Ignoring

You're the One That Has My Love and Attention

HyoYeon was over with Kai. She also kept on ignoring him whenever he has something to tell her. He was trying to explain the thing that happened between him and Minzy. The girls even tries to convince Hyo to let Kai explain everything but still it doesn't work. The girls beat Minzy up for what she did. Kai was feeling frustrated cause HyoYeon won't even let him explain everything he needs to explain to her. So he had a plan. 

 He told the girls to trick her into going to the school garden cause he gonna be there and the girls agreed on that. "Hey Hyo why don't we do some studying after school at the school garden?" Sunny asked her and Hyo said "Um sure. Can the others come along?" "We all are going to be there." "Oh okay then. Sure.". Their plan succeed and they told Kai she said yes. He thought it was gonna be his chance finally to explain everything to her. 

It was the end of the day and Hyo went to the school garden. She was waiting for the girls and she was about to leave until she heard a person say "Wait please.". She looked back and sees Kai and she keeps on walking. He runs to her and tries to talk to her but she keeps on pulling his hands away from her. "Don't touch me." Hyo said to Kai coldly. It then starts to rain and Hyo tells Kai "I don't need to hear anything from you. By the way it's gonna rain so I gotta go." she said while not looking at him. She then notice that Kai isn't wearing any jacket so she gives her extra one to him. "Here. Gotta have it back by tomorrow.". She puts it on him and she leaves. Kai thinks Hyo is starting to forgive him. Then Kai just keeps it till the next day.