Ch.6

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin waited patiently on the couch absent-mindedly staring blankly at the television. Just a few more minutes and Minho would be here. He’d spend the entire morning getting ready; picking out the perfect outfit and doing his hair nicely. Glancing out the window for the tenth time in the last five minutes, Taemin sighed and leaned back. What was taking him so long? He was so excited for today; he’d been anticipating it since Monday.

Wait…was that a car door slamming shut?

Taemin leaped from the couch and peaked through the curtains, and sure enough Minho’s shiny black car was parked in front of the apartment complex and he was walking this way. Taemin quickly scrambled to the front door and threw it open before Minho could even knock.

“Uh, hey Taemin. Are you ready?” Minho said with a smile.

“I’m ready,” Taemin said, blushing slightly and grinning shyly, shutting the door behind him. Minho nodded and they headed out of the building together. Just as they walked out the door, a familiar blonde was walking in.

“Hey! Are you two going out on your date now?” Key said with a grin.

“Yeah, we were just leaving,” Minho told him happily.

“Have fun! Taemin’s been talking about it all week,” Key replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter