Forgiving

You're the One That Has My Love and Attention

The next day was another football day for the boys but the girls aren't gonna cheer today cause the other ones are. In the morning Kai went to find HyoYeon. He found her with his sisters and friends talking about wether going to the football game or not. "So you coming Hyo?" asked Tiffany. "I don't know. I gotta babysit my TaeMin tonight." HyoYeon said. "Oh okay. That's fine." Sunny said. HyoYeon was about to say something until she heard a voice and she recognized it. It was Kai's. 

"Hey. Here your sweater you gave me." Kai said. The girls were confused. They were wondering if they got back together. "Thanks but that doesn't means I forgive you yet." Hyo said to Kai. Kai just nods. Then the bell rang and everybody went to their classes. Kai and HyoYeon were partners for one of the classes. "How can I make you forgive HyoYeon?" Kai asks and she doesn't responds. Then Kai finally have an idea. He told the girls about it. 

It was getting to the end of the day and the girls had to meet up with KangIn for something. "KangIn Oppa please take care of TaeMin tonight." SooYoung says to him and he says "No cause Hyo said she's gonna take care of him.". Then Sunny said "She told us to tell you that she can't tonight cause she has a game to cheer for.". Then KangIn said "Okay whatever then.". The girls then were happy that their plans succeed. Hyo was about to walk back home but the girls told her to get inside their van. She goes in.

"Uh guys I have to go home." Hyo said and YuRi said "No KangIn Oppa said he'll take care of TaeMin for you tonight.". Then Hyo said "Wait but I want to change my clothes." and YoonA gave her a plastic. "Here. We made this shirt for you." YoonA says.  HyoYeon takes out the shirt and it says "Go Kai!". She then looks at the girls says "Look girls me and Kai aren't going back together.". The girls looked disappointed cause it sounds like she doesn't want to be with Kai anymore. But she wore the shirt anyways. They reached the school just in time for the game.

The girls went out of the van and went to the bleachers. They see the other team for their cheerleading squad took over. They were waiting for the boys and HyoYeon felt like she shouldn't be there though. She was planning to leave the game early if they aren't ahead. The boys then came out and everybody cheered them on. HyoYeon sees Kai and Kai smiles ant her and she smiles back. Then the game got started. The boys were doing fine. None of the teams scored and Kai wants his team to make the first touchdown so he decided to do it. "Okay boys. We are gonna make the first touchdown." Kai said. "SeHun you take the left and ChanYeol right. Lay touchdown on you bro. Got it?" then the boys said "Yeah!". They got to the position and started. SeHun and ChanYeol were distracting those guys that are trying to tackle Lay by blocking their way to get to Lay. Kai threw the ball to Lay and Lay catches it. He runs and he made touchdown. He almost got tackled but he jumped on top of the guy that was about to tackle him. The crowd goes wild and everybody was cheering. Kai looks and sees HyoYeon giving him a thumbs up. Then the other team made 2 touchdowns and so did Kai's team. Making them tie. Then HyoYeon sees that she needs to get back home. "Uh guys KangIn Oppa needs me and I have to go. Anyways tell me who wins tommorrow." and the girls said "Okay.". Then TaeYeon says "Hyo get back home safely." HyoYeon nods. 

Kai sees HyoYeon leaving and he was thinking I can't let her leave. When his coach was telling him the plan he just goes runs up to the bleachers. "Hey where are you going Kai?" said Minzy while holding his arms. He just ignores her and goes to HyoYeon. "HyoYeon please forgive me for what I did. It was a misunderstanding. Minzy told me that she was you and I believed her. So please HyoYeon please forgive." Kai said. HyoYeon was about to turn around when suddenly Kai said "Fine then. Imma make you forgive me." and he turns HyoYeon around and kisses her passionately. She gotta admit she does miss the feelings he gives her and the kiss and the hug. Everything. Minzy saw and she was just got out of the field. Then it starts raining and Kai and HyoYeon sees that it raining and continues. "Okay I forgive you now Kai." HyoYeon said. "Wanna be my girlfriend too?" Kai asks and she said "Sure." and they return back to their kissing. People are whooping and cheering for those two love birds. "Uh Kai. You should go continue your game.". Then Kai gives a peck on HyoYeon's cheeks and he goes. The boys all high fived him. The girls were so happy HyoKai was back. Then HyoYeon texts KangIn to take care of TaeMin for a little bit more and he says sure. She stays for the rest of the game and Kai's team wins. The girls went up to the boys and hugged them. Kai and HyoYeon hugs each other tightly. "Congrats my Kai. Another victory." HyoYeon says to Kai while hugging him. "Thanks and wanna come over to th victory party we're gonna have?" "Sure.". They go to Kai's own house and party there.

Maybe something intresting happened to Kai and HyoYeon. Wait for the next chapter