Ch.7

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had spent the entire week debating what to do for their first date. Just the mere thought of it sent jitters through his body and brought out a dopey grin to his face. He’d never felt this way with his past girlfriends and their first dates; but he was pretty sure that the whole ‘love at first sight’ with Taemin was much more than those girls had meant to him. Taemin was special, and he didn’t want to screw this up.

Minho had thought through long hours of the night trying to make everything perfect. He didn’t want to do anything corny, like go to the movies or to some restaurant; but he also didn’t want to be too lax about it and just hang around his house. So after confiding in Jonghyun (who unsurprisingly laughed himself silly for at least ten minutes at the fact that Minho had a crush on Taemin), they’d talked it over and Minho had finally decided to be simple and sweet, such was his nature, and take Taemin to the park to hang out.

Unfortunately, he had never even taken the moment to think and check what the weather was going to be like. Within fifteen minutes of walking around together, eating ice cream and talking happily, there was a sudden down pour.

“Minho-hyung, let’s wait under that tree until it’s over,” Taemin said, pointing to a large oak tree that was completely dry underneath. They quickly walked over to take cover from the rain.

“I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I’m sorry, I should have checked the weather…but I really wanted to make today be perfect,” Minho said, a little bit unhappily. Taemin looked at him surprise; did he really try so hard to impress me?

“Minho…you don’t need to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter