Chapter 3: Meeting EXO

We Got Married || EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction ||

Chapter 3: Meeting EXO

Kim Hanbyul POV:

Today is my free day but the WGM PD told me to wear clothes for an outing. I decided to wear skinny jeans, a hoodie that says free hug, my combat boots, put my hair down, got an extra hair band in case I wanted to tie my hair later, and shoes with no heel so I was in my normal 165 cm height.

"Good Morning" I said

"You too, now here. " he said as he handed me a mission card, and I noticed that I was being filmed. I greeted the camera man.

"Cook food for your husband and members and visit them in their practice room" said the letter.

"Okay! I will go and cook some food and come back down here in about 30 minutes. Thank goodness I went to the grocery store yesterday" I replied.

I cooked and got some beef with kimchi and lettuce, side dishes, chopsticks, and patbingsu (shaved ice) for dessert, some simple snacks and drinks. I put them all in a big bag and went down.

"I'm done lets go" I said.

I'm so nervous what if they are busy practicing or they don't like me

"We are here" he said

"Alright let's go" I said

I went out with my VJ following me. I asked the receptionist, she told me where their practice room is. I heard music from a room, EXO was written on top.

I peeked through the door window and saw them practicing. If I'm not mistaken they were practicing wolf, it was baekhyun's high note part.

Waaah I'm going to die I will just watch until they finish and then knock. They were all super amazing.

After they finished I immediately turned around, then fixed myself and removed the invisible dust, aish shouldn't I have worn something more classy damn me and my zero sense of fashion sometimes.

*CREAAAAK* the door opened and Sehun the maknae was there. Oh crap! What do I say! What's my name! Should I introduce myself? What do I do?

I started mentally panicking.

"Oii Sehun-ah what's taking you so long?"

"Oh it's our sister-in-law. The girl who recieved Baekhyun hyung's kiss" Sehun replied teasingly.

"Oh I'm sorry how rude of me I'm GEMS's Hanbyul" I introduced.

"Yes, I'm EXO's Maknae Sehun" he said.

He let me inside, I then saw them all either on the floor or leaning on each other or the walls drinking the water.

Suddenly Baekhyun stood up, saw me, ran to me, and gave me a hug.

I stood frozen in place.

Then he let go.

"Why did you hug me?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"You said free hug" he replied.

"I didn't" I reply.

"Then am I blind or does your hoodie say free hug" he said teasingly and smirked.

"Huh" I looked at my shirt than became red.

I am so embarrassed. How dare he embarrass me in front of all of s?

*le light bulb popping or lighting*

"Of course! I knew that but this applies only for people not for puppies" I said my mouth taking control of what I say.

"So you're saying I am cute" he said with a mischievous smirk.

"Cute? Who? You? Impossible! I never said that, gramps “I replied back having no more control not in the least of what I was saying.

"Suho is gramps not me " he replied.

"Well what do we have here love quarrel so soon " a tall guy with big ears said. I knew most of EXO but not all of them.

Some dude then came up to me "Hello I am EXO's leader Suho"

Then most of them stood up, but one guy suddenly ran to me, and gave me a hug then said

"I am a human so I am allowed to hug you” he said then let me go. I'm more than 100000% sure that I was blushing.

"Ya! What are you doing to my wife?” Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Don't be overprotective over your wife so much. I just hugged her, and besides I'm human unlike you" he said.

"That's animal abuse" I said referring to him bullying Baekhyun.

He then turned to me

"I'm EXO's luhan" the person now known as Luhan said.

"Group hug" said Chanyeol

Then they all came and hugged me I was crushed then Baekhyun started pulling one by one off me

"Stop hugging my wife first she is mine and second I'm only allowed to do that and third your crushing her" he said

As I blushed a huge new shade of red luckily by the time they all let go it faded.

"Come on guys introduce yourselves" Suho said.

"Oh there is food" said Chanyeol after they finished introducing themselves taking the bag which was beside the door.

I went and helped them set up and watched them eat.

"Byul why aren't you eating?" asked Baek

"Oh it’s okay I'm not hungry" I replied

My stomach suddenly grumbled showing my true thoughts then they all laughed.

Baek then came and sat beside me shoving chanyeol away then gave me his plate of food

"Oh no believe me I'm not hungry" I said but gulped because the food looked so delicious.

"Now how do I believe that if your stomach grumbled and you keep gulping" he said.

We then fed each other happily. While the members kept teasing Baekhyun and I.

A/N: Once again I’m sorry for not updating and I will try my best to update. Anyways thank you very much for all these reads even if it's not a lot, it makes me happy to know that someone actually is reading my story.