Another Oneshot I'm Working On

The One That Got Away Oneshot

Uhh for all of you peeps who read this oneshot I'm working on another one... might not finish it because IT and I don't know anything about love but should I finish it?

 

"Jonghyun, love... love isn't real it doesn't exist." The younger male said looking at the older male above him.

"How could you say such a thing Kibum, love is real and I know that because I love you." The older male responded looking softly in the younger males eyes.

"D-don't say that Jonghyun... love causes pain it never lasts."

"That's what makes it even more amazing Kibum. Love lasts even after death if you truly love that person but yeah it does cause pain when it's gone. Love is a painful yet beautiful thing. It's a lesson to be learned it's a experience a memory to be held deeply. I don't care how it ends, I don't want to think about how it ends. I just want to live it with you in the moment Kibum I love you."

"I don't want to... Jonghyun I can't love you." Kibum said his voice breaking.

"Why? You can't or you won't Kibum give me a reason."

"Because Jonghyun, If I were to love you I'd be even harder to let you go!" 

Embracing the younger male Jonghyun whispered soothingly into his ear. "You won't have to let go Kibum, let me love you. Let me treasure you let me be your everything."

"Jonghyun." Kibum whispered. Before he could speak another word Jonghyun suddenly kissed him deeply.