Chapter 1: Preparing for Comeback

Romantic Ticket

It was a normal Saturday morning. Sandeul, Jinyoung, CNU, Baro and Gongchan were in the practice room relaxing for a few minutes before getting back to practicing for their comeback. They were laying on the floor, some dripping is sweat while others just a little out of breath. Their title song was picked out..."Sweet Girl" is what it was called. A song they composed and wrote themselves. Even though they love each album they have made since debut, this one has a special place in their hearts. All of them helped to compose or write something in this album while also growing and maturing as artists and as human beings. 

As Sandeul started humming the chorus of their song, their manager busted into the practice room with a serious look on his face. 

"Guys, I have some news. I'm glad you're taking a break but sit up please." Their manager says as he closes the door, looking slightly amused at how they were sprawled out taking up most out on the floor. 

"Oh Manager-nim, we overheard that some thing important was going to be announced today. Is that true?" Sandeul asked with excitement in his voice.

"Do you think it will have something to do with the album that's coming out?"  Gongchan asks as Shinwoo pets his hair.

"Most likely. I hope it is something to do for our fans. I mean it has been almost about a year since we put out an album. They deserve something at least in my opinion." Shinwoo says while thinking of the groups he's liked in the past and how the wait for their comeback was alwayas agonizing. 

Their manager chuckled as he sat down. "Well you guys are right on both points. The announcement, Sandeul, is about something important and Shinwoo, it is for your fans." As He said this the members perked up and leaned forward a bit to hear what was next. "I talked to the Chairman of the company and they had a great idea. You all have heard of Willy Wonka and the golden tickets he put in the candy bars?" The members nodded mumbling about how they have watched the original and remake movie. "Well", the manager continued, "it will be like that. We will print 100 golden tickets and put one ticket in a random album for Sweet Girl. All the tickets have a number starting from 1 and the last one with the number 100 on it. They will have prizes of course. They will go from getting another album, to other merchandise, autographs, concert tickets and so on but only by a verification number on the ticket that says which website to go to. There is a small catch though that we won't say until the album is released though. There will be a special ticket and it will be one of a kind. It will be a shiny red ticket with special instructions on the back of it. The instructions to redeeming the grand prize will be in English and Korean since english is an international language. The prize is what will be extra special for you guys as a group and that one special BANA. We, the company, will fly the lucky winner and 50 of their friends to Seoul, Korea for a private concert and meet and greet. Everything will be paid for and if all goes well and we have a winner within a year, there will also be a date. The lucky fan with her favorite member or with the group. It will be a once in a lifetime event that will hopefully bring more of these events to come. So guys, what do you think?" The manager finished with a smile on his face while looking at each members face trying to figure out their emotions to what was just told to them.

After a few moments of silence, Baro stood up with a big grin on his face looking like he was about to start jumping for joy. "HYUNG! That sounds AMAZING! I can't wait for this to happen. Imagine we get to bring in some fans from overseas that we haven't been able to see on previous tours. They would be so happy!" As soon as Baro said this, everyone else voiced their opinions on this.

"Imagine if it is a fan boy hyung! It would be a weird date but we would get to meet a fan boy at least. We never really see one." Gongchan said out of no where but everyone agreed. "It is rare but maybe we can become friends with whoever is getting the trip over. We can either have a friend from here or around the world." Sandeul says with a smile on his face. The manager nodded then looked at the eldest members. They had a small amount of worry on their faces. "Jinyoung. Shinwoo. What are you both worrying about now?" Everyone looked at them as they started to figure out what was on their mind. 

"We both were just wondering about the fan. Would we be able to have like a bodygaurd or someone to protect the fan incase something happens? We know our fans wouldn't do anything but as a just incase type of thing." Jinyoung said as Shinwoo nodded, glad he was able to pick up on what was on his mind. "Don't worry guys, we have everything taken care of and planned out. Someone will be at the doors at all times and someone will always be with you and the fan. Everything will work out and if not, it will be a learning experience. We will do everything we can to keep them safe. Will that be able to put your mind at ease guys?" He looked at the eldest and they nodded. "That makes me feel much better hyung. I'm excited now for this." Shinwoo said with a smile. "Same here. Will we be able to each pick a place for the date?" Jinyoung asked.

"It will be up to you guys. But, we have time to plan that later. Since we all approve of the event, I'll go talk to the CEO and everyone in charge and let them know the event is a go. You guys better  get back to practicing." The manager got up and started walking to the door. "See you guys in a bit for lunch. Practice hard and  FIGHTING!" The door soon closed and the practice room came to life.

"Let's practice hard for the comeback! I'm so excited now for everything that is gonna happen!" Sandeul said as he started stretching. Jinyoung pinched his cheeks thinking Sandeul was cute acting like a little kid. "Yes Sandeul, let's do this! We are gonna have the best comeback for our BANAs. We have missed them so much. Let's stop being lazy and make them proud." Baro, Shinwoo, Gongchan and Sandeul agreed and started rehearsing.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys if this first chapter was kinda short or was too long. The next chapter will be when you are introduced so hopefully you'll keep wanting to read this story. 

Let me know what you think also in the comments below! It would be nice to read some criticism or something positive to keep me going with the story. :)

Thank you for reading this guys and thank you to my first subscriber ever------->   ValeNahir  <------------

You are amazing for wanting to give my story a chance^^

I'll update as soon as i can!

BTW, I have a new story i'm working on as well. I hope you guys can check it out.