The End

The One That Got Away Oneshot

 

It was a cold night, the month was heading into November. The time had been exactly 11:00 pm, the year was 2011. This was the night, the day and the month that he…. Got away.
 
- -
 
“ KIBUM HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?!”
 
“I-I didn’t mean to do it Jonghyun!” The younger male whimpered in fright.
 
“How did you not mean to do it when you grabbed the paint yourself and splattered it all over the painting! You know I have been working on this for 2 months! This meant everything for my career Kibum! I can’t believe you’d ruin it!” The older male yelled furious. Grabbing his guitar case, coat and a large bag he stormed out the door.
 
“NO! JONGHYUN IM SORRY PLEASE!” The younger male yelled tears falling down his pale beautiful face. Running outside he watched as the love of his life got into the old mustang and slammed the door shut driving off.
 
“Jonghyun!” Kibum cried out as he fell to the floor. “Please come back, I’m sorry.”
 
- - -
 
Crossing the narrow bridge Jonghyun slammed his hands down on the steering wheel harshly.
 
He couldn’t believe what just happened, he was furious. How could Kibum do such a thing? He knew how hard it had been for them this past year, he knew this was important. He knew that painting could have changed their lives for the better. He knew that he was doing it for them! 
 
Frowning deeply he sped up not realizing the sign he had just passed.
 
Dead End
 
Opening the visor a picture fell out. 
 
tumblr_ltk5trvFVS1qb53xjo1_500_thumb.png
 
Glancing at the picture he felt his heart squeeze. Even though Kibum had did a stupid thing he took it to far. He hurt is Bummie, the love of his life. The one he wanted to marry. What if he messed it all up? He had to go back! Looking up his eyes widened.
 
SCREEEEEEEETCH! 
 
“ The day is November 11th, time 11:45 pm. Reporting to you now there has been an accident. A car ran off the giant cliff you see behind me. It appears it was a black ‘65 mustang. The male in the car was killed instantly. His name Kim Jonghyun age 24