12' Oct / off she goes again

Alive and made for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been about a month since she’s been in Taiwan, and it’s time for her to move again. Mijika didn’t get to meet with the BB boys when they were in Taiwan for their concert, but she did spent a lot of time with the twins, Yenny and Popo. Since she’s going away soon, they were out having dinner and having fun at a nice restaurant.

“Why must you go so soon, dear?” Popo asked after the dinner.

Jie looked at Yenny, who had an understanding look, and sighed. “It’s just something personal I have to do, Popo,” she smiled warily. Popo nodded understandingly, and didn’t ask more about it.

“How about you kids go out and have some fun after dinner?” Popo suggested and looked at the twins and me.

“That’s be great, how about it Jie?” So looked at Jie.

“I’m okay with that,” Jie smiled and nodded. “But what about you Yenny and Popo?”

“Oh, it’s alright my dear. We’ll head our way home and rest,” Popo assured us.

I looked at Yenny, and she smilled. “It’s alright Jie. Have fun with the boys.”

“Okay then,” Jie smiled again.

 

After dinner, Jie and the twins went out to the arcade, karoke, and to a club to dance. At the club, a skimpy girl tried to make a pass at Jie and rubbed against Jie. Shocked, Jie awkwardly apologized and got off the dance floor and to their seat, followed by the laughing twins.

“Oh my god! That was so funny!” Dae laughed, plopping down to his seat holding his stomach, his face scrunched up in amusement.

“Ya Jie,” So laughed, also sitting down on the sofa, patting pouting Jie’s shoulder, who is sitting in the middle of the sofa, “I think it’s time you changed the way you dress. You might get by girls one of these days,” he joked.

“aish!” Jie grumbled, annoyed. “I like how I dress,” she pouted, crossing he arms over her chest.

“omo omo omoo~” the twins cooed in sync, and pinched her cheek from each side, “kyopta!”

“Ya!” Jie grumbled. “Quit it!”

The boys laughed and let go of her cheeks.

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter