1.

Pretending

They laughed.

They couldn't stop even though they were in a hospital.

Baekhyun laid next to his boyfriend. Jongdae had his arms wrapped around him.They expressed calmness, serenity and love.

They were happy.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They were happy because they had each other. As long as the two of them were together, no one could come between them.

But they knew this time would be over soon. Jongdae had to go and Baekhyun would be left alone.They didn't want to waste the time they had left together. They didn't want to seperate, they wanted to stay together until the end.

It was a hard and bitter fight. Even though they knew they would loose since the beginning, they still wanted to try. And they were trying.

But at the end, they failed. But they failed together. And this meant a lot to them.

"Thank you." The boy whispered while laying in Jongdaes arms.His voice was so low that it was hard to understand. But Jongdae did.

Jongdaes heart tightened. He never wanted to give Baekhyun up. He wanted to grow old together with him. He wanted them to die together after many years of living together and loving each other in the future. A future that couldn't happen anymore.

Baekhyun had to go through so much already. Why did Jongdae have to leave him?

"Thank you." Jongdaes voice was low as well, but maybe for a different reason. He pulled all of his left strengths together to hold back his tears. He wanted to stay strong in front of his boyfriend. One of them had to be strong and he knew Baekhyun couldn't be like that alone.

"Please never forget me."

"Never." A tears found his way across Baekhyuns cheek. "I will never forget you. I will never forget about us."

Jongdae stayed quiet. He just hold Baekhyun tighter and stared at the ceiling.

"I promise you."

And that was how they were laying in Jongdaes hospital bed. Strongly holding each other. Jongdae stared at the ceiling and Baekhyun had his head buried in Jongdaes neck, so no one would be able to see his tears. But Jongdae felt them falling on his neck.

He wanted to tell him so badly that everything was going to be fine. But he couldn't.

It would be a lie.

Nothing would be good. Nothing.

Baekhyun looked at the photograph in his hand. The picture was made during last spring. The trees were slowly getting green.

Two boys stood in front of those trees, arm in arm, smiling in the camera. They looked happy.

A tear fell on the photograph. He wiped the tear away, hastily, he just wanted to look at Jongdaes face.

Chanyeol was a few steps away, standing at the terrace with a tightened heart.

The funeral took place a few days ago. And Baekhyun was kind of frozen up since then. He didn't really eat, just moved when necessary and didn't really talk.

Chanyeol promised his best friend to take care of Baekhyun, but he didn't know how. He felt like he failed.

He still remembered the day the picture was made. He took it himself.

"And don't you dare to move." Chanyeols good mood was quite catching. His best friends were smiling like the sun. Chanyeol took a few picture so that they would always remember this moment.

"And now you and Jongdae." Baekhyun took the camera and Chanyeol went next to his best friend, who waited for him.

They looked happy into the camera.

"This one is really beautiful." Baekhyun pointed at one of the pictures. "We have to hang it on the wall when we come home."

"Yeah, we have to it. It's going to be a beautiful memory." Jongdae kissed him shortly.

"Yes, it's going to be a really beautiful memory."

At that time, no one knew that Jongdae was sick. The illness broke out a few weeks later.

Chanyeol went back into the house he was now sharing with Baekhyun and went straight to the living room. A lot of pictures were hanging on the walls.

Pictures of him and Jongdae.

Pictures of him and Baekhyun.

Pictures of Jongdae and Baekhyun.

They seemed so happy. They were a wonderful couple. They had completed each other. Both of them had beautiful voices and they were crazy about music.

They were often singing together while Chanyeol would be playing the guitar and listening. He had loved these moments.

He thought about those old days and he missed them so much. No one could ever bring those back. No one could bring Jongdae back.

And Baekhyun knew that as well.

Without Chanyeol noticing, Baekhyun had come back in the house.

He saw Chanyeol looking at the pictures. He saw the same pain in his eyes that he felt in his heart.

He knew it wasn't really nice of him to ignore Chanyeol most of the time, but he couldn't do anything against it. Baekhyun lost the person he loved than anything else, the person who was his sunlight, his other half. But Chanyeol also lost his best friend, who was like brother to him.

But still, Baekhyun couldn't talk about Jongdae. Especially not with Chanyeol. It hurt him too much. And it hurt to see Chanyeol because he kind of reminded him at Jongdae. Another reason why he was so distant. He couldn't deal with him and he couldn't really deal with the pain.

He knew he wasn't fair.

But that didn't change his thoughts.They were present all them time and they wouldn't go away that easily.

"I'm going to bed." Baekhyun left Chanyeol behind and suddenly everything just became cold.

Chanyeol looked after him. He felt the pain in his heart. He didn't know what to do.

He understood Baekhyun. He could really understand why Baekhyun was acting that way to him.

But it was still painful.

---------------------------------------

So ... first chapter. First of all, sorry of any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language, but I hope you still like it. As I mentioned before, I'm not going to update from this saturday until the next one because I'm not home and I'm not going to have time. I'm also sorry for any writing mistakes, I'm going to proof read it later because I'm really tired now.

I would like some comments and if there is anything I should fix then please tell me! This is just the beginning, but it's not a long story at all. I really hope you like it!

And thanks for so many subscribers already (maybe for many people it's not a lot, but for me it is since I just started to post my stuff here) and it really makes me happy that you want to read this story!

Maybe I'm going to update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

A.