New plan

Seven Tiny Problems

You quickly let the boys drop into your backpack before hugging it in an attempt to keep it safe. "Dolls?" He looked at you questioningly. Was he serious? Or was this some kind of game? "What?" You stuttered, ignoring the faint sound of the boys' voices in your backpack. His gaze shifted back to you after he had looked at the window. "Chohee. I'm expecting an explanation now." He sounded so serious but shouldn't he know by now? Well he would know if he kidnapped the boys. But seemingly he really didn't know. "Yongguk. You stole something that's mine." You had to pretend to be determined and know that he was guilty but seeing his eyebrows furrow didn't convince not even yourself. "I did what? Hell I didn't steal anything. Do I look like I'd need to steal stuff from some girl playing with dolls? You know honestly, you seemed likeable. But just some days after I thought hey lets just talk to her and see how it'd go you are in front of my house creeping around and saying I'm stealing your ?"

You swallowed hard. Now you felt quite ty. For once a guy had had interest in you. And yes of course, that shouldn't be the main thought on your mind now but you couldn't help it. He was attractive and charismatic. But right now made you feel so guilty. "I can explain." You murmured and for a moment silence surrounded you two. But he made up his mind even though he sounded grumpy. "Sure. Then explain." You looked around. After four of your precious boys got stolen, you felt paranoid. "Could I explain you not out here? It's something... Very private." Now you caught his interest at least so he invited you inside.

Thankfully he was alone at home. You two took a seat in the living room and you opened your backpack, taking out the three boys and setting them on the table. How were you supposed to explain this? So you thought it was easier to just show him. "So what is going on?" Jackson snorted as he looked at you before turning to Yongguk and eyeing him. JB and Mark looked around, Mark walking over to a bowl that was there to find what he was hoping for, snacks. He pulled out a chip just the size of almost his own torso. Carrying it above his head he walked back to the other two.

"I've found them some days ago. And four more." You said eventually. "What are... those?" Yongguk hesitantly asked and earned a glare from JB. "'Those'? Do we look like objects to you?" Hesitating once again he then stuttered a 'sorry'. "Little humans I guess. But the thing is that yesterday when I went to the restroom someone stole four from my backpack. 'Stole'. Someone kidnapped them. These three have been at home so they were safe. Now I thought.. Because you suddenly appeared out of nowhere and talked to me out of nowhere that it was you who stole them. I've been furious and sad when I realized they were gone and I didn't mean to just take your backpack and all that. I thought I could find them here." Now it was all out.

Yongguk was still busy looking at the little boys who were sharing the big chip. It was probably paprika flavored judging by the red color they had. But if the kidnapped boys weren't here, where were they? "Alright I see." he said and looked up at you. "Maybe you should have said it earlier." He leaned back rubbing his nape. "I know. But I don't know. Have you now.." Wow you were really going to say this? But it just bothered you. "Lost your interest in me?" To avoid him you looked down at the boys but their expressions were even worse so you looked at the couch. Noticing silence you looked up again only to see him smiling faintly. He looked amused. Hell this was embarassing. To make it worse you realized your cheeks felt really hot.

"No. I haven't. I'm a little freaked out but that's alright." He chuckled faintly. "Yeah. Um. I beg you don't tell anyone about them." You changed the topic back to Mark and the others. "I don't think anyone would believe me anyway. What are you gonna do now though?" That was the question. What were you gonna do now?

"Use us. The person will want to kidnap us too. And that's how you will get him or her." JB said, wiping crumbs off his face. "That sounds like something that could work." Yongguk agreed. Was this the only possibility left? "I will help you." You looked at Yongguk. Should you trust him? He certainly got a charming smile. "Then let's make a plan." Mark said before grinning. "We three will. You two can be alone." Quickly you looked at him with a desperate expression. Why did he say this? It was like your embarassing parents were here. You helped the boys on the ground and let them walk away. Inhaling slowly you tried to calm yourself down.

"Now that I'm not mad at you anymore I should offer you something to drink." He chuckled softly. 

 

 Bam Bam's POV      

I squeezed my eyes close due to the sudden light. "My living dolls." A voice said and looking up I saw a girl with a wide grin over her lips. She looked rather young and rather scary. "Let us out!" I yelled which seemingly made her a little upset. She picked up the boxes we were inside and for a moment I saw Youngjae before we were just dropped. Ouch. She treated us just like toys. Opening each box she pulled us out and dropped us on a blanket. All of them looked so terrified and I felt very terrified. Quickly I hugged Yugyeom to my chest, holding him firmly. Junior and Youngjae moved close to us, staring up at the stranger who was watching us. "Oh you are so adorable!" She squealed softly. "We aren't yours!" Junior yelled. Seemingly now we took it a little too far because the girl called for her older sister.

An older girl appeared. Probably Chohee's age. "What is it? Oh you've found your new dolls. What do you think? I know they look like homeless dwerfs but you can dress them up now." Had that girl gave us as presents to her younger sister? "They yell at me!" Gosh that little girl sounded so spoiled. Now we had the strict eyes of the older one on us. "You should behave. You don't want to know what happens if not. And I will soon get the rest of you then you can already tell them beforehand how to behave. You belong to my sister now." None of us could find their voice to answer anything. Then the older one left again.

"Now I will dress you up!" The girl giggled as she got out a box filled with doll clothes. 

 

 Your POV      

After having small talk about your and his basic info the mood has loosened and so have you. He was a year older than you and in his senior year. Bang Yongguk was his name. He had an older sister. "When you have your... uhm.. boys back. Then do you think you'll be free to meet with me again? In another occasion than you creeping around my house." He laughed softly and you looked down in shame for a moment before chuckling softly. "I think I'll find a free day for you."

Jackson, Mark and JB walked back in and you helped them onto the couch. "Okay we got a plan." Jackson announced before JB started explaining it to you. "They got kidnapped either during the class or just after the bell rang, according to what you have told us. So we just need the same scene but this time there will be Yongguk to watch out. Me and Jackson will be in your backpack, Mark shall stay at home just in case the plan won't work out. Yongguk will ask to go to the restroom shortly before the bell would ring and inform you through a message. Then you go to the restroom, he will be already there in front of your class. When you walk out he enters and asks the teacher about something so he would be inside the room and could keep an eye on your backpack until the bell rings. He will be there watching out and you hurry back to the classroom. I doubt the person would suspect anything if some guy is there in the class. Just ignore each other tomorrow until the plan."

Yongguk and you looked at each other. Taking a moment to think about then nodded. "Alright. We can do that." You agreed