Feelings Grow

Your My Black Pearl

Taeyeon's POV:

Today is going to be same as usual. Drive to school, go to class, hang out with Jessica and Sooyoung, go home, do homework, and sleep. Well I hope I don't drool over Jessica today. Shes my bestfriend and i'm falling for her. Ughh I hope she never finds out, or this friendship will end badly. I quickly pack my stuff and head to my car. Time to go to school I guess. I drive through the empty streets of Seoul and begin to think. This is our last year before college. I have great grades so mabey I can get in my dream college. I hope. I arrive to school in 10 min. I see Sooyoung walking into the building and I run up to her."Soo wait up", I yell at her." Oh Tae its you", Sooyoung tells me when I reach her. "Common Soo lets go to class Jessica will meet us there". We both walk down the hall to our classroom. Sooyoung is a rather shy girl. She keeps to herself and always does her work. Me and Jessica became her friend when she was getting bullied by the popular girls: Tiffany and Yoona. I really don't like them they always tease poor Sooyoung for being different. We reach our classroom and sit in the front of the room. Jessica joins us a second later. "Hey Soo, Hey Tae" She tells us with a smile. Damn she looks beautiful today, but she does everyday. She sits behind us when people begin to poor in. Tiffany walks in and gives us a dirty look. " Of course the freak and her loser friends are here early", Tiffany says as she looks at us. When she walks by she throws all of Sooyoung's things on the floor. I look at Sooyoung as she begings to cry, and runs out of the room. I look at Jessica and run after her." Soo wait up", I yell at Sooyoung as I chase her down the hall. When she stops running she begings to sink to the ground. I hug her and she cries hard on my shoulder,"Tae why does she hate me soo much I never do anything am I really that pathetic?" Sooyoung ask me as her tears falls " Yor not Soo ok shes just a big snob and you know it don't let it get to you ok", I tell Soo as I make her stand up and walk her back to class." Thanks Tae you really are a great friend" She tells me as she kisses my cheek." Its ok Soo now common class starts soon", I kiss her cheek back and when we enter the classroom where faced with a big suprise. Tiffany on the floor with a bruise on her cheek and a short girl with short hair looking down at her, and a confused,scared Jessica in the corner. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 done 

Sorry if its short I kinda rushed it but don't worry it will get better

See you guys soon~^.^