Everybody Loves Seulgi

Seulstal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody Loves Seulgi

Once upon a time, there was a baby bear and a baby ice princess who liked hanging out together. Yes their personalities were complete opposites but they got along just fine because they cared for each other deeply.

The two little girls were playing by the swings in the park. Summer was fast approaching and one of them really loved the weather.

The other, not so much

Her face looked drained because of the heat. The bear once said her ice princess who can’t handle summer very well. But because she was loved, the ice princess would allow herself to melt even if it was at her expense in order to be with the silly bear. In return, the bear would always treat her beloved princess with a scoop of ice cream to make sure she gets cooled.

One day, a squirrel appeared and took some of the bear’s time. The ice princess didn’t mind because she had also become friends with the squirrel. The three had fun, both the ice princess and the squirrel latching to either side of bear’s able arms.

They knew how to share.

But then there came the bunny.

 “KANG SEULGI!!!” Everyone in the room cringed at the loud voice booming across the room.

The person with the name was hiding behind Irene who was staring at her in awe.

“KANG SEULGI!”

“Wendy-ah… Help!” The voice squeaked but Wendy would rather not be caught in the little squabble. She’s kissed Seulgi on the cheek then immediately went out the back door.

The bear shook her head, a little dazed but there was a task at hand.

“Unnie…” She did her best to do her aegyo but Bae Joohyun merely shrugged.

“I love you bear, but I’d like to live another day.” Irene hurriedly kissed Seulgi on the lips then ran earning her a confused look.

“DID YOU JUST KISS MY GIRLFRIEND BAE JOOHYUN?”

Seulgi face-palmed, knowing pretty well whose feet were making those heavy steps.

She stood up from where she was hiding and felt a harsh tug on her ear.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to flirt with them?” Krystal asked eyes shooting daggers at her girlfriend.

“I do not flirt with them!”

“What did I see a while ago? You kissed Joohyun-Unnie!”

“Aniyo!!! She kissed me! HELP!” Seulgi turned to Yuri who just entered the practice room.

When she saw her and Krystal, she retreated back as if she didn’t see anything.

WEAKLINGS!

@@@@@@@

Seulgi had just woken up from a nap and was going to the company café when she saw Yeri and Joy across the hall.

The two heathens hooked their arms on either side then pulled the bear on opposite directions.

“I want to take Unnie to the ice cream shop.” Yeri complained pulling her right arm.

Joy pulled her left arm rather aggressively before replying.

“She likes to have coffee. Come on Unnie.”

The two played a tug of war completely stretching Seulgi who felt like paper as of the moment. Wendy finally arrives then merely stares at the scene before her.

“Help?” Seulgi asked sleepily.

Maybe Joy was right. The café was better.

But then when she felt Wendy’s lips on hers she was already wide eyed.

“UNNIE!” The two youngsters complained as the older girl merely shot the three of them a wink.

“SEULGI!!!”

The two stopped pulling her then let go of her abruptly. They ran to the opposite direction and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter