Chapter 6

I Do Remember

 “ Who is  Jinnie , your ex-girlfriend ? In time like this you can remember her so suddenly.  She must be the one who always cleans your cut since you so afraid of blood and stop looking at me like that you mosquito  “ said Eunji while pressing the cotton ball harder .

“Auch its hurt you know “ . Eunji laugh at Mark reaction who scrunch his eyebrow and show an annoyed face . She finish things up and put a bunny plaster on it . “ Its all done , go and fly again you careless mosquito “ She stand and walked to Yugyeom and Bambam who busy hanging balloon on the tree.

……………

Mark POV

. “ Its all done , go and fly again you careless mosquito “ . She stand and walked to Yugyeom and Bambam who busy hanging balloon on the tree.

She always say whatever she want . But what she said just now really same with what Jinnie said to me when we were at the playground . Is she ? No that’s really impossible . Jinnie’s mom said they will not comeback to Korea .But …..

“ Mark hyung , can you help me !” Youngjae shout while holding a big box which cover his face . I walked to him actually I’m limping right now and carry the box together with cute baby otter Youngjae .

“ What in this box actually ? Is so big “ I asked Youngjae .

“ I think this is the matching shirt that Eunji noona ordered for this party . The rest I don’t know . She just told me to take this box from her room . Huhuhuhuhuhuh I have to carry this big box from her room alone . Nobody want to help me “ Youngjae fakes crying and its so cute . I wish Joey could be like Youngjae instead being a brat brother .

We put the box on the  bench and I ruffle Youngjae hair because he look so cute . He blushing when I do that .

“ Yah Choi Youngjae , why do you ask Mark to carry this box ? Can’t you see he hurt his toe ? “ Eunji shout at us .

“ WHAT !!!! Mark hyung I’m sorry I don’t know .If I know I … I …. “

“ Yah small eye , don’t shout at my baby brother like that . Look now you make him feel burdened . Its okay Youngjae , you didn’t do anything wrong . I still can carry it . “ I pat his head and smile at him . His cheeks reddened again .

“ What ? Why I’m the one being scold . I just want to help you .Don’t complaint later when your toes hurt and you cant walk  . I already warn you Dimsum . Aish whatever . Mianhae uri sudal …Sugohaesso ^^ Now here take this this and this  …”

 

 

 

Author POV

“ What ? Why I’m the one being scold!! . I just want to help you . Don’t complaint later when your toes hurt and you cant walked   . I already warn you Dimsum . Aish whatever . Mianhae uri sudal …Sugohaesso ^^ Now here take this this and this and tell the other to take this outfit before they leave” Eunji give Youngjae an otter onesie because he resemble an otter and a headband write ‘ Nyoungie ‘.

”Okay noona . If there nothing already I want to go home first because I have to take care of my niece and nephew . My sister have night shift again T T “ said Youngjae while hugging the onesie tight .

“ Its okay Youngjae , you have helped a lot . Thank you , be careful on your way home “ .

Eunji waved at Youngjae who already walked out from that garden while walking backward . She was so happy waving and didn’t noticed that Mark is looking at her intensely .

‘When I looked back her eyes does seem like Jinnie –almond shape  ‘ though  Mark while looking at Eunji from side  . At that time Eunji who are arranging the outfit for her friend just focus on it and still didn’t look at Mark side . Slowly Mark face become close with Eunji face to take a looked closer of her face and if she turned he might kiss it accidently . Both of them are not aware with the situation .

On the other side of garden where the  boys and Bomi doing their job , Jackson suddenly motioned everyone to come to him . “ What Wang ? I still have a few photo to hang . I want to home fast “ said Bomi while holding Jinyoung photo .

“ Noo looked , this is an amazing moment .It just happened once a while . Look !!! “ said Jackson while pointing at Mark and Eunji direction .All of them looked puzzled and followed Jackson finger .

All of them silently gasped at the sight. Mark and Eunji looked so closed . These kind of sight is so rarely happen but in this such a special occasion , these sight happen once in a while . While everybody are immerse watching both of them , a sound of camera clicking can be heard and a clear flash appeared before  all of them turn to the sound and light source  found that Bambam is taking their picture .

“ Yahhh  ! what are you doing Bhuwakul ! You could get caught. Why you didn’t close the flash “[ flash in the hole –youngjae >< ]  Bomi smack Bambam head .  

“  Ouhhh sorry baby but then you should turn off the flash next time . They might delete it if they know . Although you’re quiet quick witted to take their picture ” Bomi patted  his head .

“ Should we do something “ Jackson the master mind started talking . All of them looked at him with ‘ what kind of plan do you suggest ‘ face . “ I was thinking maybe we should make them turned their face at the same time and walllahhhhh …. The plan success “ he half whisper . “ And how should we do it Wang ?” asked Jaebum .

“ Easyy liked this ….. YAHHHHH SMALL EYE !!!!! “

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ... its your girl wawa ^^ Look i have update after a trillion month :( Thank you so much for people who support me to continue this story ....I want to mention you guys but i still cant figure it out how to do it yet ( i know i'm so lame ) I'm sorry if this chapter is not that good or what so over ( i never get someone to beta this ) since I haven't write for like 2 years ? I guess ...except for exam .....HAhahahahha ( okay enough ) I actually try to update within this weeks since i feel so sorry ... and I really try so hard to wite despite all the difficulty ( i just get my exam result and it didn't come out as what i want but yeah life never come smoothly bro ~ ) so thank you for reading my rant ... I hope you guys comment a lot because those comment really burn itttttt uppp ( sings wanna one Burn It ) my passion ...But i promise i will update at least once a week starting now....before i go to university again ( Kyahhhh I'm a grown up now ) and it's kinda late but happy #4thAnniversaryGot7 .... the boys have work so hard for this past four year . And they grow up so well worldwide .... I wish 2018 will be Got7 year :) Thank you .

LOVE WAWA <3