Jealousy

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend

 

Many times I tried to deny the feeling, for I was scared to imagine what would happen if ever I’d try to tell her how I feel about her. I was scared because she might think that I’m taking advantage of her and our friendship. I was afraid of losing her so I just kept my feeling hidden.

We reached the age of fifteen and I noticed that Chorong grew lovelier each day. How my heart aches wherever I see boys glanced her way. I want to punch their noses so badly as I watch them talking to her giving compliments, flowers and chocolates.

There were times when I watched her at a distance with mixed feelings of anger and hurt! Because it hurts so much to know that there were so many things I wanted to tell her but then I could not do so. There were so many presents just like flowers and chocolates which I long to give her but then I could not, for she might see me only as a friend. I was also scared of letting her know how I feel about her as much as losing her.

Then one day, I saw Jungkook. As what he promised to me when we were kids, he really came back. He said that he’ll study in our school. I know that I was supposed to be happy because he came back but why am I feeling so bad? It’s because Chorong and him were already becoming close. Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m jealous. I was scared If ever Jungkook will fall in love with her and then courts her and then what if one day, they will going to be together? I’m all left alone?

As months passed, what I don’t want to happen is now happening. That day really came, I just learned from a friend that Chorong already had a boyfriend. At first, I tried to convince myself that it was just a rumor.

But it really is true.

She and Jungkook are already TOGETHER...

 

--------------------

A short chapter again! I'm sorry but I hope you still like it :)

Bonus! Here's a gif of our baby Chorong!

Isn't she cute???!!! I just wanna squeez her cheeks so badly, 'til it turns red!!! >.<