Bonus Chapter 2(KaiSoo)

It Started With the Rain!

Because KaiSoo deserved some spotlight as well! :) :)


When Jongin saw the number of missed calls and unread texts on his cellphone, he knew he was doomed. There was just no way in hell or heaven that would save him from dying this young. He had wished for a long life, a really, really long and happy life where he could spend each and every moment blissfully. He wanted to buy  a big house, another cool car and start a chain of hotels in Hong Kong and Japan in the coming years. He wanted to go on exotic vacations with his family and friends and just enjoy every moment.  

But that now seems to be impossible because there was simply no escape from the wrath of his dearly beloved husband. 

He knew he should've called Kyungsoo to tell him that he wasn't going to make it for dinner when he had gotten a chance from the boring board meeting that happened so unannouced, but he didn't. 

Why you ask?

Because he simply forgot about his waiting husband. He remembered how in the morning Kyungsoo had asked him to come home early. When Jongin had asked for the reason, the owl-eyed boy simply shrugged and said that it was his day off today and so he just wanted to spend some quality time with his husband. He even kissed Jongin deeply and said 'I love you', something the chef rarely does and Jongin was sure to make this night special for them. He even had asked his kind secretary to clear off his schedule for the evening. But then because of some problems in the new project, this uncalled meeting happened and shoot! Jongin forgot everything about their date night. And Kim Jongin was now regretting it so much. Maybe he should've just excused himself for a moment and to send a small text or maybe should've made a quick call to his dear husband.

But again, he didn't. 

The meeting had just ended now and Jongin was contemplating whether he should call Kyungsoo or not after reading a text message that apparently was sent by Baekhyun from his husband's phone. 

How did he know it was his good-for-nothing and overly sassy best friend? 

Because Kyungsoo never cursed.

From: My KyungiePoo <3

YOU SICK BASTARD! JUST ING PICK UP THE DAMN PHN IF U DONT WANT TO GET CASTRATED!

I SWEAR I WILL PERSONALLY DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT IF YOU DON'T ANSWER RIGHT NOW KIM PUCKING JONGIN! 

Or maybe not. 

(Kyunsgoo used 'P' instead of 'F' so yeah..)

There were about 20 similar texts with last one being sent about five minutes ago and boy it was so dark and disturbing that Jongin almost threw the expensive device away in horror. He couldn't even believe that Kyungsoo  knew such words, so using them were out of the question.

In the two years of their married life, Kim Kyungsoo had been nothing but an angel. Unlike his crazy best friend Baekhyun who loved to give his whipped husband early grey hairs and sometimes, ugly eye bruises, Kyungsoo was understanding, calm and very down to earth. He was an excellent cook, a great friend and a perfect husband. He would've been a great mother too if they had a child already (but they have not one).

Jongin still remembers their garduation night when he had invited Kyungsoo over for dinner and had told his parents that he was in love with him and wanted to spend his life with him. Of cousre he knew they were not going to say yes that easy but earning a hard, tight slap from his father and Kyungsoo being insulted by them was something he didn't swallow.

What has Kyunsoo ever done to make them hate him? Jongin had asked that night.  

"Because he is filthy and poor. He is not on the same level as us." 

"And on the top of everything, he is a boy and you Kim Jongin, are not gay! I won't allow it!" His father had said in disgust and pure hatred. His mother even had the audacity to throw Kyungsoo out like he was some trash and slam the door on his face.

"You will never meet that garbage ever again, you get it Jongin? You're going to Austrailia for your furthe-"

"No! You can't just do this to me! I will not leave Soo! He is my life!" Jongin yelled.

"KIM JONGIN!" Mr. Kim's voice thundered in the hall. He was furious but Jongin didn't care. Taking a step ahead, the boy looked staright in his father's eyes and with his voice laced in full confidence and determination, he said.

"I am going to marry Kyungsoo, with or without your blessings. You can never stop me."  

And that's how Jongin left his parents' mansion the very next morning and knocked on his lover's door. Kyungsoo was the one who opened the door and from what he looked like, there was no doubt that the boy had been crying  whole night.

"What are you doing here?" His eyes were red and puffy and Jongin felt responsible for this. He didn't even have the heart to apologize to his boyfriend for how his parents had treated him. And he was sure that even if he did apologize, Kyungsoo will never accept him again.

"If you're here to ing apologize to me then please, don't waste your time. I can't afford your expensive 'sorry'."

"Soo please I-"

"Leave right now Jongin. Or else I'm gonna call the police." The cold words shattered Jongin's heart. But then again, what was he expecting? For Kyungsoo to forget those insults and get back with him?

Really Jongin, you sure are dumb!

However, Jongin wasn't someone who liked to give up without even trying. So taking up a step towards the petite male, Jongin put his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder startling the latter. 

"What the he-"

"I know that my apology isn't going to make any difference," Jongin felt the tears welling up in the corner of his eyes. Those words he wanted to say choked up in his throat, making it harder for him to sigh even but he continued anyway.

"-but I'm sorry. I really am. And if you want to break up, then I understand. I will respcet that. If you want me to go away, I will leave you alone. Will never show you my face. But-but I want you to know that I really love you Kyungsoo and I can't live without you. You mean so much to me. you mean everything to me! So please, please give me a chance! Give us a chance!"  

There was a silence for god knows how minutes and with every passing one, Jongin felt his heart breaking further. Kyungsoo didn't moved. He didn't say a word. He just stood rooted to his place, looking at Jongin. The tanned male wanted to know what's going on his boyfriend's mind. He wanted to know what Kyungsoo was thinking but the unreadable expression on his face made it impossible for Jongin. Another minute passed in silence and Jongin thought he couldn't take it anymore. So taking a deep breath and slowly putting his hands away from Kyungsoo, Jongin started to walk away. 

"It's okay Soo. I don't hate you. I am hurt of course but hate? Never. I love you too much for that." Jongin smiled between his tears. 

"I love you. Will always do."

"I-I don't want us to stop. I love you too much. Too much that it hurts so bad and yet, I want you. I still want you Jongin. I-" 

And Kyungsoo didn't have to say another word for Jongin to decide what he was going to do. He shushed the now sobbing boy with a chaste kiss and smiled between it.  He was sure that he will never get back to them until they accept their love. But his rich parents obviously didnt like that. They played every card to tear them apart and even arranged his marriage to a girl in some well off family.

"Leave that trash and marry Gayoung. You hear me Jongin? Or I will disown you right away and you will be living without a penny!"

"Do whatever you gotta do, Dad but I will not marry her or anyone else who isn't Kyungsoo."

Jongin kept on fighting for their love but this time he wasn't alone. It was Kyungsoo too who stood strong for them and made Jongin believed that he was not going to leave him no matter what. He made him believe that there was no one who could bring them down and continued to shower him with pure love. They had just graduated college when Jongin proposed to Kyungsoo and within a month they were married. His parents went ballistics and threatened Jongin to nullify the marriage or else he will be kicked out of their will for serious and Jongin decided it was better to not have any of his family's fortune if it came with the cost of losing his true love.

Money never mattered to him anyway.  

With the help of their friends, Jongin and Kyunsgsoo both opened a small cafe and a dance studio and now after almost three years, that small cafe and studio has become listed in the top ten industries in South Korea with its branches all over the country with the thoughts of expanding it abroad. The couple was even awarded as the 'Most Powerful Couple' the previous year, something that he always used to tease Chanyeol and Sehun with. 

 Life wasn't really rainbows for them and sure they had their ups and downs as well but still they were nothing that they didn't or couldn't overcome.

Their love was strong and Jongin felt that with each passing day, it just kept on getting stronger and he just couldn't stop himself from falling in love with Kyungsoo all over again.  He was really lucky to have someone like Kyungsoo in his life and he was always proud of his husband and was never afraid to show him off except for the times when he was pissed.  

Yep.

Kim Jongin, the CEO of a famous hotel chain was dead scared of his angry husband. So afraid that he would think of every possible wayto run far, far away from him when he is red!

 Don't get him wrong...he knew Kyungsoo was a sweetheart from the bottom of his heart and would never do a thing to hurt himor anyone  but yet, there were times when he was forced to wonder if his husband wasn't really a reincaranation of the Lucifer. Because when pissed, Kyungsoo would be more sassy and blunt than Baekhyun. If given a knife in his pretty small hands, he wouldn't even hesitate to slit the culprit's throat. He would kill them in a blink of an eye mercilessly and Jongin obviously didn't want such a fate. Therefore, being the responsible husband he was (or not), Jongin reached for his cell phone and pressed the call button. Scared as , he waited for his Kyungsoo to pickup the call only to be greeted by an electronic voice.

The number you are trying to call is currently switched off. Please call again later. 

Frowning, Jongin dialled the number again but was greeted by the annoying digital voice again. Fronwning deeper, the CEO put his phone back and standing up from his chair, he almost ran out of his office to his car ignoring the questioning looks he got from his employees. 

Driving past the limits and getting pulled over twice by the cops, Jongin was impatiently waiting for the red light to turn green when his phone suddenly started rining. Without even checking the caller ID, Jongin quickly pressed the answer button and brought the device up to his ears.

"Soo! Babe. I'm-" But before Jongin could say any further, an annoyingly familiar voice cut in.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU-YOU MINDLESS ING BASTARD!" A fuming Baekhyun's voice boomed from the other side of the phone.  

"I-there was this sudden meeting and I-" 

"SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH AND COME TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK! SOO'S IN LABOR!"

...labor.

...in labor.

My Soo's....in labor.

"OHMYGOD!" Without giving a damn about the traffic rules, Kim Jongin put the car's engine to ignition and taking a sharp U-turn, he almost flew to the hospital. He could get banned from driving for his speed but Jongin didn't give a . His Kyungsoo was there in the hospital, struggling to give him the best gift of his life and Jongin wanted to be by his side at any cost.  It took him approx 10 minutes to finally reach the destination and parking his black BMW in a non parking zone, Jongin rushed to the reception.

"Kim-Kim Kyungsoo!" The tan male panted heavily. The nurse gave him a weird look before typing something on the computer.

"3rd floor. Maternity Ward 312." Without even thanking her, Jongin took the stairs, not wanting to waste anytime to wait for the elevators. Running, falling, skipping steps and losing his breath, he finally reached the said floor. With sweat trickling down his face and his suit soaking wet, the young CEO crawled his way to the room where he was greeted with a pissed Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was supposedly calming him down. 

"Where-where i..is Soo..?" Jongin asked, his breath heavy. 

"Why do you care you-"

Aaargghhhhh!!

A loud familiar scream interruped with whatever profanity Baekhyun was going to throw at Jongin making the male anxious and worried. It was undoubtedly Kyungsoo and he seemed to be in so much pain. He wanted to be there with his husband and give him some comfort. He wanted to hold Kyungsoo and tell him that everything was going to be okay. But it seemed like he was too late to do that and Baekhyun's glare just confirmed his doubts. Feeling low and useless, Jongin was about to plop down on the chair when suddenly a nurse appeared out of nowhere and asked. 

"Is the father? The patient's asking for him! Please hurry!" 

"I-I'm the father!" Jongin quickly answered and almost tripped in the process. Another ear piercing scream and everyone panicked. The nurse then said him to hurry and change.

"Follow me." She ordered and Jongin took a deep breath.

"Good luck dude! And remember everything I and Sehun had taught you!" Chanyeol grinned and gave him a thumbs up. Jongin dumbly nodded and followed the nurse to the changing room. 

He was given a gown and scrubs to wear, something about protecting the baby from the outside infections and stuff. It took him a minute to get into those and the next, he found himself being strangled by a screaming and shouting Kyungsoo. 

"YOU ING JERK THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kyungsoo said as he made another push and only by the looks of it, Jongin could tell how painful it must have been. Kyungsoo was red, his eyes puffy and bloodshot. His jet black hairs were dishelved and the sweat dripping down his face just made him glow in the dim light. Even in such a state, he was looking beautiful and Jongin just couldn't control himself from lusting over his husband.

"....DAMN YOU AND YOUR ! DARE TO PUT THAT GROSS THING IN ME AGAIN AND I WILL-" Kyungsoo was screaming his lungs out while the CEO continued to have thoughts about him. It wasn't until he heard the doctor asking Kyungsoo to start pushing that he was brought back to reality.  

Damn Jongin! What is wrong with you! Jongin mentally smacked himself and focused back on a heavily panting Kyungsoo.

"It..hurts..god! It hurts so much..Nini!" Kyungsoo cried. Jongin felt his heart cracking seeing his lover in so much pain. But there was nothing he could do instead of calming him down. Kissing gently on his forehead, Jongin heard Chanyeol's voice in his head.

Words,Jongin. Tell him it's okay.

"Baby..it's okay. I-" 

"DON'T YOU ING 'BABY' ME YOU FATASS! I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT I COULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!"

Wow! What a 360  degree spin!

"I'M NEVER GETTING PREGNANT EVER AGAIN!" Kyungsoo gripped hard on his hands and the bronze skinned male was sure that they were going to get broken due to the imapct.  

But choice did he have?

Hold his hands and be there for him. 

And the soon-father-to-be did as he was told by his friends. This pain was nothing in comparison to what Kyungsoo was going through and he was just grateful to that. Kyungsoo was going to give him the best gift of his life.

A proof of their love, their beautiful child.  

"I can see the head!" The doctor announced bringing Jongin out of his trance. The nurses were moving around them, asking each other to bring this and that. Words like 'inhale' and 'exhale' were being told and Jongin's heart started to race fast. Few more minutes and then he would be meeting the second love of his life. He would finally be able to held his baby in his arms.

He felt the grip on his wrist tightened and he looked  down at Kyungsoo who was trying to push.

I am going to be a father.

Feeling something bubbly inside him, Jongin took a deep breath and started muttering encouraging words to Kyungsoo. 

"C'mon baby! You can do it!" He said to his soaking wet husband.

"Say that one more time and I swear I will shove all these ing sharp stuffs in you!"

Don't mind the curses. They're just...hormones.

"Push Soo! Push harder!"  

"KIM JONGIN YOU-AAAARRRGGHHH...OH GOD! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" 

After another hour of curses and a fractured wrist, a loud cry was heard in the room. With a final push, everyone was able to see a bloody being in the doctor's hand connected with some cord to Kyungsoo. 

"Congratulations! It's a girl." 

This is her. Jongin cried. My baby.

 


"Hey." Jongin greeted as Kyungsoo opened his eyes. 

"Hi." The shorter replied with a warm smile. 

"Are you feeling okay now?" Kyungsoo nodded and looked down at his husband's hands which held their bundle of joy wrapped in a pink blanket. Sensing what Kyungsoo wanted, Jongin scooted closer and handed the new born to him. The sleepy head let out a small whimper but then suddenly smiled when Kyungsoo held her close as if sensing her mother's touch. She was beautiful, just like a doll. Her skin was pale, maybe a little paler than Kyungsoo and her lips were Jongin's. The cute button nose and curly black hairs were something that she must've inherited from Kyungsoo's side but her face resembled her father. All in all she was a looker. The prettiest baby Kyungsoo has ever seen.

"She's beautiful. Just like you." Jongin said proudly making Kyungsoo to blush mad. 

"Thankyou for this Soo. You have given me the best gift ever and I love you so much for this!" Jongin said in all seriousness, cupping Kyungsoo's face. The said male stared fondly at him, red creeping up on his face and they were just inches away from kissing when suddenly they heard the door open. Baekhyun barged in like he owned the room. The couple got away from each other all flustered and embarassed. They were just thankful that none of their friends noticed to what they were going to do .  Not that they have never done PDA but well...yeah.. !

Following Baekhyun were Sehun and Luhan with a not so happy Chanyeol holding onto the two little boys, Haowen and Chanhyun  who seemed to be giggling about something. Chanhyun, being the hyperactive kid he was freed himself from his father's hold and rushed to Haowen's side holding his hand and Jongin swore he saw the gaint ready to throw Haowen out of the window. He will never understand why he disliked Haowen who was such a gentle kid.

Anyways,the tanned male ignored the muderous looking elf and welcomed the guests with a proud smile. Sehun was the first one to greet the new parents and they thanked him with  a warm smile. Luhan and Baekhyun being the excited ones  circled  Kyungsoo and started to sqeaul like teenage girls. They cooed and clasped their hands, giggling among themselves about how beautiful the baby girl was. 

"Shush you both. She will wake up with all the noises you are making." Kyungsoo scolded. 

"Oh shut up you grandma! Channiiee look! Isn't she really pretty?" Baekhyun chirped clasping his hands. The taller ignored his loud husband and kept on focusing(glaring) on the two little boys. 

"Chan, quit glaring at Haowen and come here you dumb tree!" Baekhyun barked rolling his eyes.  

"I'm not glaring at hi-oh okay!" Chanyeol sighed and left the kids alone.  Glancing at the wrapped baby, a smile crept on Chanyeol's annoyed face. 

"She is really pretty." The taller said. Kyungsoo smiled and thanked him.

"So have you guys decided a name for her?" Sehun asked as he approached them. 

"Kim In Soo" Jongin replied, rubbing his nose slightly with his daughter's. 

"Awwww such a cute name! I love it!" Baekhyun cooed and everyone agreed. The couples kept talking casually with the kids playing in the corner. Chanyeol would ocassionally check on them only to earn a few eye rolls and smacks from Baekhyun. It was late awhen everyone decided to leave and let the Kims enjoy. After Jongin had seen everyone out the door, he walked up to a yawning Kyungsoo who had just finished feeding Insoo. It had been a really long day and Jongin could tell how tired his husband looked. His baby girl was already smoring softly in Kyungsoo's embrace looking all delicate and pretty. Another yawn escaped Kyungsoo's mouth   and Jongin being the good husband he was, carefully picked up Insoo in his arms giving Kyungsoo some space. 

"Sleepy much?" Kyungsoo hummed and leaned onto Jongin. 

"Sleep babe. You need rest. I'll look after Insoo so you don't ha-"

"I have never ever thought that I'll see this day. I - I've always thought that one day you'll realize how true your parents were and will leave me-"

"Baby you -"

"-but I am really happy that everytime such stupid things make me feel inseure or doubtful, you always prove me wrong. And I am thankful to that." Jongin felt a warm feeling inside him as  Kyungsoo put his arms around his waist. These were those rare moments when Kyungsoo would voice out his heart. And Jongin loved these moments the most. Of course the smaller showed his love for him everyday but these times were the most magical. It made Kyungsoo look more beautiful. It made Jongin's heart beat like the first time he had seen him. It made everything memorable. 

"I just want u to know that I love you. I will always love you. Us." Kyungsoo said, staring deep into his eyes and seconds later, Insoo was soundly sleeping in her crib while her fathers were busy each other's face.

Minutes later Kyungsoo broke the kiss for air and blushed heavily. It has been a long time with them being together yet every kiss, every touch felt like the first time making Kyungsoo's heart to race faster than a sports car. 

"You look cute when you blush." Jongin said. 

"No I don't." Kyungsoo glared and tried to sound angry but Jongin knew better. 

Grinning wide, he pulled Kyungsoo closer and pecked gently on his lips. 

"I love you." And he kissed their sleeping beauty. 

"The both of you."