Shy Boy Part 2 Final

Shy Boy

 

SangMi and TaeMin were outside near the soccer field eating their lunch.

                “Okay, before I help you, do you really like her that much?  I mean, it’s like your second day here,” SangMi stated.

                “Yeah, but…can you say it’s love at first sight?” he asked.  SangMi smiled widely and squealed.

                “Omo!  This is so cute!  Aaah~!  I’m enjoying this already!”

                “Yah, calm down, please?  I don’t want people to hear,” TaeMin whined.  SangMi stuck her tongue out.

                “What people?  We’re the only ones outside,” she informed.  TaeMin looked around and stared at the ground.

                “Whatever…” he muttered.

                “Yah, what kind of personality do you have?  You’re shy and now you’re being a meanie,” SangMi pouted.

                “Sorry,” TaeMin said quietly.  SangMi smiled.

                “It’s alright.  Okay, well, if you want to be with her, do what I do,” she said.

                “And that would be?” TaeMin asked.

                “Keep talking to her until she gives in,” she simply said with a small shrug while she bit into her sandwich.

It was silent.  TaeMin went into a thinking mode and smiled.

                “SangMi~ah, what’s _______’s favorite candy?” he asked excitedly.

                “She loves *your favorite candy*,” SangMi said happily.  “Why?”

                “No reason,” he said.  “Thank you, SangMi.”

                “No problem.  I’m going to trust you with her.  Well, I’m going to go and meet up with _______.  See you in class.”

A week passed since then.  TaeMin entered the class with a successful smile. JongHyun and Key laughed.  They did their handshake with TaeMin and sat down.

                “You got it?” JongHyun asked.  TaeMin nodded.  “Man, I still think you should go up to her and talk to her.  The only thing you said was ‘Hi’ and ‘Omo!  I’m sorry!’”

                “Well…s-sometimes, no words will want to come out of my mouth and when I do want to talk to her, I stop because I walk away,” TaeMin replied as he bit his lip.  Key went up to Key and gave him a motherly hug.

                “Aigoo!  My little TaeMinnie is such a shy boy!” he sang.  TaeMin pushed Key off of him.

                “Yah!  I’m not a baby,” he muttered as he crossed his arms and turned away with a pout.

JongHyun and Key high-fived each other and laughed.  More students started to enter inside.  Once the bell rang, you sprinted inside and then casually walked to your seat.  You turned to SangMi as you were catching your breath.

                “Hiding his video game set and laptop didn’t work,” you said to SangMi.  “He took my phone while I was sleeping.  I’m lucky that I knew where he hides things.”

                “Aigoo, you never have normal mornings,” SangMi said.

                “Anio.  I hate my mornings,” you muttered as you rolled your eyes. “But, this morning was a surprise.”

                “Why?” SangMi asked.

                “I found some *favorite candy* in my locker and a note.  Look,” you whispered and gave SangMi the note you found. 

The door then opened as Mrs. Choi entered the class.  You turned around and put your head down for a little nap while she talked.  SangMi unfolded the note and read it.

Hi _______!  I hope we get to be good friends.

 

                Love Your Shy Boy

SangMi snickered.  ‘This is why he asked for her favorite candy.  Aigoo, I’m jealous.  This is so cute!’  She pouted and put the note in her notebook.  If it was given to you, Mrs. Choi would catch her and read the note aloud.

Your mornings were like that now.  You wake up, either late or on time, running to school or taking the bus, and finding your favorite candy inside your locker with a note.  You always wondered who it was from.  The curiosity is killing you badly.  You put your little ice pack in your locker and unfolded the new note.

_______!  Mrs. Choi’s project is annoying T_T!  I hate research papers.  Save me!!!

 

                Love Your Shy Boy<3

 

Your eyes widened.  ‘So, he’s in my class!’ you yelled in your mind.  A smile appeared on your lips.

                “Oooooh~ I see someone smiling so happily!” you heard SangMi squealing.  You turned and stuck your tongue out at her.  She just rolled her eyes.  “Aigoo, you’re lucky!  I’m so jealous that this is happening to you!  This is so cute!”  You opened your mouth to say something, yet she interrupted. “Yah!  And don’t deny that it’s not cute because you know that it’s cute.”  You exhaled deeply.

                “Araso, araso!  It’s cute and I think I like this boy,” you muttered in hesitation.  You don’t usually have any affection towards any guy.

                “Awww!  Who do you think it might be?” SangMi asked.  You stayed silent for a bit and took a deep breath before answering.

                “W-Well…I-I’m hoping it’s…L-L-Lee T-TaeMin,” you stuttered.  SangMi’s eyes widened and she hugged you.

                “Omo!  This is so cute!” she squealed.  You covered with your hands.

                “Yah!  Not so loud, please,” you pleaded.  She nodded and your hands.  “Ew!  Yah!”

                “You wouldn’t let go,” she simply said with a shrug.  You shook your head and shut your locker.

                “I’m going to the music room before class starts,” you said and walked to the room.

Once your figure was out of sight, SangMi ran in the classroom, knowing that TaeMin is always inside there early.  TaeMin saw SangMi and waved. JongHyun and Key saw and waved at her, too.  She waved back and ran to TaeMin.

                “You are one lucky guy,” she said so happily.

                “Does she like the candy and notes?” TaeMin asked nervously.

                “She loves it!” she answered cheerfully.  “She likes you, too!” TaeMin’s eyes widened, along with JongHyun and Key.  “So, you should join _______ and I to lunch today.”

                “Okay!” TaeMin replied with no hesitation.

When it was time for lunch, TaeMin asked JongHyun for a ride to head somewhere.  He told SangMi he would arrive late.  You and SangMi were rock, paper, and scissors to see who would get the last piece of fruit.

                “I win!” you cheered and happily ate the fruit.

                “You know, ever since those candy and notes were appearing in your locker, you look so much happier,” SangMi said with a soft smile.  You lied down on your back and stared at the clear blue sky.

                “I do, huh?” you responded.  SangMi nodded.  “Whoever that person is, makes me feel like I have another person who does care for me.  I’m happy that you’re my friend.  You seen my ups and downs and tried to help me with it.  His notes gives me encouragement, even though they were simple ‘Hi’s’ and stuff.  It’s cute and, I don’t know, it’s weird.”  SangMi laughed.

                “Did you prepare that speech or something?  You normally don’t answer like that.” she asked.  You shook your head.

                “Anio.  It just came to me.  However, I do want to meet him.”


SangMi looked up and smiled.  She then stood up.

                “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.  Wait for me, okay?”

                “Okay,” you answered and closed your eyes to sleep.

You can hear footsteps coming your way.  You sat up and turned to see a pair of unfamiliar black and white converse shoes.  You looked up to see TaeMin smiling happily, holding something in a brown bag.

                “Hi, _______.  Can I sit with you?” he asked.  You just stared at him and managed to nod.  TaeMin smiled happily and sat down.  “I swear, that research paper Mrs. Choi wants us to do is a killer.”

                “It is.  All the information is…” you stopped talking and started to think.  You looked at him with widened eyes.  “It’s you.”  TaeMin chuckled.

                “What do you mean?” he asked.  You bit your lip.  You didn’t want to feel embarrassed thinking it probably wasn’t him.  ‘What if it’s a coincidence?’you thought.  You took a deep breath.

                “N-Never mind,” you said and sighed sadly.

TaeMin pouted but soon smiled.  He gave her his brown bag.  She looked at and hesitantly accepted it.

                “For you,” he said.

You opened it to see your favorite candy inside and you saw a note.  You unfolded it and read it aloud.

                “Hi _______.  I can’t believe I’m actually talking to you and also having lunch with you.  Ah~ I feel like such a lucky guy :D!  I think notes are better than talking.  At least for me.  Nothing will come out of my mouth, because I tried talking to you, but I walk away T.T  Well, I want to say that I like you.  I really, really, really like you!  I’m hoping that you can be my girlfriend.  Please give it a try?  I’ll be the greatest boyfriend ever!

                Love Your Shy Boy Lee TaeMin,” you read.

You turned to TaeMin who was blushing a deep red as he stared deeply to the ground.  You smiled happily and hugged him.  TaeMin was shocked but he hugged her back.  You surprised yourself to actually hug him, but you felt it was worth it.

                “I like you, too TaeMin.  I’ll-I’ll be your g-girlfriend,” you shyly said.

TaeMin smiled happily and hugged you tightly in his arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed my mini fanfiction of TaeMin.  I'll be posting another short one to share with you guys~! :3