How the Mafia Rolls

The Gritty Mafia Life

"Man, you must be on crack if you think I'm going to take that deal!"

 

One man shouted at another man, the one shouting looking pissed off. He was wearing a white tank top, blue jeans, and black sneakers, while waving a pocket knife around, trying to show that he had the upper hand. The calm man, who was significantly taller than the screaming man, was shaking his head.

 

As if he'd let this wannabe have any sort of upper hand in a business deal.

 

"Listen, I'm not here to help you or your buddies out. Yes, would I lose some money if this didn't go through? Yes, yes I would. But I'm not a one-man operation. There are other people counting on me to get a good deal here. So, if you think you can try and get a good deal, leaving me with , then you're the one on crack here." The taller man calmly said,  enraging the wannabe even more.

 

"So you would actually let a deal go just because I won't take your crap deal?! Man, you then! I'll just take the drugs from you then, you white-haired freak!" The taller man just shook his head, before pulling out his AMT Automag V Pistol, pointing the barrel tight in the center of the man's forehead. 

 

The shouting stopped instantly, knowing he would be dead in a second with one wrong move.

 

"Now that you've forced me to turn this deal violent, I'm giving you three options. Take the deal and leave alive, don't take the deal and leave injured, or continue making a scene and die, right here. Make your choice." The guy not holding a gun thought for a minute, considering the fact that he could die, or be fatally injured.

 

"I'll take your stupid deal." The taller man smirked. Always be the one carrying a gun, and you automatically win. That's what he's lived by most of his life.

 

"Okay then. You better have to money on you now, by the way. I'm not letting you leave this alley alive if you say you don't have the money now. I didn't waste time arguing with your whiny just to let you slip right at the end." The wanabe flinched, knowing he would be in trouble. Luckily, he came prepared.

 

"Yeah, I have money on me. How much do you want?" The taller man smirked even more than before, but he didn't loosen his grip on the gun.

 

"150 dollars for every gram. And you don't know what you get until I leave." The man was still baffled by the means of this deal. He felt like he was getting punked, but he knew at the moment there was no other option.

 

It was pay or die.

 

The wannabe gave him 750 dollars, which was all the money he brought. He wanted all of the drugs he could get, and he luckily he had just the right amount of money for five grams of the unknown drugs. When the tall man was done counting his money, he set a brown bag on the ground and looked at the wannabe with a smirk on his face.

 

"Pleasure doing business with you. But, next time, don't try to be like the guys in movies. Because this is real life, and trust me when I say The other guy will always have the upperhand. Unless you're the other guy." Then the tall guy walked away, and disappeared into the night.

 

When the wannabe opened the bag, he saw five grams of pure chine white heroin, half powder, and half still compressed. That's when the man left in the alley realized just who he was dealing with.

'I nearly got in trouble with EXO...holy .'

When the tall man got back to his base, he was automatically assaulted with a dark to the forehead. A nerf dart, to be exact. When he pulled the foam dart off of his head, the tall man laughed, looking in the direction the dart came from. When the tall man saw who shot the dart, all he could do was laugh for some reason.

 

"Really D.O? I've never known you to be so childish as to steal one of my nerf guns and use it on me. I'd expect somethig like that from Chen, but not you." When the words left his mouth, the smaller man, now known as D.O, pushed the giant up against the wall, staring at him intently. The giant man gulped, and was about to apologize, when Do started to speak.

 

"I'll only say this once, so listen, okay? Never compare me to Chen again. Never. Are we clear, Park Chanyeol?" Chanyeol nodded, a bit of a smirk of his lips, but a trace of fear in his eyes. When he found his answer sufficient, D.O grunted, and stared Chanyeol in the eyes, an unreadable expression on his face. After a few minutes of staring, another person came barreling in and shouted, breaking the tension in the room.

 

"CHAN! THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!" Someone yelled, and Chanyeol laughed, D.O quickly released Chanyeol from the wall. Poor Chanyeol didn't even get a second to get off of the wall before the newest human being in the room jumped onto the tall giant. When the smaller man got off of Chanyeol laughed, he got his hair ruffled by said giant.

 

"So Chen, what did I miss? Since you just seem so excited and all." The man now named Chen got a devious smile on his face, and Chanyeol automatically knew something was up.

 

"Okay then Chen, what did you do now?" When Chen pulled a stuffed panda bear from behind his back, Chanyeol's eyes grew in size, almost to Kyungsoo size. Everyone knew to never touch the panda plushie. It was sacred for one reason, but it was a very important reason.

 

"OKAY, WHO TOOK TAO'S PANDA BEAR?!?!"

 

And the reason just happened to walk into the room at that moment, a stone-faced man, furious with the rest of his gang at the moment, and a crying panda like boy hiding behind the angry man.

 

"Well, hi to you to Kris. Gee, the deal went great, thanks for asking. Best leader ever." Chanyeol said to the angry man, which earned him an intimidating glare from Kris. Chanyeol automatically looked to the ground, knowing if he said anymore, he'd be dead by morning.

 

"P...please, whoever t-took it, can you g-g-give it back? It was the anniversary gift Kris gave me for our first y...year together." Hearing the reason, Chen and Chanyeol's eyes widened. For the most part, they only saw the stone-faced business side or the I'm-going-to-rip-someone's-face-off side of Kris. Being a mafia boss and all, he had to make sure no one saw weakness, otherwise it could be used against him in the future.

 

So hearing Tao saw that about Kris shocked both men. And they were even more shocked when Kris blushed after the fact left Tao's lips. Their big, bad leader blushing like a schoolgirl. It was hilarious.

 

"Yah, Tao! I have an image to uphold here!" Tao apologized, realizing his mistake, but by then the damage was done, for Chen and Chanyeol were smirking, shoulders shaking, trying to hold in their laughter. Kris just sighed at what happened, when one more voice rang out through the room.

 

"No, don't be sorry Tao. This is great, thanks for this." The last man stepped out of the shadows, showing off his flawless skin and rainbow hair. When he smirked at Kris, Chanyeol could't hold in his laughter anymore. The poor giant fell to the ground laughing, his eye-twitch even coming out. Kris knew he was too far gone, so he just left the room to try and salvage what shred of pride and dignity he had left. 

 

When Tao was left in the middle of the room, still lamenting the missing status of his panda, Chen finally revealed himself. When he gave back the panda bear, Tao looked at him with wide eyes. Usually, Chen goes on for a few days with his pranks, when the troll is the one behind someone's misery. So Tao was thoroughly confused.

 

"I didn't know how important the panda was to you. If I had known, I wouldn't have taken it in the first place. I'm a troll, not heartless." Tao smiled and hugged Chen, happy at having his panda plushie back. Chen just laughed and hugged Tao back. Chen would never say this in front of everyone, but he loved physical attention from other people. Stuff like hugging, cuddling, running fingers through someone's hair. Chen relished in that sort of attention, but he wouldn't say. He didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

 

Suddenly, the loud speaker crackled to life from its location in the corner of the room. Soon after, Kris' voice could be heard throughout the room.

 

"Chen, I need you in my office about a minute ago. I have a new job for you. It's very important, so get your over here, NOW." Kris had his business voice on, so Chen booked it to Kris' office, and Tao ran back to his room, leaving Chanyeol in the room all by himself, since D.O had left the room when Kris and Tao came in, and Sehun left when Tao hugged Chen. 

 

Sehun didn't like getting out of his room very often.

 

Chanyeol walked to his room, thinking about how he ended up in a mafia in the first place. He shudderd at the thought of his old life, for he promised himself he'd never go back to that place. It wasn't a life he wanted to revisit. Ever.

 

Just as he was about to go into his room, Chanyeol was slammed against the wall, for the second time that day. His head was starting to hurt, but Chanyeol automatically smirked when he saw who slammed him up against the wall.

 

D.O had pinned him between a wall again.

 

"Well, what are you doing here D.O? We should be sleeping, Chen has a job to do soon, and we're gonna to have to have his back in case something goes wrong." Chanyeol kept smirking, which pissed D.O off more.

 

"Shut up. chen never messes up, he's too good at what he does. Plus, the job isn't tomorrow, so I don't have to get enough sleep yet. And you know why I'm here, Chanyeol, so just shut up, okay?" Chanyeol just nodded, and this time D.O smirked.

 

Then crashed his lips to Chanyeol's.

 

Chanyeol automatically kissed back, his hands going to D.O's thighs, giving them a squeeze. D.O then jumped, wrapping his legs around Chanyeol's waist, never breaking the kiss. Chanyeol's hands went to D.O's , making the smaller man moan. 

 

The kiss was anything but sweet, with teeth clashing and tongues fighting for dominance. D.O was pulling on Chanyeol's hair, with Chanyeol grutning in response. When Chanyeol finally got into his room, he slammed D.O against the now closed door, making D.O moan again. Chanyeol then pulled away, to mouth along D.O's neck, making the smaller man even more breathless.

 

"Just get on with it, asshat." Chanyeol laughed, but quickly complied, and moved to the bed.

 

Needless to say, everyone didn't get that much sleep that night. But it was normal for everyone.

 

It's how the mafia rolls.


Haha...........I really hope this shocked all of you. At least a little bit.

Also, I have a question for all of you. If I told you guys that was my first time writing a kiss scene....ever...would you believe me???

Because it's the truth. First time writing a kiss......ever. Someone tell me how I did, because I'm nervous.

Okay, that's all I have to say, besides PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT!!! PLEASE, I LOVE IT WHEN I GET NEWS LIKE THIS.  :) :) :)

 

Okay, bye people.  

~~~~~~~bubble1765