Chapter 2: His Surprise

We Got Married || EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction ||

Chapter 2: His Surprise

Kim Hanbyul POV:

"1  ... 2  ...  3 SURPRISE" he said. As he lifted his hands. I slowly opened my eyes to find....

"Baek it's really pretty!" I said looking off into the distance.

We are on the cable car heading to the top of Namsan tower, but its evening, the sun was setting. And all the colors all red, orange, blue, purple, pink were mixed in the sky.

"Well I thought it would be really perfect at this time to come here!" he said excitedly.

We arrived to the top.

"Come on, I will show you a much more beautiful place" he said.

"Alright" I said then we walked together to this place. It was in front of the sunset, there was a small lake, grass, some flowers, and the sparkling water. My eyes widened it was truly beautiful.

"I guess, we can stay here until night then we can go to Namsan tower, put our locks over there, eat dinner, on our last day we can back here, and watch the sunrise" He said.

"Of course! That would be perfect!" I said in ecstasy, while smiling.

We sat on the grass enjoying the scenery, and the presence of each other in silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was more of a pleasant, and nice peaceful silence.

We watched the sun set in silence. I then turned around to face him.

"Thank you Baek! For showing me this beautiful scenery, and for being my husband “I thanked him.

"I too, thank you for being my wife, my dear Byul!" He said, as he turned to face me, and smiled.

Then he stood up and dusted himself.

"Come on Byul! We'll go put our love locks!" He said, then extended his hand towards me. I was shocked, but I still smiled, took his hand, and dusted myself. Then we walked together holding hands, while my heart was busy beating as fast as it could!

*****

We bought our locks. What should I write? I decided on something simple yet meaningful. I wrote

"To: My Dear Baek<3

I promise you, I will forever love you, and be the best wife for you.

From: Your charismatic wife <3" I put a heart at the end and beside Baek's name and I hung it securely.

We went and ate spaghetti we fed each other a bit. For dessert he brought us strawberries. I ate them happily, I fed him, and he fed me as well.

*****

Now it's time to go he was in his car. I was waiting for my manager to come.

"Byul, I'm going to go! Bye-bye, but wait before I go I want to tell you something extremely important!" He said with an evil glint of mischief.

I went close to him, and then he suddenly pecked me on my cheek (sp?). I was extremely red!

Then he quickly left, and I was there standing still as frozen as ever.

***

Suddenly a text came to me

From: XXXXXXXX

Ummm... This is Baekhyun, I got your number from the staff.