002

My New Stepmother

We walked down the vast halls to one of the dance studios before being intercepted by three girls.

 

"Vic Unnie! You're here! What took you so long?" The blonde cried,immediately running to give the woman a long hug.

 

"I'm sorry Yoongie, I had to-"

 

"Wait!" The brunette interrupted,motioning to me. "Who is this girl? Your secret lover? Vic Unnie I'm hurt."  

 

"Yul! What kind of joke is that?"

 

The tallest of all four of us shook her head and majorly face-palmed. "A terrible one..." 

 

Victoria just chuckled and gestured to me. "This is my step daughter Soojung. Soojung these are my friends Yuri,Yoona and Sooyoung. They are dance instructors also."

 

"Oh..Um..it's nice to meet you guys."

 

"It's nice to finally meet "The great Jung Soojung" haha. Vic Unnie has told us so much about you. The way she gushes over you is unbelievable. You are even more beautiful than she said." The one known as Sooyoung replied,fixing the drawstring to her sweatpants.

 

So..does that mean she's called me beautiful before? A weird feeling washed over me and I could feel the heat radiating off my cheeks,a huge indication I was blushing.

 

"Well we'll see you later Vic Unnie, we don't want to hold you up."

 

"Of course Yul, see you guys later then."

 

We each said our goodbyes and Victoria grabbed my hand,the warmth directly seeping into my palm. She led me to the end of the hall and opened the door revealing her dance room.

 

It was simple enough,polished wood floors and three large mirrors stood in the front of the room. There were a few black chairs pinned up against the dull colored walls and that was about it.

 

I guess she could sense my already growing boredom as she said, "Don't worry Soojung. You'll have fun. I'll even teach how to dance."

 

"Hey! What makes you think I can't dance?"

 

"I'm just teasing haha. Don't pout. I'm sorry." "Whatever."

 

 

She started to speak before glancing at the clock."Oh! Class is beginning. Soojung, you can just take a seat over there and watch me teach my class. If you're hungry or anything just tell me okay?"

 

"Okay Vic,thank you."

 

She smiled sweetly and brushed a thumb over my cheek before turning her attention to the steady stream boys that came in, the lingering warmth of her finger quickly fading.

 

The weird feeling in the pit of my stomach increased as red and pink kissed my cheeks.

 

- Ugh why does she suddenly make me feel this way?..

 

Brushing off the longing feeling to have her hands touch me more, I took my seat and watched as the large group of boys eagerly greeted her with energetic handshakes and lecherous gazes. I easily recognized some of the boys from school like Minho ,Kai and his brother Taemin. The others...I wasn't to sure but I could only assume then attended the same school as me.

 

There was about..hm seventeen boys there and is was easy to separate them from best to worst.

 

It was obvious Kai and Taemin were one of the best and this was true from all the times I secretly watched them dance and all the competition trophies they won. 

 

While Victoria was talking to one of the girls earlier,um Yuri I think her name was, the class continued to glance and whisper about my presence in the dance studio.

 

"Ayo Vic Noona, who's this girl?" One of the tallest called,pointing directly at me. I swear I wanted to snap his finger in half.

 

"Huh? Oh Chanyeol, this is Soojung she's my s-"

 

"Sister?" A multi hair colored boy interrupted. "Wow! Now I can see where she got her good looks from." 

 

Victoria giggled as a wildfire of pink burned her face. He just indirectly called my step mother beautiful...which wasn't a complete lie...but still....

 

I glared at the dancer,immediately feeling jealousy wrap around my emotions. I know this shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I just couldn't help it.

 

"No Sehun, she is my step daughter." "Oh...s-sorry.." Sehun mumbled, surely embarrassed. Chanyeol grinned at him and whispered something to the other tall boy,snickering quietly.

 

"It was an honest mistake. Come on now,let's warm up with some stretching."

 

"How about you demonstrate some of your flexibility instead."

 

"Kris..."

 

"Come on..you promised last time,right guys?" 

 

"Yeah!" They all cheered in unison. "Victoria! Victoria!" They chanted,trying to coax the raven haired woman.

 

She smiled and I smiled too. I was in fact also curious to see just how flexible this woman is. With my curiosity peaked, I cheered her on also giving her a thumbs up. She grinned and nodded,earning a loud "Whoo!" from the seventeen people with me included.

 

"Thank you Vic!"

 

"Don't thank me,Thank Soojung she's what convinced me."

 

And that's exactly what they did. All seventeen men high fived me and some even offered to treat me to lunch. I laughed and gave them a modest "you welcome" and turned my attention to Victoria.

 

"Alright ready guys? Soojungie?"

 

"Yeahhhh!!"

 

"Yes Vic Omma."

 

The students formed a semi circle,blocking my view so I got up and pushed past them,getting a front row view of all the action.

 

The first thing did she was bring her leg straight up in the air and then bend in over her shoulder.

 

Everyone howled in excitement,clapping and applauding wildly and I really couldn't blame them. It was way cool.

 

She looked to me for my reaction which was a mixture of astonishment and amusement..kinda.... in the middle. 

 

"Whoo! Vic Noona! Can you do more?" Taemin called out and the others stared at her,trying to use aegyo to persuade her into more arousing acts.

 

"I don't know guys, we have to practice today."

 

"We can practice tomorrow. We already know the dance by heart,so no sweat. Plus I think Soojung would like to see more."

 

She glanced from Minho to me. "Is that true Soojungie?"

 

"Well...yeah.." "Alright if it'll make you happy. I'll do more."

 

Cue more enthusiastic shouting.

 

 Watching the Chinese woman show off her talents is really something fun to watch. It like she has no bones in her body.

 

We watched in more awe as she bent backward to touch her legs,creating a perfect arch and did some flips around the studio.

 

"Whoa...you are even cooler than before Vic Noona." A boy that highly resembled a panda quickly agreed with the short platinum blonde,watching as she did more flips and stuff.

 

I glared at them as they not so subtle checked her out,scanning over her flexible body. I followed their gaze,finding out they were staring at the nice curve of her .

 

The green-eyed monster arose in me,clouding my thoughts and judgment. They can't check her out,that's rude. Plus she's my mother so...

 

Finally she stopped to my disappointment,panting and sweaty. Thin trails of sweat ran down her flawless face,making her a thousand times ier.

 

Before I could jump on the opportunity to touch the soft skin, the dancers flocked around her all oozing concern over her current state.

 

I felt even more jealous than before as they got to wipe the wet strands from her face,fixing her appearance.

 

"Are you okay Victoria? Do you want water? Food?" I heard one of them say. "No I'm okay Onew, I'm just a bit hot."

 

Well that's understandable....

 

What I was not prepared for was when she decided to take her shirt off around a pack of hungry "wolves". From the way they stared I was sure they were about to attack her.

 

Leaving herself in a blue tank top she placed the other shirt around her neck,oblivious to their hawk gazes. Anger boiled inside of me watching them stare at her chest so blatantly exposed.

 

I guess I shouldn't be to upset as I found myself staring as well. She just looked so smoking hot and lust began to suffocate me, drowning me in erted thoughts.

 

What is wrong with me? I can't have these thoughts about her...

 

But how could I not?

 

With the thin glow of sweat on her curvaceous figure and the uneven crash of her enticing chest,it was hard to control my intentions.

 

"Boys, class is over. See you tomorrow..and tomorrow we're actually going to practice! Haha, see you guys later."

 

"Aww.." They groaned in unison before collecting their things and leaving one by one. She returned their high fives and hugs before locking the door as the last boy left.

 

The raven haired woman sighed and looked over to me,giving me a breathtaking smile. "They're a handful but they're all alright."

 

Yeah,more like a handful of teens....

 

"Did you enjoy today? I'm sorry you couldn't watch us dance like intended. Maybe tomorrow you can come..I mean..only if you want to.."

 

"I would love to."

 

She didn't respond as I expected her to instead she engulfed me in a tight embrace,resting her face in the crook of my neck.

 

I didn't even know the occasion but I really enjoyed this hug.

 

"I'm sure you'll have even more tomorrow."

 

"Yeah, because you'll be there."

 

I don't even know where this change of heart came from but I like it. Maybe Jessica was right,maybe Victoria isn't so bad after all....