This Girl

Your My Black Pearl

Jessica's POV:

I watch as Taeyeon chases after Sooyoung. Ughh damn Tiffany I really don't like her. Oh look she heading this way well wont this be fun. " All that's left is poor ugly Jessica", she says out loud as she sits next to me. " What do yoy want now Tiffany, I don't have time for your stupid attempts to hurt me", I tell her as I cross my arms. She grabs my hair and pulls my head back. Oww that hurts!" Listen here you little punk, you don't talk to me like that got it", She tells me as she pulss harder. I pull her hand off and stand up. " I can talk to you however I want Tiffany your not the boss of me", I tell her as I glance at her. She stands up and is about to say something when a short girl that i've never seen before pulls her hair. "Listen here Tiffany is it I saw what you did to that other girl and what you just did to this one, I may be new but I will kick your for your dumb behavior", The gir tels Tiffany as she releases her hair. " Wait arn't you the new girl Sunny, I suggest you know who you hurt. I'm the most popular girl in this school and those three losers are nothing so watch your place", Tiffany tells the new girl, Sunny, as she fixes her hair. I run to the corner before this gets worse. " I don't care who you are thats no way to treat an inosent girl", Sunny tells her as she walks up to Tiffany. " Do you want a fight or something you little shrimp" Tiffany tells Sunny as she pushes her away. Oh no thi is defenatley ending bad. All of a sudden I see Sunny punch Tiffany on the cheek and Tiffany falling to the floor. Omg what did she just do. Its actually pretty cool. Wish I had that confidence. Taeyeon and Sooyoung walk back in with shocked faces. Now how am I going to explain this to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I updated yay~~

Again sorry if its short but I will make it longer next time don't worry~

Now I don't hate Tiffany I love her but I needed a mean character for this >.<

You will see why Tiffany is like this further on so don't worry~~

Until next time~~

Bye ~~^.^