Final

Please Don't Hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a distressed sigh, Minghao slams his head down in his pillow for the who knows how many time.

The distant itch in his arm is annoying, but he has to keep himself from touching it. It's not going to help anyways.

Normally, Minghao likes to live in this world. It's always been thought of as a blessing, that people get the chance to find out, who they have to live with the rest of their life. Once you meet the person with the same mark as you, it's done and you can't run away.

It's always been a blessing in Minghao's head, but right now he thinks very differently.

There's a knock on his door - he knows it's Junhui without the elder entering. The elder probably hates him right now. Hates him for ruining his hang-out-with-friends-thing.

"I'm coming in," Junhui tells him from the other side of the door and opens it.

With a deep sigh at his brother's condition - he's lying, head hidden in his pillow, on his bed.

As the good brother he is, Junhui walks over to the bed and sits down. He pats the younger's back gently, not really sure what to say.

The boy on the bed says something, but it's muffled by the pillow, making it impossible for the other to understand.

"You haven't done anything wrong, if that's what you think," Junhui ends up saying, know how the younger might feel. They aren't brothers for nothing.

Minghao sits up slowly, turning his gaze to his brother.

The look on the younger's face is confused and scared. With another sigh, Junhui wraps his arms around his brother.

"You don't hate me?" Minghao mumbles into the other's shoulder.

No matter what, he feels like the older must hate him at some point in this. They just found out, that his soulmate was one of the elder's friends, shouldn't he be a little mad about it?

"I don't hate you," Junhui confirms. "But I may have to keep an eye on Wonwoo from now on."

It's said to make the younger smile - or maybe even laugh - but it doesn't. This isn't anything good, Minghao tells himself - arm still itching.

--

When Monday comes two days after, Minghao tells his best friend, Mingyu, about what happened.  

Frankly speaking he had expected the other to be shocked, but also interested, probably asking a lot of questions. The reaction he got, was something else.

"The Jeon Wonwoo?" he friend exclaims, not showing any signs of being interested in anything else, than the guy who apparently was his friend's soulmate.

Having no idea what the big deal about that was, Minghao looked at his friend. Wondering what he was so interested in in the guy, he looked at Mingyu, tilting his head to the side.

"Don't tell me that you don't know about him," Mingyu sighs.

Minghao shrugs his shoulders. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter