I FOUND HER !

Ultimate Girlfriend [궁극의 여자 친구] Gunggeugui Yeoja Chingu

 

 

 

“Nope.”

 

“Don’t like.”

 

“W-What? Aish! No! I mean, I’m sorry, no…”

 

“Ah… no thanks.”

 

“Eh? No…”

 

“REALLY?! Wow. This is just…”

 

            He looked at me a little bit irritated. He clicked his teeth at me and shook his head, “No, no that won’t do! We’re out of candidates!”

 

            “Aw, really, Taemin hyung?” I pouted, kicking my feet on the school desk. Lee Taemin closed the slideshow and nodded. “In this case, I’ll never find my Ultimate Girlfriend…”

 

            “Sorry.”

 

            “Hm.” I sighed, leaning on my hand. “Maybe… maybe I should go girl hunting at the movies! Care to join?”

 

            Taemin gave me a small smile, “I’d rather not. Quite busy nowadays.”

 

            I stood up, grabbing Taemin’s arm, “If you’re not going, then I can’t. I’m going to look like a loser.”

 

            “Aw, dongsaeng, you’re not a loser. You’re a winner!” Taemin encouraged. I laughed loudly.

 

            I butted him with my shoulder “Hyung! You’re making me sound like a 5 year old.”

 

            “Let’s just go home. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said reassuringly, “For sure, more people will apply.”

 

            “Most of the girls in this school are not suited to be my ultimate girlfriend.” I blurted out, “Maybe I should give up.”

 

            “No, no!” Taemin exclaimed, holding my shoulder, “No, don’t. Eventually, you’ll find her, Sungmin.”

 

            I nodded, hoping his words are true, “Sure hyung, sure.”

           

________________________________________________________________________

 

            That night when I was rolling around in bed, I couldn’t help but think. I wanted my Ultimate Girlfriend to be really really pretty. Coloured Eyes that had a lot of things going through it. Slender pink lips that I could kiss… soft vanilla cream skin. I grinned to myself. The atmosphere of my room made it even better. It smelled like the rain from outside, and my mother’s foot steps could be heard out in the hall as she closed the lights. I glanced up at the clock. It was 9:30 pm. Although I should be sleeping, I couldn’t fall asleep. I didn’t want to fall asleep. My Ultimate girlfriend had to be perfected.

           

            I go by the name of Choi Sungmin. A 2nd year in the simple, typical school of Jongjeon High School. You see, I was the adored one. Yep, I liked those Valentine cards that girls gave me, but I wanted it from my ideal girl. Everyone loved me. Hm, everyone loves Lee Taemin hyung too. He’s almost done high school, and I’ve already taken over his generation. He’s my best friend, so he needs some fame and glory too.

 

            Well, as I was saying - I’m looking for my Ultimate Girlfriend. In my eyes, she was so beautiful. Her voice was even as pretty as how she looked. I want her to be mine forever… forever and ever…

 

- - - -

 

            “HYUNG! HYUNG!” I called as I saw him walking by himself in the halls that morning, “HYUNG!”

 

            He turned around. The smile on his face was shown clearly, “Hey! Sungmin, over here!”

 

            Once I caught up to him, I held his shoulder and grinned. We had this junior-senior relationship. He always helped me, no matter what. He was like the older brother I never had.

 

            “Hey, thought about your Ultimate Girlfriend, last night?”

 

            “How did you know!” I said surprised, chuckling with him. He shrugged playfully and looked at me.

 

            “I know every thing~!”

 

            I snickered and ran forwards, “Well, got to get to class. I’ll see you at lunch~!”

 

            I dashed and continued to wave to him as I was running. And then -

 

            “AH!” A girl’s voice squeaked. My eyes widened,

 

            “Ah, I’m so sorry!”

 

            I took a better look at who I bumped into, and how much I regret it now… Hair tied up in a messy ponytail, her eyes were coloured, and looked like it had thoughts, her skin was as coloured and soft looking as vanilla cream, and her lips were so…  She glared at me as she stood up, brushing her partially ripped jean shorts.

 

            “It’s quite alright.” She sighed, picking up her books, “Watch where you’re going next time.”

 

            I continued to look into her eyes. I gulped and thought for a second that I was in a dream. Wait - this dream was too good to be true. I pinched myself and squeaked. She looked at me strangely and touched my arm. I felt like melting.

 

            “E-Excuse me, are you alright? Why did you do that?”

 

            “W-Whoa, I’m… Choi…. Sungmin…” I muffled out barely, lost in her gorgeous eyes. She smirked slightly. At that point, I felt like dying - she was even y.

 

            “Well, I’m Ha Ja Rim.” She took her hand off, and I came back to my senses. “Nice to meet you… I think. May I ask where room 58 is?”

 

            “Yeah~” I said coolly, stuffing my hands in my pocket, “Just down the hall.”

 

            She thanked me quickly and looked at me strangely, then quickly scurried off. Wait - I was in Room 58. You mean - that angel is in my homeroom?! Without hesitation, I followed behind her.

 

            “Uh…” She said as I finally caught up to her, “May I ask… why are you following me?”

 

            “I… I just remembered that I share the same class with you.” I replied, feeling a little embarrassed, as I was in this class for a while now.

 

            She giggled. Her laugh was so cute too. I felt like hugging her super tight~

 

            “I see, I hope we could cooperate.”

 

            “Oh yes.” I said quite flirtatiously. She looked at me with a smile that showed that I was obvious.

 

            “You know…”

 

            “Ah, Mr. Choi and Ms. Ha. Come in please. You are both late for class.” Mr. Im said gruffly, pushing his glasses up with his wrinkly old fingers. I never liked Mr. Im. He was so mean, and strict.

 

            ‘Ha’ bowed and immediately apologized. He nodded and pointed his fingers to a seat, looking at me. I bit my lip and walked over, slumping down.

 

            “Well, I would like to welcome our new transfer student from Pusan - Ha Ja Rim. I do hope you treat her well… she’s the highest grade average in our class, so if you ever need any help, feel free to ask her.” Mr. Im said dully, sitting in his desk. Ja Rim bowed to the class and smiled,

 

            “Annyeonghaesayo. Ha Ja Rim imnida.”

 

            The whole class greeted her back, but the guys seemed more enthusiastic. I felt a perk of jealousy. She was my Ultimate Girlfriend! Mine I tell you!

 

________________________________________________________________________

Ja Rim POV

 

            The class was certainly very enthusiastic. Especially Sungmin. He was cute, sure, but looks really annoying.

 

            “Ja Rim, sit down beside Sungmin.” Mr. Im said hoarsely, and I could see Sungmin jump in his seat. Speak of the devil, hm…

           

            Without any hesitation, I walked toward the desk beside him. He grinned at me. I smiled back.

 

            “Hey, you’re going to help me with my math, right?”

 

            I have a feeling this is going to be a long year.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin POV

 

            I want to ask her out no matter what it takes! I glared at the clock, hoping the arrows would move on their own - and then I wouldn’t have any time to waste. Time seemed to be ticking very slowly. This is getting irritating. Every time I look at her, she seems so focused. I leaned on my hand and stared at her dreamily. She looked at me. Her eyes widened. She must be really into me. I smiled at her, but she frowned. Why is my ultimate girlfriend upset? What the?

 

            DOINK.

 

            “OUCH!” I snapped, jumping out of my seat. I brushed my brown hair and felt dusty like substance. I stared at my hand, as it was white … from chalk. I looked up, and about the whole class was laughing. Ja Rim had a nervous smile on.

 

            “Instead of daydreaming, Mr. Choi, please pay attention to the lesson, or you will not pass your exams!” Mr. Im yelled loudly. Gosh, how much I hated his voice right now. I mumbled out a ‘yes’ and sat back down.

 

- - -

 

            Once the bell rang for lunch, I couldn’t wait to dash out and find Taemin. But first, I have to bring him my girlfriend~

 

            “Ja Rim!”

 

            She turned around from talking to Mr. Im. She had that nervous smile on again.

 

            “Why, hello Sungmin-ssi.”

 

            “Would you like to come eat lunch with me?” I asked eagerly. She looked unsure.

 

            “I don’t know…”

 

            “Please? I’m your first friend here, aren’t I? Let’s go!” I wrapped my hand around her arm and raced out of the classroom. She struggled and tried to make me let go, I held on tighter.

 

            “TAEMIN HYUNG! TAEMIN HYUNG!”

 

            His fluffy orangish brown hair was seen in the distance. He heard me and turn around, and I almost crashed into him. I stopped just in the knick of time.

 

            Taemin stared at Ja Rim, who stared back.

 

            “Hyung, meet my ultimate girlfriend, Ja Rim~!”

 

            “WHAT?!” She exclaimed. Taemin merely laughed loudly and pat my head.

 

            “Look at my dongsaeng~!”

 

            “I am not your girlfriend, I’m very sorry to disappoint!” She said strictly, whipping her hand out. She huffed loudly and walked off.

 

            “Ja Rim!” I called after her worriedly, “But you’re perfect for me.”

 

            “Perfect for you, maybe, but you’re not perfect for me.” She took a look at Taemin and tried to turn around.

 

            Taemin saw the look on my face. He knew it perfectly as I glared at Ja Rim walking down the halls.

 

            “HA JA RIM!!!!!!” I screamed loudly, the whole hallway turning into a amphitheatre, “I’M WAITING FOR THAT DAY WHEN I COULD FINALLY CALL YOU MINE!”

 

            She turned around and looked at me with disbelief, then running over and covering my mouth.

 

            “Oh, Choi Sungmin…” She laughed nervously, “You’re just joking, right?”

 

            “No! No I am not!” I exclaimed, hugging her tightly, “I love you.”

 

___________

 

- I just wanna say that I love Choi Sungmin. He is so freaking cute <3 SQUEEEE ! <3
Well, here's the first chapter, to anyone who cares x'D There's going to be a lot of character development, so ~
 

COMMENT LOVE AND SUB~