'12 Sep / Call me, maybe

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jie checked out from the hotel and went to stay at Popo’s home in the extra room. She spent her time bonding with Popo and Aunty Yen, and they brought her out to sight see around Taipei for the next couple of days. She had called Nyan to tell her about reuniting with Aunty Yen and the three, Jie, Nyan and Aunty Jie ended up having a long conversation over the phone.

One night, while eating dinner at the dining room, she heard her phone beeped in her jeans pocket, she silent it and then ignored it.

“Was that your phone, Jie?” Popo asked, after she finished chewing on her food.

“um, yes. Sorry.”

“It’s okay, dear. Go answer it, and rest early.”

“It’s alright, I’ll check it later after cleaning up.”

“I’ll clean up, Jie. You’re tired from sight-seeing all day,” Aunty Yen stated.

“Ah…okay,” she stood up, “thank you, and goodnight.” She went to her room and checked that someone text her.

‘Jiejie! :( ’ –SRi

‘What’s up, Riri? :)’

After she sent her text, moments later, her phone sang JJ Project’s ‘hooked’ in her hand.

“Hello?”

“YAA!! JieJie!” Jie pulled away her phone from her ear when SeungRi loudly whined.

Laughing, Jie replied, “Ya! Why are you screaming?”

“Why? WHY HAVEN’T CALLED OR TEXT ME YET?” he whined again.

“Why are you acting like an spoiled overly attached girlfriend, oppa?” Jie laughed.

“Am not!”

Jie could imagine him pouting at the other end. Giggling, Jie answered, “I’ve been busy, oppa.”

“I’m more busy than you are, and here I am making an attempt to talk with you,” he sulked jokingly, making Jie grin.

“Aish! Stop acting like an overly attached girlfriend, oppa!” Jie teased, and she heard him huffed at the other end.

“So how are you, JieJie?” he tried changing the topic. “And why am I the girlfriend?” he argued.

Jie laughed, “Because you’re acting like one,”  Jie teased.“I’m good. Healthy. How about you oppa?”

“Tired and sticky,” he exaggeratedly sighed, “we just finished a show in Bangkok. ”

“Wait…so you immediately text me after finishing a show, without even showering and what not?”

“Mm, pretty much.”

“Ew.” Jie laughed. “why?”

“Ya! What’s with the ‘ew’?” he laughed. “Well, during the whole concert, I kept thinking back at the mini concert we did in your hotel room…so yeah—“

“Hey, maknae! Who are you talking to?” Jie heard GD’s voice in the background, “Go shower!”

“I’m talking with Jie,” Jie cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter