Positions

Don’t Treat Me Like A Girl!

ENJOY!!


“the food were really delicious”

“really?” Zelo nodded at the younger’s question, “where did they buy those?”

“Jimin hyung cooked them, he is good at cooking”

“Ah! Yoongi hyung is really lucky. It must be nice to have a husband who’s good at cooking” Zelo exhaled at the last word as he wore his helmet, Jungkook looked away after putting the helmet on, he wanted to make Zelo felt lucky to have him, but he couldn’t cook, “hop on” the older spoke, Jungkook didn’t say anything, but did so, “your house?” and a short, simple ‘yes’ could be heard.

The journey was quiet, Zelo hummed some songs, but Jungkook just sat behind silently until they reached the younger’s house, “I think, I’m going to go now, it’s already late, tell your mom I said hello, okay?” he winked, Jungkook nodded, “bye” he smiled before got into his house.

Just as he closed the door, he heard a familiar voice said, “I see, you were having a good time with your boyfriend”

Jungkook groaned, “Eomma!” Mrs. Jeon just laughed at the response, “Eomma, you have to teach me how to cook!” Jungkook spoke, his tone is quite demanding

“Wait.. calm down.. why suddenly you ask something like this?”

“Because I have to, it’s a matter of life or death!”

“Nu’uh..” Mrs. Jeon shook her head, “Weekend Jungkook, stay alive till weekend.” She continued as she left Jungkook alone in the living room

“it can’t be helped, I have to do it myself” he rolled up his sleeve and walked to the kitchen

--^^--

“Zelo”

“what’s up?”

Jungkook put a lunchbox in front of him, Zelo frowned, “what does it—Oh!” Zelo looked at the younger as he grinned, “you made a lunch for me?”

Jungkook stared at him back, “I didn’t, I just want to try to do this, and you are my laboratory rat” he smiled back as he opened the lid of the box

Zelo grabbed his wrist and held it, “you sliced your fingers?”

“it’s a normal thing” he pulled his hands back, Zelo stared at the younger boy, “you know what, there are so many delicious restaurants out there that we haven’t try” Zelo opened the lunch box and began to eat the food

Jungkook couldn’t hide his happiness, he struggled to keep his poker face but failed when smile crept into his face. His boyfriend is definitely not romantic, but everything he does is impressive, everything he does shows how caring he is inside, and it never fail to amuse the younger.

--^^--

“hey, Yugyeom”

“Hi, Bam.. how was yesterday?” Bambam tensed up at the question, “good, it was good. Foods were delicious and fancy place indeed” Yugyeom rolled his eyes, “how was Mark hyung?”

“well, he asked—”

“what is your answer?”

“I rejected him”

Yugyeom widened his eyes in disbelief, “Why?! he is nice, gentle and caring. Why did you reject him?! Bambam, you !”

“you are the one who is being stupid!” Bambam half-shouted, “you love him, yet you let him be with me, what in the world are you thinking about, Yugyeom?! You let the love of your life having date with your friend” Yugyeom didn’t know what to say, he never told Bambam about this, why did he know?

“did you tell him about this?”

Bambam nodded hesitantly, “I’m sorry, but he deserve to know the truth” Yugyeom really want to rip his own face after the older answered like that, but he finally realized something, ‘he asked me to meet up because of pity? Or maybe try for luck, since Bambam rejected him, probably he thinks if he confess to me, I’ll accept him’ he didn’t know why he thought that way, but he believed that the thought is true, Yugyeom picked out his phone from his pocket and quickly texted Mark.

To: Mark Hyung
Hyung, I’m sorry, I couldn’t meet up. I just remember if I already promised to Hanbin to try a new café.

“Yugyeommie!” Hanbin ran towards them, “What happened?”

“no, I just want to ask you if… probably you have free time—like next week I mean”

Yugyeom smiled, “I have.. today, after class, at the café next to the college” he said quickly, Hanbin was surprised, “b-but you said you can’t to—”

“I canceled my plan”

“why did you? I mean, we are just going to chat and doing random things”

“well, my previous plan is less important than chatting, doing random things and trying the lattes with you”

“Ew, cheesy~ I could smell the parmesan here” Bambam teased making the two blushed furiously, “um… then, I’ll see you later?” Yugyeom nodded, “see you later after class, B.I”

--^^--

Zelo was just took out his notebook and getting ready to find Jungkook and go home, he put it in his locker when suddenly someone flipped him and pushed him against the locker, he was shocked but his expression turned 180 degree as soon as he saw the culprit, “what are you doing?”

“as you can see, I’m doing exactly what I’m doing” Jungkook put his arms on both of Zelo’s side, “okay, if you think you are trapping me in the locker like a highschool romance movie, it doesn’t work on someone who’s 7 centimeters taller than you, bunny” Zelo complained

“Sshh!”

“…”

“I’ll top you!”

“…what?”

“I’m going to be the one who is dominating you”

“pardon?”

Jungkook put his hands on his hips and broadened his chest, “I’LL TOP YOU! I WILL!”

Zelo huffed a laugh, “do you know how to do it?”

“….no?” Zelo rolled his eyes, “but as a boyfriend, you should guide me!”

“fine by me” Zelo circled his arms around the other’s waist, “so, where should we start from?”

--^^--

“you are right, the lattes are good” Yugyeom commented, Hanbin smiled, “glad you like it”

“Oh, c’mon, don’t be really formal on me.” the younger cringed, “so, how about your frappe? Is it good?” Hanbin handed him his frappe, “here, try it yourself, taste is always different”

Yugyeom sipped on the frappe, “it’s too sweet for my taste but I like it. wanna taste mine?” he offered, Hanbin shook his head, “no, thanks” then silence crept up between them, Hanbin kept stealing glances at Yugyeom before he spoke, “I thought you are a really quiet person”

Yugyeom raised his brow before he leaned back to his chair, “I think I’m just too hype up because of the caffeine, sorry.”

“No. No. No. I like it when you talk much.”

“…okay?”

“um.. I mean you look relaxed when you can talk much, like—um—like you don’t—”

“Alright, alright, I got what you mean. No need to explain further.”

“…..”

“…..”

“so, may I ask what is your previous plan? The one you canceled”

“….”

“um, I mean it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it—”

“someone I like, asking me out because the one he likes rejected him. I’m gay”

“oh..” suddenly Hanbin regretted asking like that, “I’m sorry”

“no need. I’m fine. I got coffee and new friend.” The younger smiled brightly causing Hanbin smiled at the expression, ‘I’m hurting inside’ Yugyeom really wanted to say it out loud.


I'm sorry for not updating in a very long time, that it may piss you off, I'm sorry!!! >.<

Attention! after this, until the next 3 weeks, I might not updating.. why? because the event will be held on 17-18 October and I'm being a comitee along with all of my friends. (I'm incharge of being responsible about the equipments used in the event, which mean, i have to stay at the place from 15-18 Oct and my laptop will be used for the competition), and after that I have the Mid examination week. o<--<

Sorry for grammatical error and typos, english is not my first language

Comments are lovely~ <3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧