MS: OLD MEMORIES

Moonlight Sonata

MINJI's POV

"MinJi!!! Hurry up, we're getting late!" Suho shouted while shaking me.

"Okay-okay.. Just don't shake me!" I said as I get up.

We're currently studying here at the Philippines because our parents have some business matters to settle here.

We are now on our last year in highschool at Hiroshima Kayama International School here in Palawan. It is a special school for exchange students like us.

But before anything else, I want to introduce Suho. He is one of my closest friend, my pal, my buddy or whatever you call it.

He's like my brother Taehyung, a caring, loving and sweet guy that is why I like him.

Yes, you heard it right, I like him.. My heart beats fast whenever I hear his voice and the way he plays the piano, it just melts my heart.

"Hey Ji! Aren't you done yet?" My brother Taehyung said as he knocks on my door.

Ah.. Another one, let me introduce my brother, Taehyung. He likes to bother people most of the time and not to mention, he's in favor with Suho. He really likes him that much that he almost gave ME to him.

I hurriedly took a bath and fixed myself, then I went downstairs.

"Good morning beautiful world! Hi mom! Hi dad! Hi oppa!" I greeted them cheerfully.

"Yah! Mr. Kim is waiting for us, can you just do it some other time later?" Suho said.

"'Kay fine.. Bye-bye~" I said as Suho dragged me out of the house and into his car.

"Your so mean~" I said in a cute tone.

"Uh.. Will you please stop acting like that? If you'll continue that, I might fall for you." He said.

O////O

Wait, what?!

"Eh!? You--" I was about to say something when he started to speak again.

"Hahaha.. I'm just kidding~ Don't be such a fool. Hehe.." He said.

Aish..

"Tss.. I really thought that was it.." I murmured.

"What did you say?" He asked.

*Dugeu-dugeun*

"E-EH!? That was n-nothing! Just drive!" I shouted.

Why in the world am I stuttering?!

"Hahaha! You're so cute!" He said as he pinched my left cheek.

I just look away to hide the redness of my face.

Later on, we arrived exactly on time in school for Mr. Kim's subject.

"Oh! Finally, you two are here now. So shall we start?" Mr. Kim asked.

We went to our seats as Mr. Kim started to announce something.

"Okay class I want you to meet Jackson, he will be your new classmate for this sem." He said.

Wait a minute.. JACKSON?! Are you serious? What is he doing here?

"Hi guys! I'm Jackson~ Nice to meet you!" He cheerfully greeted everyone.

Jackson is one of my closest friend too, he's a lot naughtier, noisy and irritating compared to Suho. And another thing, he hates me so much.. Really..

He looked in my direction and smirk.

What?!

--

Hours later, our classes ended and it's time for my piano lessons with Mr. Kim and Suho.

Mr. Kim is a professional pianist and Suho is one of his best students.

We were about to start the practice when someone entered the music room.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Kim, I had a hard time finding this place so I got lost." Jackson said while scratching his nape.

My mind went blank when I saw him. Then...

"Jackson?!" -me

"Jackson.. ^^" -Suho

We said in unison but in different tone.

"Jackson have a seat.." Mr. Kim said as he asked Jackson, a seat.

???

"MinJi, Jackson is one of my best students too, like Suho. They're both excellent in playing piano and I think you'll learn a lot from them so, good luck!" -Mr. Kim.

"Wait, you're leaving sir?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. I have something to do so good bye for now.." He said.

"B-but.. SIR!!" I shouted but too late, he's gone.

"Hey, don't be so rude~" Jackson said as he cling his arm on my shoulder.

I gave him a glare just know that I don't want what he's doing and good thing, he let go.

"Hahaha~ You're really cute Ji.. Anyway, shall we start?" Suho said making up my mood.

This guy is making me kyaaaaaaaaaaa!! How can I live with this!

I smiled at him as I position myself in front of the grand piano.

Then I took a deep breath as I started to play my favorite piano composition, the Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.

"She's good huh?" Jackson said while I'm playing the piano.

But then, when I was about to reach the middle part, I felt that my hands stopped.

I just felt.. Nothing.

I immediately looked at Suho as he approached me.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked as he held my hands.

"I-I can't move my hands.." I said.

I don't know why, but this thing always happen when I'm playing the piano.

"Maybe you should take a rest for now, you can't continue with that.." Jackson said as he patted my head.

Well I guess he's right.

Suho and Jackson sent me home after my piano lessons with them.

--

"Oh? You're too early honey.. How was your day?" My mom asked.

"Umm.. It's fine." I plainly said.

"Auntie, we'll get going now." Suho said as he bid his goodbye.

"Bye auntie! Bye Ji~" Jackson said and both of them leave.

"Was that Jackson? I thought he's in Korea?" Mom asked.

"Well, it's a long story mom.." I said.

I helped mom to prepare our dinner tonight since it's their wedding anniversary. She wanted this dinner to be special for all of us.

--

Few hours later, dad and my brother arrived just in time for our special dinner.

"Surprise!" Mom and I said in unison.

"Wow! Those food looks so delicious!" My brother Taehyung said.

As expected, hahaha.. He's always like that.

"Happy anniversay hon.." Dad said as he gave a gift to mom and then *chu~.

They kissed.. O.O

But... They knew I was here.. Why?!

"Ahh.. Don't think too much sis, just let them do that and besides you're old enough to see that kind of scene." -Oppa.

"Eh.. But--"

"Honey.. Just forget what you saw." Dad said.

"How am I supposed to forget that!" I shouted.

We already started our dinner, talk about things, memories, stuffs and many more.

"How about, we go on a vacation?" Dad asked.

"That's perfect, after Ji's graduation.." Mom said.

Vacation after my graduation? That would be a lot of FUN!!

TAEHYUNG's POV

Today is MinJi's graduation, mom and I started to pack our things for the vacation that we planned during their anniversary.

"Taehyung, can you call Ji already or she'll be late for the graduation ceremony." Mom said.

I went to Ji's room and there I saw my dear beautiful sister with her dress on.

"Nice.." I said.

"Of course~" She answered confidently.

We then proceed to their school where they held their graduation.

--

It's been an hour since their graduation started and they're almost done.

"Congratulations everyone!!" The mc said.

"Yeeessss!!!" All the graduates shouted.

Mom told me to take pictures of Ji so I went to her seat and there I saw Suho.

"Before we split our paths, please promise.. When you turn 18, you'll marry me." Suho said while holding my sister's hands.

Well.. Marry her when she's 18..

Marry her!?!?

I was about to approach them when Ji answered.

"Yes.."

Seriously?! I didn't expect that.

I walk towards their place but because of the crowd, I didn't have the chance to talk to Suho. He already left.

After the ceremony, we drove all the way to a hotel near the beach hear in Palawan.

"So what did Suho told you?" I asked in a sudden.

"A-ahh.. He asked me if..." She cut her words.

"Asked you if? what?" Dad asked while driving.

"Umm.." -Ji.

"We're here!" Mom shouted in excitement.

Arrg!! MOM!!

--

We fixed our things first before anything else but as usual, my dear little sister is already on her way to the beach to have some fun.

She still acts like a kid! Tch~

After fixing our things, I immediately went at the lobby where my parents are.

"No more rooms!?" The guy shouted.

"Aish~ This is horrible, I will never-ever share the same room with this gay!" The girl shouted.

They look cute! Hahaha..

"Talk to the hand HyunA! I better sleep outside rather than sleeping with you!" The guy shouted.

"You're such a gay Lu Han!!!" The girl said as she walks out the lobby.

Hahaha.. After 4 years huh?

Can Suho wait for MinJi? Well.. I wish yes. They'd be as cute as that couple someday.

I want to see them happy in the near future, with their kids.. ^^

SUHO's POV

I'm currently here at our resort in Palawan to have some fun after our graduation.

Actually, I really love surfing that is why me and my family usually visit here.

I was walking along the sea shore while waiting for my cousins and friends when I saw MinJi.

She's here too?

"MinJi!" I called her.

She looked at me with a shocked face.

"Suho? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well.." I said as I showed my surfing outfit.

"O-oh.. So you're with Jackson?" She asked.

"Jackson flew back to Korea right after the ceremony."

"Ah.. I see." She plainly answered.

Why is she acting.. Wierd?

"Are you okay Ji?" I asked.

"Suho.. Do you really mean that? I mean, marrying me when I turned 18? Can you wait that long? 4 years is too long." She said as she lowered her head.

I smiled as I dragged her in my favorite place here in Palawan.

A place behind those big rocks, a cave with a grand piano.

"My grandpa used to bring me here when I was a kid, he told me that this is their secret paradise.

This is the place where he made his vow to my grandma..

And now, it's time for me to do the same.." I said as I started to play the piano.

*Playing Moonlight Sonata*

She sat beside me and started to play the piano together with me.

She's definitely the one I wanted to marry..

"MinJi.. I love you~" I said as I move closer to her.

We both stopped from playing the piano as we cherish every single moment of ours.

I kissed her.. And it feels like, forever to me.

"Let's start our Fairy Tale in this place..

After 4 years, we'll be back here as a family.. I promise.." I finally said my vow to her.

"I promise to wait for you until the right time comes.. I will never forget you and your promise." She said.

--

3 days of fun and happiness had passed, it's already time to start our new journey with new sets of people and friends.

"Goodbye for now.." I said as MinJi and her family left this place.

This place will be our treasure after 4 years..

MINJI's POV

We're on our way back home after our 4 days of vacation and I really have a lot of fun.

4 years.. I promise to wait you until we're both ready.. ^^

"Smiling again huh?" Oppa said as he snap me out of my day dream.

"Nah! I'm just happy 'coz I have you guys.. Iiiiiiihhh!!!! Thank you for your support and love for me!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Aww.. You're so sweet~" Mom said.

I smiled at them once again as I hug my brother Taehyung.

"Dad look out!!" Oppa shouted.

Dad stopped the car to avoid hitting a child running across the street.

"That was close.." I said.

We were about to start moving on again when a truck suddenly appeared.

*BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!*

*Crash!*

"..."

All things went black, I can't even move a single part of my body.

"J-Ji..." I heard a voice.

"O-opp-a..." All I managed to say.

What's happening?

"Take c-care ou-r prin-cess.." -Dad?

"Goodbye h-oney.." -Mom.

Tears started to fall from my eyes as I started to realize what's happening.

"Don't go... Pl-ease." I said as I tried to reach any of their hands.

No.. Not now... Please..

--

I woke up crying because of that nightmare.

All my memories are back.

Oppa.. Mom and Dad..

You've been my inspiration ever since.. I love you and goodbye..

Wherever you are now, I wish you can see how happy I become now as I fulfill my dreams with Suho..

---THE END---