After Story: Two Months Later

After The Fireworks: A Goodnight Kiss

After Story: Two Months Later

 

"Hyuk, are you okay?" Ravi spoke into his ear making the younger jump. "What has been making you so out of it lately? I've been calling you for a while."

 

"It's nothing, hyung." Hyuk gave him a small smile.

 

Ravi didn't even look up as he cooked, "Can you get the milk from the fridge?"

 

"Sure!"

 

It has been two months since that night, when Hyuk had bluntly confessed his feelings to Hongbinnie. It was not like he was expecting an answer so soon....it was just....he was going crazy not knowing.

 

Lately they hadn't been talking with each other that much, the only times were when they were with the others, and even at those times they were just....distant. There were times when he caught Hongbinnie staring at him, but he didn't want that to mean anything.

 

He wonders if he had ruin his friendship with her that night, by confessing too early.

 

Sighing, Hyuk opened the fridge door to find.....no milk.

 

The youngest sighed again, he has been just unlucky this year. As he put on his shoes, he called to Ravi that he was going to the store for some more milk.

 

But just as the front door clicked shut behind him, he heard another door click shut. Looking up he came face to face with the most beautiful brown eyes and softest lips he had ever seen, "Hongbinnie-noona..."

 

She nodded her head to him, giving him a soft smile, "Sanghyuk, what brings you out today?" She was acting like nothing had happened between them, but in reality...she was going crazy.

 

For the whole two months since that night, she has been seeing Hyuk in a new light. She began to feel things for Hyuk, but she was scared. She has had a crush on Ravi for years now. But the whole reason she never confessed to Ravi was because of their friendship, of course there was the other reason that he like Hakyeonie.

 

She still couldn't tell what her feelings for Hyuk were though. But she knew that she liked him more than a friend. Still...to establish a relationship with him right now was too early, her heart isn't ready for that stage yet.

 

Hyuk gulped, "I-I need to buy more milk." It came out sounding like a lame excuse, but it was actually the truth.

 

Hongbinnie giggled, sounding to Hyuk like a melodious bell, "I'm going to go buy milk too, we could...go together..."

 

"Y-yeah that sounds great." They stood there for a long while before the elevator opened and another long awkward silence riding the elevator down. They still didn't say anything as they entered the convenience store and exited with their milk.

 

Though Hyuk did offer to hold the bag for her, which was practically filled to the brim with Hakyeonie's banana milk, she refused. Bringing another long silence between the pair.

 

Until......."My beautiful Kitty Woonie~" A familiar voice cooed out of nowhere.

 

Hearing the voice, the pair stopped and looked at each other just as a softer voice joined in. "I told you not to call me that.....especially in public..."

 

The first voice laughed, "What is there to worry about, there is no one around."

 

"There could be."

 

"You worry too much, Taekwoon." The girl seemed to pout. "You're no fun."

 

Hyuk and Hongbinnie hid behind a nearby tree, peeking out to find Jaehwa and Taekwoon sitting on the swings, holding hands and smiling genuine at each other.

 

"Jaehwa-noona and Taekwo-!" Hongbinnie covered Hyuk's mouth before he could alert the older pair, they really did not need to be caught by them....besides she was curious, what are they doing out here late at night and when did they get so close to where they were giving each other pet names?

 

She shushed Hyuk, both of them facing each other, so close to each other....they quickly moved away, their hearts beating in their chests.

 

"And you're too much fun." Taekwoon replied gently smiling as he rubbed gentle circles on the back of Jaehwa's hand with his thumb, a obvious blush on Jaehwa's cheeks as she grinned at him.

 

A long silence occurred between the pair as they stared up at the stars, Hongbinnie begin to think that they should leave before they get caught but Hyuk stopped her.

 

"Kitty Woonie, do you think we should tell them now?" Taekwoon frowned at the pet name, "I mean Wonshik and Hakyeonie-unnie got together and everyone in the group is fine with it. Maybe they'll be fine with ours." Jaehwa squeezed his hand looking at Taekwoon.

 

The pair that watched couldn't believe it, Taekwoon and Jaehwa were together? But they were complete opposites? When did that happen?

 

Hongbinnie didn't like how they were eavesdropping on them like this. She grabbed Hyuk's hand and hurriedly guided him away from the couple.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hyuk asked when they had gone out of ear-shot of the couple.

 

"Nothing...." Why did she feel so lonely? Everyone already is in a relationship, and here she is, who can't make up her mind on confessing.

 

"Hongbinnie-noona?" Hyuk was worried, why was she so frantic about leaving back there?

 

"Sanghyuk," Hongbinnie turned to him with innocent eyes, "How do you feel about me? What do you like about me?"

 

She has to ask, it's the only way she would know, if he is the right one for her.

 

Hyuk didn't expect her to ask that, "W-well...I-I really like you." He blushed, she thought he looked cute when he was nervous, "You're..p-pretty. You're smart, boyish by nature, you respect people's feelings while hiding your own. However your very honest. You keep things so bottled up inside, I just want you to know that whenever you need to talk to someone, I'm here. And if you ever need somewhere to vent or cry or something....I'll always be here for you."

 

Hyuk watched as tears overflowed out of her eyes. He rushed to her, she stopped him, wiping the tears while smiling. "I'm just really happy. See, before I became a trainee I had a bad breakup with a long-time friend. He never talked to me anymore and we stopped being friends. That's when I decide guys weren't worth my time and I wouldn't date anymore. Then I met Wonshik, one of the nicest guys I had met and we became best friends. But....I was scared when I started to fall for him, I was sacred from that past relationship. I couldn't confess even if I wanted too, I knew Wonshik wasn't like that it's just..........but then when you came and basically confessed and comforted me from my heartbreak. I started seeing you in a new light, I never had a chance with Wonshik but....maybe I had a chance with you. From when you were gentle with me during your confession to these two whole months where you waited for me and didn't push me to like you. I've never met a guy like that before. Thank you, Sanghyuk."

 

Hongbinnie came closer to him and leaned up, giving him a soft peck on his blushing cheek. "Right now, I don't really know what I feel for you. But I know I do like you more than a friend. If we could...I do want to try being with you, but only if we take this slowly."

 

As long as she wanted to try out a relationship with him, Hyuk was definitely happy. He leaned down, brushing away her bangs to give her a kiss on the forehead. The new couple blushing like mad and happy from the bottom of their hearts.

"How long has it been since we bought the milk?" Hongbinnie asked suddenly. The two looked at each other and laughed.


Part 4 of the Holiday Oneshot Series is currently being worked on and still does not have an offical name yet. So I apologize if the next part is not up by next Saturday. Also including Part 4, Part 7, Part 8, and Part 9 is being worked on. And Part 9 might be changed to Part 10, because I might add an extra oneshot in between Part 7 and Part 8.

Facts about The Holiday Oneshot Series:

1. 'Fireworks Shatter and Melt Our Hearts', was the first oneshot I had written for this series. And I had first decided to just make one oneshot. Then I made 'After The Fireworks', to show what happened to the maknae line or at least what happened afterwards.

2. I wrote 'One Faithful Day' to show how Taekwoon and Jaehwa had gotten together. It was inspire by the last scene during the ferris wheels.

3. Then I started writing more oneshots that seemed to continue the story so I decided to make a series out of it.

4. The reason I call it 'The Holiday Oneshot Series' is because most of the oneshots are based off of Holidays (Birthdays, Christmas....etc.) Though of course most of them aren't holidays.......I just couldn't think of anything else.

Thanks to anyone who reads, subcribes, comments, etc.

Here's a preview to the Next Part 4 of The Holiday Oneshot Series: (Special Guests are included in next week's oneshot).

"I can't wait for the party to start!", Jaehwa turned to her boyfriend, "Can you, Kitty-Woonie~?"

 

Taekwoon didn't much care for the party, but he couldn't deny that Jaehwa looked so cute in the puppy ears. He wanted to pet her and cuddle with her at that moment. And maybe even take pictures.....

"They're here!" Jaehwa jumped excitedly.