four

Love it

Eunji POV

 

The last bell rings and the teacher dismisses us. me and hye Jung walk out of school together kyungsoo,Chanyeol,kai,and baek are waiting at the front of the school I say bye to hye and walk over to them kyungsoo puts his arm around me "hey guys" I say smiling at them they wave "kyungsoo wanna come with me to pick up mei" he smiles and nods " little bouncing mei I miss her " I turn to Chanyeol " wanna come too Chanyeol " he shrugs " sure " baek and kai wave goodbye and me,Chanyeol,and kyungsoo walk to mei's school when we get there mei is standing at the gate kyungsoo sees her and smiles " bunny " mei see kyungsoo and runs to him he picks her up and hugs her " hi bunny mei " mei smiles "hi squishy " chanyeol starts to laugh kyungsoo glares at him I smile " ready to go mei" kyungsoo put her down and we start to walk home. chanyeol's phone starts to ring he answers it after awhile he hangs mei grabs Chanyeol's hand and kyungsoo's hand " let's have a race noona say go "Chanyeol and kyungsoo get ready I smile " on your mark get set go" Chanyeol kyungsoo and mei run to the corner I put out my hand they all run back to me and Chanyeol hits my hand first  then mei and lastly kyungsoo " yes I win " Chanyeol starts to jump up and down kyungsoo rolls his eyes and we start to walk again we get to my house and kyungsoo waves goodbye. Mei turns to Chanyeol "wanna come in and play " I look at mei " you have homework to do young lady plus you need to ask mom and dad first" she pouts Chanyeol smiles and bends down to her height " maybe after you finish your homework you and your sister can come over my house and we can play but you have to ask your parents first ok ?" Mei smiles and nods she goes into the house I smile and wave goodbye and go inside to.