luck is on my side hopefully

the Ouran High School Host Club: Kpop version

Sen POV

--------------------------

It was midnight. i was watchinng One Piece. i fangirl over Luffy, eat some dumplings, enjoy a nice drink of bubble tea, and just watch. this is my last week of summer and the One Piece special marathon. if you watch through midnight and call a special number you get the chance to have a character you made on the show! i made my own character that has my name and personality that Luffy falls in love for~! i swear if i win i could have my fantasies of me and Luffy come to life~!!! on the other hand... my brother Joshua who loves the anime as much as me wants his character who is a musician and a swordsman to always fight with Zoro or Sanji or both. we love anime and can watch it for days without sleep. there's one problem to it though. 

our older sister Nanami unnie would take away our anime priveledges and make sure we don't watch anime or read manga for MONTHS!!! it's torture to think about it!! anyway as my last week of school, i've been watching anime and taking an online test to go to e private academy. i haven't told Joshua or Nanami yet. Joshua is always busy with his music now and Nanami has 3 jobs and school so i can't bother them about my problems or dreams. i have to do this alone. especially since dad would've done the same. you see, mom and dad never got along. mom hated dad. she only married him for his money. when she had me, Joshua, and Nanami, she murdered dad and fled the country leaving us. we had no other family so Nanami has been in charge of me and Joshua. me being the youngest out of us born in 1999, i have to put up with no attention. Joshua is born in 1995 and Nanami was born in 1992. we are all years apart but we're still close. i do my best to not get to close to where i have to rely on them forever. so to help me i studied without any help and now signing to join an academy. i can work off my tuition like Nanami and Joshua if i have to!

when i finished my test online, it said i wil recieve an email in 5 days time. i sigh in relief and continue o watch One Piece. i was about to fall asleep when someone tapped my head. i look up to see Joshua. he giggles and sits beside me. "Sen, sleep ok. it's not like you haven't seen these episodes before. it's 2:00 in the morning. you have to teach tomorrow at the middle school." i whimper and cover my face with a pillow and make an annoyed sound. "but~ Joshua oppa~. the number might come! you know how bad i want me and Luffy to be a thing! you just ant to fight a swords man an a ert cook!" Joshua gives me an annoyed look and sighs. "ok, how bout i take away your manga and anime priveledges for the rest of summer?" my heart skipped a beat. i gave him a death glare and my eyes were hooded in a dark and scary manner. he steps away from me. "on second thought... keep watching." he then went to the kitchen and began to read his Naruto manga. soon as i stared at the tv the number came on. my heart raced and when Joshua saw he was dialing fast to. we waited and soon we were in a puddle of disappointment."and we have our first caller! whats your name kid?"

"Jo Kwangmin from Seoul Korea. i am very honored to have my character on your anime and manga"

me and Joshua just hung up and turned the tv off. there's still 5 more days meaning 5 more chances at winning. i can do this! i was about to stand up when suddenly i fall on the ground sound asleep. 

 

~some time later~

 

i woke up and it was 1:00 in the afternoon. how long was i out? when i looked around, i saw a really pissed of Nanami and a really scared Joshua. what the hell is going on is all i wondered. i then look around the room some more and it wasn't the living room or my bedroom. it was the hospital. i was about to speak when Nanami spoke. "Sen... do you have any idea how long you were asleep?" i gulp and shook my head. Nanami turned to me with red eyes. i was terrified honestly. "you were asleep for 4 DAYS!!!" i gulp and saw my life flash before me. then Nanami spoke more. i dare not interupt her. "you were going through sleep deprivation and starvation! what have you been doing to yourself?! are you trying to kill yourself!!? while you were asleep, you recieved an email from a school. a private academy. and it mentions you took an online test to be accepted in. Sen... that school is too expensive! i can't let you go!" i was living a nightmare. i lost 4 days of my life, my sister saw my email from the school and isn't letting me go, and i have no say. i was crying and i literally yell at Nanami for the first time ever. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GO?! I CAN WORK FOR MY TUITION LIKE YOU AND JOSHUA! WHY CAN'T I?!" Joshua was in shock that i yelled at our sister. Nanami was shocked as well. she spoke but more gently and calm. "this school isn't for people like us Sen. we're second class citizens. we're below this private academy. just go to a public school like Joshua did. he's even tutoring there part-time"

"I DON'T WANT TO! FOR ONCE I'M TRYING TO RELY ON MYSELF BUT YOU WONT ALLOW ME THAT! I'M TRYING TO RELY ON MYSELF FOR ONCE! WHY WON'T YOU TRUST ME TO DO SO?!"

"Sen this isn't about whether i trust you or not! it's about your safety! these kids are harsh and have no self respect! trust me on this!"

joshua grabbed her shoulder and shook his head. Nanami sighed and cried. i was going through too much already. soon my phone beeped signaling i had recieved an email. i opened it and my mouth dropped with a smile forming as well as tears of joy. "Nanami... Joshua... would you give me enough trust to go to this school for free? apparently i scored the highest and they're giving me a free scholarship!!!"

"what?!"

"no way! my sister is going to a private academy!!?"

we all went into a group hug and i have to say. this day started out bad but it' progressing. soon after i was let out of the hospital, Nanami and i went home while Joshua went to go get some food. Nanami told me to dress in my best dress because she wants to meet with the principle and all those important people. she said if i'm lucky i might meet a nice first class citizen student. i shrugged and changed into my black victorian dress: 

Nanami bought it for me a while back. it still fits apparently. as soon as me an Nanami were dressed we headed to the school. while Nanami spoke with the adults i walked around the campus.

while walking i see a boy with black hair. he was gazing into the fountain. he had a nice face. he almost reminded me of Yuki from Fruits Basket the way he had that far off look. soon he stared at me. i look away before he turned to me to look at the campus. the boy giggled and smirked. i turned to him. "my first day in Japan and i meet a y chick who looks like an anime character. lucky me" i gave him an are-you-kidding-me look and roll my eyes. "don't walk away hot stuff, the fun just begun." i scoff and didn't turn back. "what fun? the thought of talking to you?" he shook his head. "no, me bragging to a girl who is obviously a lower class citizen." i roll my eyes again and walk away. what a creep he was. i explore more and see a girl with short blond hair and peircings. she almost looked like a guy. she turned to me all bubbly. "well look what the cat dropped in. a newbie i'm guessing?"

"yeah i'm new. my names Sen"

"i'm Amber. i'm not exactly a rich kid. i got the second highest scores for the online test and was accepted. you?"

"same here except i got first."

"what?! no way!!" i laugh at her reaction. she and i chat a lot about anime and our old schools we attended. she said she saw a guy here from her school that is attending who was number 10 in the hugh ranks. i couldn't wait to meet him. Amber talked a lot. i just wish i was in a pair of jeans and sneakers like her though because i hate dresses and the heels are killing me!!! i'll get a make over before school. my first make over that is. 

seems to be that luck iis on my side. i have a new BFF who's like me and i might have a boyfriend depending who her friend is. i hope he's like Luffy~!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: what did you think? please comment and subscribe to me ok :)