100 SUBSCRIBERS?????!!!

How Eclipses Came to Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AHHHHH

Oh my, I apologize in advance because I am not going to be professional after this line and there might be grammatical errors ahead. 

 

WOW A HUNDRED SUBSCRIBERS ON MY FIRST UPLOAD TO ASIAN FANFICS AND MY FIRST EVER POSTED ONE SHOT??

 

I remember when I first wrote How Eclipses Came to Be... 

It was definitely not my first time writing, but it was my first time writing something that I really wanted to. Although I don't usually write fantasy fiction and all, it was originally an assignment for English class and I, for the first time, was proud of it enough to post it. 

And I can't say enough how happy I am to have done that, how happy I am to have friends who supported me and still support me in writing what I want to write. 

Now that I went back and read it again, I cringe but I still smile because it takes me back to the start, the start of all of this. 

I'm happy to have started writing more and more, not just for assignments but for me and for you guys. It's, as I say to my friends and will now say to you all since you all are my family, a way for me to tune out of reality but in a way accept and embrace reality. I JUST LOVE WRITING SO MUCH. 

 

GOSH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY NEW FIC TMA

​I HOPE I AM WORTHY ENOUGH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND YOUR COMPANIONSHIP AS I GO THROUGH THIS JOURNEY OF WRITING.

UGHHHHH I WILL NO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter