2/4 [ENG]

The Bakery [POL&ENG]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nobody's pov*

 

- Hey, Hunnie – Luhan said, walking into the cafe.  He kissed quickly Sehun’s pink cheek, but the blonde could only smile with apology, running to the next table. After few minutes bright bang disappeared at the back of the shop and Luhan could hear pleasant, deep voice.
“They always have traffics like this right before they close.” He checked out the man who was sitting in front of him. Leather jacket, piercings in both of his ears, cat-like eyes with black eyeliner. Chinese snorted.

„Thanks for the info, and you are…?”
„Tao” He responded while shaking their hands together, looking at him with his eyes half-closed. “I’m with Wufan.”
“Oh.” He answered surprised. „Luhan. I didn’t know that Kris is also on the other side.” He joked, relaxing his muscles.

„Well, he is” Tao smiled, his fingers turning around a little worn plate with his boyfriend’s name. “So, tell me, my friend… Have you experienced the extraordinariness about being in the relationship with confectioner already?
“What? – Oh, no, no, we’re not together” Luhan blushed hard, staring at the floor.
“So let’s go change it” From behind he could hear Sehun’s voice, so he turned around to face him and looked at him with silent question in his eyes. “Let me take you on a date, LuLu”.

 

 

*Luhan's pov*

 

I laughed when another popcorn grain landed on the man’s in front of us bold head.
„Sehun!” I scolded him quietly, trying to stay serious. „Food isn’t meant to be thrown!”
„So what is it meant to be…?
„Eaten!”
„So eat” He answered, holding out his hand with a few popcorn grains. There was a playful blink in his eyes when I came closer to get it between my teeth right from his fingers.

 

I love you Annabelle. Will you marry me?

 

 

 

*Sehun's pov*

 

 

I felt Luhan’s head falling on my shoulder. Once in a while he was sniffing softly when Jack was proposing to Annabelle. His hair was tickling my neck, but I could only smile, wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

 

When we walked out of the cinema, it was already dark outside. I suggested to walk Luhan home, so we moved slowly, walking through paths in the park to his home. At some point I noticed him shaking from cold, so I took of my jacket and put it on his shoulders before taking his hand and pulling him closer. He cuddled into my side and that’s how we got to his place.
“I was having really great time, Hunnie” He said, smiling charmfull. “Thank you.” He kissed my cheek before walking in with a short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter