Shoot shoot shoot!

Ultimate Girlfriend [궁극의 여자 친구] Gunggeugui Yeoja Chingu

 

________________________________________________________________________

Ja Rim POV

 

            Oh this kid… has the guts…

 

            “S-Sungmin… I’m sorry, I don’t see you in that way. We just met anyways.” I whispered as everyone was staring. He held on to me tighter. “Let go, please.”

 

            “Aish, Sungmin, let go!” I snapped, pushing him away, but he would not let go. Taemin simply stood there, putting his hands in his pocket.

 

            “A little help?” I mumbled, as Sungmin was starting to get comfortable -_-

 

            “Oh.” He snickered slightly pulling the boy off of me, “Sorry, I was just enjoying the view. Sungmin finally found his ‘ultimate girlfriend,’ eh?”

 

            “Yes, hyung!” Sungmin grinned, jumping up and down, and grabbing onto my hand. “I love her, she’s perfect!”

 

            “I told you once!” I groaned, pulling my hand away, “I’m not your girlfriend.”

 

            “I don’t believe it. You’re too perfect not to be my girlfriend.” Sungmin sighed, stuffing his hands in his pocket, “Ok… Let’s have lunch.”

 

            Finally, I thought he understood. Gosh, what a rascal. Better not make him too upset, I might as well have lunch with him since he is the only person I know.

 

            “Sure.” I said slowly, pouting slightly. Taemin smiled at me. He’s really handsome, his hyung. 

 

            Sungmin held onto my arm as we walked over to a cafeteria table. These girls were looking at me strangely as well. I had a really bad feeling about this.

 

            “Uh, I think you should…”

 

            “Oh you’re right!” He exclaimed, letting go. I sighed with relief, but instead, he pulled my arm and put it on his. He grinned at me, and threw me a thumb up.

 

            “Now we look like the perfect couple.”

 

            I looked at Taemin pleadingly. I barely knew either of them, but… what the heck, it was chaos!

            Taemin smiled cheerily and sat down at a table. I was just dragged. Like I had the choice.

 

            “Call me honey~!” Sungmin said excitedly, looking at me. My stomach grumbled. I had no time for this, I was freaking hungry.

 

            “Aw, she’s hungry!” He stood up and ran towards the cafeteria lunch place, thingy…

 

            “Haha, isn’t Sungmin precious?” Taemin said suddenly, watching him cheerily. I squinted at him and shrugged,

 

            “I don’t get it. Why am I the center of his attention?”

 

            “He’s been looking for someone like you for a while. His ‘ultimate girlfriend’ Sungmin’s ideal girl - yeah…” Taemin replied. “He’s been looking high and low, rejecting a lot of girls too..”

 

            “So… so you’re saying he’s broken many hearts before he came to me?” I said with disbelief. He chuckled gently,

 

            “Don’t take it as that. When they found out Sungmin was looking for a girlfriend, they went berserk, and here they are - still - trying to get Sungmin’s heart. Unlucky for them, he‘s already found her.”

           

            “I don’t want to be mean or anything… but I don’t want to go out with him.” I said quietly, looking around to see if he was there. Taemin look particularly amused,

 

            “Okay, but don’t think because you rejected him once, nothing’s going to stop.”

 

            “What do you mean?” I asked, kind of worried, until Sungmin came up behind us with a tray of food. He immediately put it down in front of me. Wow, wow, that was a lot of good looking food. Kimbap, cup soup, milk, fried rice… my stomach just grumbled louder.

 

            Sungmin snickered and picked up my hand, putting it on  the spoon in front of me. “I chose it specially for you. Eat~”

 

            “While my lunch is a sandwich, a water bottle, and an apple. Wow.” Taemin laughed loudly.

 

            “You know how bad I’ll feel eating this? I mean, is there a way to pay you back?” I muffled, having the hugest urge to just chow down on the food.

 

            “Nah, just be my girlfriend forever and ever and I’ll keep buying you food~!”

 

            “N-No, I can’t do that, I’ll just somehow get $10 to pay you back, is that okay?” I said quickly. I was kind of low of money. My grandmother is busy and still working… and I guess one time couldn’t hurt at all.

 

            “No… just eat.” He took the spoon and cupped some rice from the dish, then attempting to feed it to me. “Eat.”

 

            I pulled back and shook my head. I looked at Taemin. He looked slightly envious of us… but I don’t even like Sungmin! Why!

 

            “It’s okay, I think I need to use the washroom.” I stood up from my seat and turned away, walking out of the cafeteria, leaving a pouting, embarrassed Sungmin.

 

            Where is the washroom anyways?

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

            As I wandered the halls, Sungmin seemed to be a large subject… winning dance competitions, pretty boy competitions, etc… I guess he deserved them.

 

            Well, originally, I was searching for the washroom, I coincidentally bumped into one of the girls from the caf table.

 

            “Hi, can you help me? I don’t know where the washrooms are… I’m new.”

 

            She looked at me with a deathly glare. I tried to keep a smile on.

 

            “Sure, I’ll tell you.” She grinned, turning sweet all of a sudden. I grinned and let her lead the way.

 

            “So, what makes you so close to Sungmin oppa?”

 

            What makes you so interested in my life? I just want to go to the washroom. “Ah, nothing. I guess we’re just quick friends.”

 

            “Oh. Why do you keep touching him?” She asked curiously. Was it really any of her business…?

 

            “I don’t.” I replied.

 

            “Then why do I always see him smiling around you?” She stopped for a moment, glaring at me. I continued forward.

 

            “If you’re going to question me about Sungmin, then give it up. If you want to go out with him, ask him yourself.”

 

            “You !” She screeched, pulling me by my shirt. I was about to scream, but she covered my mouth with her sleeve. She opened a door into a custodian’s closet and threw me in there.

 

            “YA! What the hell!” I yelled, quickly standing up.

 

            “Any that goes near Sungmin oppa dies!” She said hoarsely, slamming the door and locking it from the outside. I continued to bang on the door.

 

            “YA! YA!” I screamed.

 

            “If you tell Sungmin about this, your grandma with receive the consequences.” She hissed on the other side.

 

            I felt a pang on my heart. My grandma? “Don’t bring her into this! What do you want from me?!”

 

            “Ha Ja Rim. 15 years old. Rural girl. Moved to Seoul because dad married wealthy step mom. Forgotten. Neglected. Only has grandma. That’s you right?” She whispered.

 

            “W-What? How do you know this?!” I breathed loudly, banging on the door.

 

            “Hi, I’m Ha Sun Ni. Your step sister.”

 

________________________________________________________________________Sungmin POV

 

            “Ja Rim?!” I called, running up and down the hallways. She didn’t seem to make it to the girl’s washroom, because she wasn’t there. (not that I checked inside…)

 

            “Ja Rim!” Taemin followed behind calling her name. He tugged on my shoulder. “Do you hear that?”

 

            “What? What? Is it her?” I asked worriedly. It was a loud banging sound. Banging on a door. The sound faded away.

 

            I followed the noise of the banging, or at least what it was. I saw my Junior, Sun Ni standing innocently. “Oh oppa!”

 

            “Hi, have you seen Ja Rim?”

 

            “Who? Ja Rim? The transfer?” She asked, looking quite concerned. “Yeah, she’s my step sister! I was looking for her, but there’s no sign of her!”

 

            “Really?” I said sadly, looking over Sun Ni and behind Taemin. “Okay. Thanks anyways.”

 

            “How about I help you and Taemin oppa?” She said quickly, holding onto my sweater. I unconsciously brushed her away and nodded, running off.

 

            Taemin stood there for a moment. He had a doubting look at the door, but continued and followed after me.

 

 

Bumbumbummm ~

Hi! Thanks new readers ! *points at comments and sub* DO IT DO IT DO IT P:

I love you :*o

 

7 SUBBERS WHEEE LOL . For a Co-Ed story, that’s peeeerty good.

<3

Sungmin Choi is lurve. I wish he would cling onto me like that. Haha.