MS: LOVE,FRIENDSHIP&FAMILY

Moonlight Sonata

#MSLoveFriendshipAndLove

MINJI'S POV

It's been two years since I moved here in the Philippines. But why am feeling so lonely and depressed?

I know I have a lot of friends, but why am I feeling this way?

It feels like there's a lot of things that I don't know. Ugh, whatever! -___-

>>>AT MUSIC ROOM

"MinJi, are you going home already?" HyunA asked.

"Yeah, why? Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Hmm..." HyunA murmured.

"Yah! You don't need to hide anything from me. We are bestfriends right?" I said.

She just flashed a smile and dragged me outside the room.

>>>AT SCHOOL GARDEN

"Aish~ Actually, I don't really have problems or what. I just need to breathe some air" HyunA said.

"Oh really? Wait, let me guess. It's about your family, right?" I curiously asked.

"Yah! How did you know? Are you spying on me? Oh my gosh! You are my stalker?!" She exclaimed. Ugh, seriously?!

"OF COURSE NOT! Why would I?! Yah! I'm too CUTE to be your stalker. Amft!" I playfully said as I emphasized the word CUTE.

"But anyway, what's the problem with them?" I continued.

"As usual, it's about money. What's new? They always do that ever since we were kids" She explained.

Honestly, I'm a bit insecure. Because I don't have family. I really want to know what it feels when someone's waiting for you to come home, taking care of you when you're sick. Someone who can cheer you up whenever you're feeling lonely. Aish~

"MinJi! Are you listening?" HyunA snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Eeh? Ugh, yeah, I'm listening" I said. Ugh, but honestly, I'm not listening. Haha.

"Oh really? Huh? And what's with that---" She stop on her tracks when her phone ring signals for a call.

'na eureurong eureurong eureurong eureurong dae~ na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae~ na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae~'

See? She's also a k-pop fan like me :)

HyunA looked at me and showed her phone with a caller ID, 'Irritating Brother'. I chuckled a bit when I saw her brother's name on her phone. Haha. Irritating brother huh? :)

"Hehe. Go on, pick it up. I'll just go to get my things in the music room, okay?" I said and she immediately pick up her phone as I went straight to the music room.

I was about to open the door when I heard a very familiar melody that is playing inside, which makes me stop on my tracks.

"Moonlight Sonata"

I hurriedly open the door and it surprised me when I saw Lu Han.

"MinJi~" He softly called.

I can't explain what I feel! I just felt the tears falling from my eyes. But suddenly, a scene flashed on my mind.

>>>FLASHBACK

*Playing Moonlight Sonata*

"MinJi, I love you~" The guy said as he move closer to me.

>>>END OF FLASHBACK

"MinJi!!!" I heard Lu Han and HyunA shouted.

"HyunA... Lu Han... What happened?" I asked.

"Yah! You passed out just a minute ago! I was so scared! Aish~" HyunA worriedly said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay now?" Lu Han worriedly asked.

I just nod and they accompany me until I got home.

>>>AT HOME

"Are you sure you're okay now?" HyunA worriedly asked.

"Yes. Thanks for the help. Bye~" I said as I bid goodbye to them.

As soon as they left, I walked towards to my grand piano that I bought when I moved here in the Philippines. It reminds me of my old piano that I left in Canada.

I settled down myself in front of the piano, and started playing a music piece.

*Playing Nocturne*

I hope I remember things soon.

HYUNA'S POV

It's already Tuesday morning. Ugh, I still can't get over what happened last night. Oh! I must text her!

To: Ji

"Good morning Ji! How's your sleep? Are you okay now? Wanna have some tea? My treat! Okay! Meet me at BerryLab at 9am, okay? See yah! --- Princess Hyunnie"

Message sent.

"YAH! SLOW MONSTER! WAKE UP!" My irritating brother exclaimed.

"WHATEVER!!" I shouted.

I rushed to the bathroom, quickly fixed myself and went straight downstairs.

"Morning baby~" Mom greeted as she gave me a morning kiss on my cheek.

"Morning princess~" - Dad.

Eeh? What's the occasion? They are acting weird! Ugh, whatever -___-

"M-O-R-N-I-N-G S-L-O-W M-O-N-S-T---EHEM! EHEM!" My weird brother and his failed teasing. Haha. He choked because of the bread!

"Haha. Weirdo~" I made a face.

He just stuck out his tongue and proceed to his breakfast. He's like a weird kiddo. Haha.

"Hmm, Mom, Dad, I'm going out today" I said which makes them choked all of a sudden.

"Ehem! So who's the lucky guy?' My Mom asked.

"Since when did you two started dating?" - Dad.

"Do I know him?" - Brother.

SERIOUSLY?!!

"Yah! I'm going out with MinJi, okay?!" I firmly said.

I immediately leave our house to avoid suspicious random questions from them. Aish.

>>>AT BERRY LAB

Tsk! I got too excited! I need to wait for two more hours! Aish.

To: Ji

"Yah! Ji! Wake up! I have set a lot of places to visit! Hurry up! --- Princess Hyunnie"

Message sent.

Suddenly, I noticed that someone is watching me from afar.

"Brother??"

"Hi Sis!" He exclaimed.

L O A D I N G. . . . .

Eeh?? What is he doing here?!

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" I suspiciously asked as he walk closer to my place.

"Hehe. Dad told me to keep an eye on you, that's why I'm here!" He explained.

I was about to leave when he grab my arms, making me stop on my tracks.

"Hey! Don't be a kill joy. Promise, I won't disturb the two of you" He said as he raised his right hand, sign of a pledge.

Since I can't do anything, I just move to the other seat just to avoid him.

After few minutes, MinJi finally arrived. Yehet! ^_^

"Hi HyunA!" She said as she flashed a warm smile.

"Hello" I said.

Suddenly, I noticed my brother immediately stood up and walk towards our direction. Eeh? I thought he won't disturb us?

"MinJi??" He surprisingly called.

W-wait. They knew each other?!

I saw MinJi's reaction turned into a frown and it seems like she haven't meet my brother yet.

"Hey, Hyunnie, is she the one that you're waiting?" My brother asked.

"Hmm, yeah. Wait, you know her?" I curiously asked.

"Hmm, yeah---"

He didn't finished his words when MinJi cut him off.

"Ehem! Ugh, sorry, but would you mind telling me who's this guy? Wait, is he your boyfriend?!" MinJi asked all of a sudden.

EHEM! EXCUSE ME?! WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

"No. Eew~" I sarcastically said while staring at my brother.

"Oh I see~" MinJi said in a teasing voice. Ugh, seriously?!

"My name is Jackson, HyunA's older brother. It's nice to meet you" My brother formally introduced himself.

MinJi made an 'OH~' face as I introduced her to him.

"Brother, this is MinJi, my bestfriend" I said.

"Hmm, wanna visit the new music studio near this place? It's already open by this time" My brother suggested.

"Sure!" MinJi easily agreed with no hesitations. Seriously? What's happening to them? It looks like they are so comfortable with each other.

And to my surprised, I just myself being dragged by them all the way to the new studio.

>>>AT JYP STUDIO

"Whoa?!" MinJi and I, both said at the same time.

This place is so cool!!!

"Welcome Ma'am and Sir!" The personnel greeted us.

The manager of the studio gave us a tour around the whole place. We've been to their dance studio, recording room, meeting room, and lastly, to their instrument room.

>>>AT INSTRUMENT ROOM

"Sir, can we try your instruments here?" My brother asked all of a sudden. Eeh? Seriously??

"Hmm, okay. But let's make a deal" The manager said.

"A deal?!" We blurt out in unison.

"Yup! The three of you needs to perform in front of me, and if I get hooked with your performance, I will allow you to use our studio whenever you want. So, what do you think?" The manager explained.

"Well, it's a deal!!!" MinJi exclaimed.

Eeh?! Are you not gonna ask me first?!

"Bring it on!" My brother exclaimed.

My brother choose to play the drums, I chose the guitar, and MinJi will be using the piano and also the vocals, same with me :)

Ugh, I'm so nervous!

First, we choose the song 'Divine' by SNSD. MinJi and I will have a duet :)

(LYRICS OF DIVINE)

And next, a collaboration of MinJi with my brother. Haha. They will sing Seulgi and Henry Lau's song entitled 'Butterfly'.

(LYRICS OF BUTTERFLY)

"Bravo! Excellent!! Perfect!!!" The manager exclaimed in delight.

We didn't noticed that all the staffs in the studio are now watching us.

Ugh, creepy -___-

"That was a great performance Ji! You improved A LOT in singing! Nice one!" A not-so-old-man said.

Wait, he knew MinJi too?!

JACKSON'S POV

"That was a great performance Ji! You improved A LOT in singing! Nice one!"

W-wait... Is that Mr. Kim?! But I thought he's in Canada?!

"Dad!!!" MinJi exclaimed as she ran towards Mr. Kim and hugged him.

Dad?? I thought her Dad was...

Ugh, what in the world is happening in here?!

After our little music session, Mr. Kim invited us for a dinner at their house.

>>>AT MINJI'S HOUSE

"So MinJi, it's been two years. How's my dear princess?" Mr. Kim asked as he pinched MinJi's cheek.

Ugh, I'm confused! What's going on here?!

"Yah! That hurts. Ugh, I'm doing fine. By the way, this is my bestfriend HyunA and her brother Jackson" MinJi introduced us.

"Hehe. I know" Mr. Kim said as he flashed a smirk.

"Oh? Really?!" MinJi asked in surprised.

"Hmm, if you'll excused us girls, I just need to talk to this guy, okay?" Mr. Kim said as he dragged me at their pool side.

"Jackson, can I ask you a favor?" Mr. Kim firmly asked.

*gulp*

"Y-yes. What is it?" I nervously asked.

"MinJi had an amnesia. She can't remember anything about her past. About family, friends, you and even Suho. So please, don't let her remember those things anymore. I don't want her to suffer again" Mr. Kim explained.

MinJi had an amnesia?! But how??

"Ugh, I'm really confused. What happened to her? Where's her Mom and Dad? And Taehyung? What happened to them?" I curiously asked.

"They're on their way home when their car crashed. Sad to say, only MinJi survived" Mr. Kim explained.

"So Jackson, can you do that for MinJi?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I can't promise anyhing but I'll try my best" I said.

"Dad! Jackson! C'mon, dinner is served!" MinJi called.

"Okay!" Mr. Kim answered and pat my shoulders.

We started eating our dinner.

"Yah! Jackson, what do you want me to call you?" MinJi asked all of a sudden, which makes me choked as I stop on my tracks.

"Eeh? What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Since we're now friends, why don't we use some endearments for our friendship? You know? I called HyunA as Princess Hyunnie, and she used to called me as Ji. I called Lu Han as Lulu, and he called me as Minmin. So, what about you? What do you want me to call you?" MinJi asked.

Aish, seriously? Those things are for kids only! Tsk!

"Okay fine, just call me Mandu and I'll call you as Baby Princess" I firmly said.

"Okay, if that's what you want! Thankee!!!" MinJi exclaimed as she flashed a sweet smile.

Eeh? Seriously?! She reminds me of my sister in many ways! Tsk!

"Eeh? You guys are so sweet!" HyunA pouted.

"No were not!" MinJi said as she stuck out her tongue.

And the two of them continued arguing with each other. Ugh, they're so childish!

*Dugeun, dugeun, dugeun, dugeun*

Ugh, why am I feeling this way?! My heart is starting to beat faster!

I think I'm starting to fall in love with her... AGAIN.

LU HAN'S POV

I'm on my way home when my phone ring signals for a call, and it's coming from MinJi.

"Hello?" I started.

"Hey Lulu! Wanna come over? My Dad arrived just a while ago. I want to introduced you to him!"

Wait, she's going to introduce me to her Dad? Ooh?

"Ugh, okay"

"Great! Hurry up! I'll wait you outside our house, okay? See yah!"

Call ended.

Whoa? I became nervous all of a sudden!

I immediately went straight to MinJi's house.

>>>AT MINJI'S HOUSE

"Lulu! I'm glad you came! C'mon, let's get inside!" MinJi exclaimed.

I just smiled as we enter their house.

"Dad, I have another guest. Meet Lu Han, my---"

MinJi didn't finished her words when her Dad speak up.

"Your boyfriend?" He suspiciously asked as he take a look at me like he's going to kill me. Ugh, were just friends -___-

"Ugh, no! He's just a close friend of mine. Nothing to worry about, right Lulu?" MinJi defended.

Sad to say, but that was the truth. I'm just a CLOSE friend to her.

"Ugh, yeah. It's nice to meet you Sir" I said as I flashed a warm smile.

"Well then, have a seat" Her Dad said as I take a seat beside... HyunA???

"You're here too?" I asked HyunA.

W-wait.. And she's with someone else?!

"Isn't it obvious?" HyunA said as she flashed a warm smile.

I just smiled as I silently take a seat beside HyunA.

"So you guys are the friends of HyunA, huh? Well, for your information, my daughter is already engaged. So you'd better keep an eye on her and distance her from other boys around her. Is that clear?" Her Dad said.

And that took us in a moment of silence, until realization strikes us.

"WHAT?!" We asked in surprised, except from the guy beside HyunA.

I'm sitting on HyunA's left side, and that is sitting on her right side.

"Yah? Dad! Are you out of your mind?! I'm not yet ready to get married!!" MinJi complained.

"So who's the lucky guy?" HyunA asked.

"Lucky guy? Haha" MinJi's Dad let out a chuckle.

*gulp*

"Me" The guy besides HyunA speak up all of a sudden.

No! This can't be happening! I... I'M NOT YET CONFESSING TO MINJI!!!

>>>NARRATOR'S POV

The dinner has ended in a sudden when MinJi asked them to leave because of what her father said. MinJi talked to her father about the engagement thingy.

"Dad, what are you doing?! You didn't tell me anything about this" MinJi softly said.

"I didn't tell you because you won't agree with this. MinJi, please. I'm doing this for your own good" MinJi's Dad said as he tried to hug MinJi, but the lattee avoided him.

"But Dad, of all the people, why him?! Why?!" MinJi said as she ran outside their house and went to a park.

MinJi just cried all night until she get tired and fell asleep.

Months had passed and MinJi has no choice but to do what her father wants, and that is to marry Jackson.

Jackson and MinJi started going out for date. By that time, it seems like MinJi is starting to like Jackson, little by little. And on the other side, Jackson falls for her even more.

Until one day, a person from MinJi's past suddenly came. And it's non-other than Suho, her first love, and also the guy who plays piano in her memories.

It's January 12, 2014, MinJi's birthday.

MinJi and her friends went out town to celebrate her 18th birthday. They had decided to go in Palawan Island because it is one of the most memorable place for MinJi, although she didn't know why.

MINJI'S POV

>>>AT PALAWAN ISLAND

It's my birthday! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :)

My Dad will throw a surprise party for me tonight. How did I know? It's because he's always doing this ever since I'm sixteen years of age :)

Time reads 3:49 pm, too early for the party.

I decided to take a walk along the sea shore to see the beauty of the place.

So calm, peaceful, and beautiful I must say :)

While walking along the sea shore, I noticed a guy who's surfing with the waves.

He looks somewhat awesome while doing that, and I know it sounds ridiculous but he kinda looks familiar to me.

When he was about to reach the shore, I immediately run and hide behind the big rocks on the other side.

And from there, I saw him walking towards my direction.

OHEMGEE!! What am I going to do?!

"Hey Miss!" The guy called.

I don't know what to say! How am I going to react in this kind of situation?! I'm so fool! Why in the world did I run and hide if I don't know him in the first place?! Argh!!!

"Hmm, Miss, can you come out already? I'm not going to eat you or what" He said.

Since I'm trap with my own actions, I just do what he said. I stood up and apologize for my rudeness.

"Hmm, I'm sorry Mister, I didn't mean to act like that. It's just that---"

I stop on my tracks when he immediately pulled me into a hug, which surprised me.

W-wait! What's going on here?! What is he doing?!

"Hmm, e-excuse me" I managed to say as I break the hug.

"MinJi~" I was surprised when he called my name.

"S-suho?" That word accidentally slipped from my mouth without noticing.

I don't know where did I get that name, but it sounds familiar to me.

Then again, he pulled me once again as he hugged me tightly. I was about to pushed him away when I heard someone'a calling me. And it was Jackson.

"MinJi!"

Oh shoot! I'm so dead!!!

>>>SUHO'S POV

MinJi. I'm glad I found her! But she's with... Jackson? But why?!

"MinJi!" Jackson called.

MinJi ran towards Jackson and hugged him. Why? Do they have a relationship already?

"Suho" Jackson softly called.

"It's been a long time since we last met, Jackson. Wanna have a drink?" I asked.

He just nod in agreement.

"Hmm, can I---"

"No!" Jackson cut her off.

>>>AT A BAR NEAR THE HOTEL

"Jackson, I just need to clarify things with you. So, do you have a relationship with MinJi?" I asked with no hesitations.

"Yes, we're already engaged"

It seems like my world started to crashed after hearing those words. They're already engaged?!

"MinJi had an amnesia. She can't rememer everything about her past, as well as you. So Suho, please, just let her go. We don't want her to suffer again. Her family died because of a car accident, and if she remembers you, every memories of the past will come back and it may cause something bad on her. So please, do this for her own good" Jackson explained.

And after that, he left me alone.

I don't know what to do. I want her to remember me, but if I do, she'll just get hurt and I don't want it to happen.

LU HAN'S POV

It's MinJi's birthday. Aish, I really can't believe that MinJi is already engaged to Jackson. I think I'd better move on and find someone that can be with me. Aish!

Kyaa~ I'll just close my eyes and wait for the girl in my dreams to appear right in front of me.

I started closing my eyes and waited until two minutes. I sighed, knowing the fact that no one appeared. Maybe it's because people don't love me. Aish.

Ugh, I'll just take a nap and just forget finding my true love.

I close my eyes, but suddenly I felt someone is around so I slowly open my eyes. And guess what, it's HyunA. I don't know why, but my heart started to beat fast. Maybe she's the one I'm waiting for.

HYUNA'S POV

Happy birthday MinJi! It's her birthday today and we went to Palawan! Yehet! So exciting!! Mr. Kim told me to help them prepare for Minji's birthday.

I was looking for Lu Han because I wanted to ask him if he can help me in preparing the foods.

And luckily, I found him inside his room, lying on the bed. Eeh? Is he sleeping?

I walk closer to him to wake him up when his eyes suddenly opened.

He startes at me and smiled. Ugh, creepy -___-

I step back little by little because he's kinda scary. He stood up and walk towards me, but it surprised me he pulled me into a hug.

OHEMGEE!!! What are you doing?!

"I'm sorry if I didn't noticed you for a long time. I know I'm such a fool, but now I realized how important you are in my life. So HyunA, will you be my girlfriend?" He softly asked.

I don't know what to answer but, honestly this is really what I want. I liked him for almost, FOREVER? I'm so glad that he finally sees me the way I see him.

"YES"

JACKSON'S POV

MinJi's party is about to begin in...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINJI!!!"

"Thank you guys!!! I love it!!! Thank you very much!!!" MinJi exclaimed.

We sang her happy birthday before she blows the candle.

We prepare a lot of games, foods, and events for the party and many more. But the most special part is the moment I gave her my gift, my own version of Minuet.

*Playing Minuet*

I know that she really loves the piano works of Beethoven, Chopin, and many more.

"Happy birthday MinJi" I greeted her once again.

She walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

I was about to kiss her when suddenly, someone play the piano.

"Moonlight Sonata"

MINJI'S POV

I started to remember everything when I heard the music of Beethoven, the Moonlight Sonata. My family died because of a car accident, the guy that took care of me is just a close friend of my family. I left the person that I truly loved, I betrayed my friends in Canada just because I forgot them, and most of all, I loved the person I thought would be better for me.

Tears fall from my eyes, I don't know how to start things again. The people around me started explaining everything to me. I don't know what am I going to do as of the moment. What's happening to me?!

I don't know if I'll be happy, mad, scared or whatever. All I know, I'm alone.

I mentally slapped myself when I felt someone's hugging me, and it's non-other than, Suho.

"MinJi, I know it's hard for you to move on, but were not forcing you to do that. We just want to know that were all here for you. We're your family now. We will love you no matter what happen, especially me. We have our promise, right? I will marry you when you're at the age of 18, remember?"

After saying those things, I felt that there's a lot of prople around me that loves me the way my family does. And that's a promise.

Without hesitations, I immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Suho, thanks for everything" I softly said as I hug him tightly.

I also thanked everyone for their support, and for believing that I can surpass this problem, especially Jackson, Mr. Kim, HyunA, and Lu Han, for being my family for two years.

By that time, Jackson finally set me free, Mr. Kim told me everything, HyunA and Lu Han are now in a relationship. And me, of course...

I will fulfill my dream to be a great pianist, with Suho as my Husband :)

---THE END---