Sweet Jealousy

Seulstal Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi sat quietly on the sofa while Krystal stood by the window. The week had been hard for the younger Jung. It didn’t help that she was about go to London leaving behind her girlfriend who was about to leave for LA for KCON. The day has been also mulled by gossips and threats.

It didn’t help that Krystal had a lot to think about.

Early in the week they have already received news the Jessica would finally end her contract with their company. It has been a year but the pain really didn’t cease. It used to be fun doing the same routine over and over when her sister was around.

Now she can’t even talk to Yuri just so the rumors won’t fly around. Jessica didn’t want her girlfriend to be put under fire. They had their choices. They have to face the consequences.

Sulli was also about to be released from her contract. It felt like years but this came to no surprise to Krystal. It didn’t make the pain less when it was finally put out.

Seulgi and Irene

Irene and Seulgi

Perhaps one thing that she is trying to be professional about is the OTP of her girlfriend with Irene. When they make a comeback that would either be used or highlighted during promotions. Of course she was the type to be jealous.

But she wouldn’t say a word.

She heard Seulgi sigh then stood up to stand next to her. Arms wrapped around her waist then pulled her closer.

She felt lips on her cheek before a kiss was planted on the back of her head.

“Are you going to be alright? I could only do facetime with you but, would that be enough?”

Krystal smiled a little then faced her girlfriend of five years.

She tried to memorize that eye smile, those lips and the warmth.

“It would never be. But at least I have something to look forward to coming back home.”

“Home…” Seulgi smiled then kissed her lips.

As their foreheads touched, Krystal whispered.

“Home is where the heart is…”

“Then my home is with you…” Seulgi replied and kissed her till the sun came up.

@@@@@@@

Krystal stared at her laptop while she read the articles about Red Velvet. She’s happy her girlfriend was doing well and that she was getting more attention. How she got it wasn’t how Krystal would have expected it. Of course she was happy that her girlfriend was becoming known for her strengths in singing and dancing. But Seulgi was also getting famous for her oppa look, her charm, her sweetness with her members much to Krystal’s annoyance.

It didn’t help that the scheduled comeback for f(x) was going to overlap with Red Velvet. Krystal couldn’t tag along Seulgi’s schedules because she had her own. She was hoping she could attend their events.

“Have you talked to her?”

Krystal looked up to her sister and sighed.

“Not yet. She’s still on the road.”

“What did you argue about anyway?”

Seulgi ran her fingers through her hair while she listened to her girlfriend complain.

Krystal has had enough of the skinship she was seeing. How Irene looked at her girlfriend didn’t please her as well.

“Why did you have to be so sweet to her? You know it only makes your fans crazier.”

“It’s a job. You do yours and you don’t see me complaining!” Seulgi replied with the same tone.

“Well you don’t feel like I do when I see you with Irene or with Wendy. They hang on to you like you’re their boyfriend or something.”

“I don’t want to talk about this right now. It’s my job. It’s fan service. You of all people should know that. You have been doing it far longer than I have. Irene-Unnie is good to me. So is Wendy. If you’re scared about Irene-Unnie let me tell you she knows our limits and so do I. You don’t see me kissing her. And the date you were asking about, I just had to help her go out of the house. She’s my Unnie but I have to take care of her too as part of the group. Much like when Sulli was still with you!” Seulgi finally replied moving towards the door.

Her back wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter