Chappy 3

I Do Remember

~ Woahhh ! Finally i have updated ! I can't believe it ><  And it's a little bit long from the previous . Hope you like it .  I really sorry for all late updating and such TT _TT . Actually i'm on my way to the E.X.A.M.I.N.A.T.I.ON . And know i having breaks . Do apologise me my readers >< All comment and suscribe really encourage me . SO do comment , suscribe and i would be honoured if you upvoted :) Thank you and sorry that i talk to much ~

Author POV

“ Can you believe it Bomi ? He call me Small Eye . Urghh what a s*it . It’s not like his eyes were way to big . Mine is bigger if I wear a contact lens . He not even that good to say such thing to me .He don’t have the right   “ Eunji is stomping her leg on the way to the gate .

“ Err .. yeah h he he no not’s that good   . “ Bomi stutter ,feeling  scared because Eunji still don’t know the fact that Mark is her cousins .

“ And why are you stuttering Bomi . Are you sick ? You haven’t recover from your flu last week ? You should just rest at home then . “ Although Eunji is angry she still care about her friend . That was her good side . Bomi thinking how should she tell Eunji about Mark . She probably kill Mark for her own good after this .There was a long silent between it . Nobody dare to speak anything .

“ Bomi is stuttering because Mark is her cousin . She afraid that you may scold her . “ Finally Naeun  broke the silent . Everyone gasped at Naeun explanation . Chorong glare to Naeun and Naeun just like ‘ I’m don’t kill a person  ‘ .

“ Seriously ? How ? When ? I mean what … Urgh , why I don’t know him ? I thought that I already know all of your cousins .”

“ Ermm ….” Bomi start to feel guilty and don’t know how to start .

“ It because , Mark is way too far from her . He and his family stay in Los Angeles for good . And he barely come to visit Korea. And now he back to Korea and start schooling with us  “ again Naeun expose everything . Eunji gasped and nodding . She bite her lower lip .Trying to process what Naeun have said .  She eyeing Bomi but Bomi keep her head low and watch the ground .

“ Ooooo … Yoon Bomi , why did’t you tell me sooner . It’s not like I gonna kill you or what . You my best friend okay .” Eunji went and hug Bomi tightly . Bomi who sobbing hardly try to talk .

“ I .. I’m sorry Eunji . I should have told him . “ Eunji persuade Bomi and hug her tightly.

“ Group hug ! “ shout Namjoo . And all those six girls had a group hug . A smile finally plastered in Eunji face .

Mark POV

Looks like that Small Eye is complaining about me . Poor Bomi cause she had to endure it . I’m sorry Bomi-ah . I will treat you later .

Mark saw tears on Bomi cheek but then Eunji wipe them . And all those six girls had a group hug . And a smile plastered in Eunji face .Heck her smile is beautiful . Wait why her smile seem so familiar to Jinnie… Argh that’s impossible . Jinnie is back in America there’s no way  she can be here .

I look at my watch , 5 pm . Woah ! Am I watching drama or what . They talking like ages . Looks like I have to fetch Bomi or I would sleeping outside tonight . With that thought I walked to the girls ,

“Erm , Yah Yoon Bomi let’s go .We are already late . Your father might scold me if we arrive late “ I put my hand inside the pocket while looking at the sky { avoiding those girls gaze espeacially JUNG EUNJI }

“ Are you guys staying in the same house ? “ Eunji staring me like she gonna eat me that time . I trying to be cool and staring her eyes as I could swallow them .

“ If we staying under the same roof , would they even disturb you SmallEye ? “

“ What ? Huh unbelievable . Look here Dimsum or whatever your name is of course it disturb me because Bomi is my friend . And how could I let her staying with like you . It surely a disaster you know . “

What? She called me Dimsum ? The super hot good looking guy like me being called Dimsum ? This girl really make my blood rising . But as I’m going to talk back , Bomi hug my hand .

“ Enough you two . It’s okay Eunji , he’s my cousins after all . Let’s talk tomorrow okay ? Bye girls . Let’s go Mark “ she drag me out from the scene

Before I leave I glared at that SmallEye and stick my tongue to her . I even pull her hair and that make she{  you know what happen } shout aloud .

“ YAHHHH !!! DIMSUM , you gonna get a piece of me “

I take Bomi hand and run my life to her father car outside the school. In the car I laught happily that I could pull some tricks on that girls .

“ You really like to tease my Eunji right . “

I still can’t hold my laughter but still trying to speak “ She so hilarious you . She looks alike the Hulk .”

While laught my heart out I can see that Bomi is looking at me with a smirk . I wiped my face and trying to calm myself .

“ And what was that smirk for ? “

“ You know what Mark , I haven’t see you smile like that since you come back here . Do you probably fall to  my friend Eunji ? “ Bomi ask me . That statement really make my laughter down .

“ Yahhhh ! “ I trying to hit her but unfortunately we have arrive at her house . She runs into the house while laught her heart out .

“ I can smell love from here . Looks like our Mark fall in love ! “ she shout and I pretty sure everyone hear that .  

“ YAH YOON BOMI STOP THAT ! “ and with that I chasing her around the house . I don’t know why I was so distract with Bomi statement but I do feel  shy . Looks like there gonna be another chapter in my life . ^^

 

~ SORRY THAT I STILL STUCK TO THE INTODUCTION . BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPPY WILL HAVE A MOVE :) ~