to meet you chanyeol “ she walks back inside i get up and brush off my pants “ time to go inside mei “ she frowns chanyeol smiles” hey wanna walk to school together tomorrow “ he says looking at mei “ she smiles and nods she waves goodbye to chanyeol and runs inside he faces me “ thanks for playing with mei today “ he nods “ no problem i had fun “ i smile “ well i guess ill see you tomorrow “ he smiles and nods “ bye eunji “ i walk to the door watch him climb back over the fence and then i go inside .