Four.

Save Me.

“I love you, Jin.” You finally reply, bringing a small smile to his lips. You felt him kiss your head several times before you ended up falling asleep in his lap, stomach still uneasy about the boy across the hall. 

 

-------------------------

 

About a month after your fight with Jimin, you two still haven’t talked things through. You went to school and found that he skipped the two classes you shared, though you saw him in the halls. Coming home from work, you saw him kiss goodbye some random girl you’d never seen. This happened on several occasions, each time a different girl. The look he would give you afterward made you sick to your stomach, like he was doing this on purpose to get to you.

And admittedly, it really was.

Ever since that afternoon when you fought, your thoughts were swarmed with your ex-best friend, what it would be like to date him, his smile, his laugh, that scent that made you think of everything good in life. It killed you that you thought of him even when you were around Jin. It wasn’t fair, but you couldn’t stop it, the harder you fought them, the more thoughts flooded your brain.

Jin had mostly stopped drinking, only having a beer every now and again, afraid to lash out on you for a second time. You told him to not worry, that it was caused by stress, but that only made him concern more.

-

One warm summer night, you decided to take Jin out to a club, donning your favorite black party dress with a red stripe running down the fitted sides, showing off your curves. Not feeling like wearing gaudy heels tonight, you put on your most comfortable sequin flats, red like the stripe in the dress. Throwing your hair into a messy – yet y – ponytail, you put on a thin layer of makeup and linked arms with Jin. You smiled and kissed his cheek as you realized he was wearing your favorite shirt of his, a blue button-down with little white and purple stripes. He led you down the apartment building and into a taxi waiting outside.

More than you’d like to admit, you swayed your hips with a little more flair than usual walking down the hall of the building just in case Jimin were to be watching.

Once the two of you arrived, Jin brought you straight to the front of the line and showed his I.D., the bouncer letting you guys right in, much to the dismay of everyone behind you.

You took the lead once inside, quickly grabbing Jin’s arm and yelling over the loud music, “Jinnie! Let’s get some drinks!” He nodded and followed you to the bar, where you ran into some familiar faces.

Four of Jin’s friends were there, a few of whom had been drinking with him that fateful night. You frowned inwardly at the sight of them before Jin nudged you a little and whispered an apology in your ear, explaining he invited them in case the club got boring.

You turned to them and smiled, greeting them, hoping nothing bad would come of them being here. Making your way to the counter, you grab the bartender’s attention and order a couple shots of tequila. Jin gives you a look of warning, but you ignore this, handing him the foul liquid.

Both of you down the drinks, chasing with a lime. Jin laughs at your face of utter disgust and you quickly order a whiskey to get the taste off your tongue.

-

After a glass of whiskey, Jin and his friends had already had five shots and were taking their sixth – already drunk – and you decide to make Jin dance, however messily it would be. His friends finish another round and follow you, grabbing a dance – or rather, grind – partner along the way.

You face Jin and start to dance, swaying your hips to the music, your hands around his neck. Constant beats and heavy bass drowned out any vocals in the loud room, letting you sink into your own world with Jin. His breath wreaks of liquor and you try your hardest not to smell him. Even though it was your idea to go, you didn’t like to drink much, especially not tequila, and smelling it so strongly on your boyfriend made your stomach weak.

The song changed and suddenly a new pair of hands were touching you. You jump in surprise and turn to see one of Jin’s friends trying to grind on you, reaching around to grab your waist to pull you closer, but not before he feels up your chest. Without further exploration, you turn around and slap him, yelling over the music and shoving him away. His face showed disgust and he threw you a dirty look before turning to a girl more willing.

You turn back to Jin who is right at your back, swaying more slowly this time, running his hands gruffly over your waist. “Jin, did you see your friend?” You yell close to his ear. He makes a noise, but no words as he closes his eyes, dancing right up against you. “Jin. I’m talking to you!” You poke his cheek, hoping that being a little playful will get his attention. But everything you said made him grind harder against you.

Grabbing his wrist, you lead him to a table behind a curtain, where it was a little quieter. He looks at you with eyes hooded and drunkenness smearing words into noises on his lips. “Christ, how much did you drink?” You think out loud, straightening him up.

He holds up two hands. Ten. Ten shots, when you had seen him do six. You cursed his friends and held his face in your palms, making him look at you.

“Jin, your friend just felt me up and tried to grind on me. Are you even going to respond to that?”

Jin shrugged and moved your hands off his face. Swallowing hard, he slurs “I’m s-sure you… you do that with… Jimin all the time. Why.. can’t we just.. have fun…. this was your idea.”

“Excuse me? I’ve never done anything with Jimin, for Christ’s sake, Jin!” You yell at him, slapping his chest lightly to get his attention. “And my idea was for you and me to go out and dance and have fun, not for you to get plastered and let your friends have their way with me.”

“Well… the night’s young… I’ll let you have any one of my friends… it’s okay… Live a little.” He says, looking at you with accusing eyes.

You finally snap.

“I have had it Jin. I’m leaving and Lord have mercy on you if I catch you in my sight again. I don’t care if you’re drunk or sober or whatever! I’ve had enough of being treated like this. I know we’ve been going out for a long time, but I ruined my life-long friendship because of you and I won’t let you drag me through the dirt anymore. Goodbye, Seokjin, and have a nice life.” You grab the nearest half-full drink and throw it on him.

This seems to sober him just a little and he jumbles a yell after you – something along the lines of “good riddance” – as you storm out of the club, too angry to feel anything.

 

---------------------

 

Buh buh buuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Thanks for reading guys! Chapter 5 will be up soon. PLEASE! Please leave a review or comment or anything, and don't forget to subscribe and upvote! Everything you do helps me stay motivated.

Thanks again fancies~ Stay sassy.

~Nuna